Connecting bluetooth on Ford car stereo.

the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
Forum Member
✭✭
Anybody got an idea how to pair a phone with a ford 6006cdc bluetooth stereo ? Theres nothing in the manual and I cant find anything on the net either.

Damn it !!!

Comments

• njeonjeo Posts: 6,341
    Forum Member
    I don't have a Ford but on mine I have to press a key down on the console whilst turning the ignition key to get the car to broadcast, then the phone can locate the car and pair to it, then turn the ignition off and then back on again.
    You need to know the Ford equivalent - does Ford's UK support website not hold PDF instruction manuals for your car/stereo detailing the bluetooth pairing sequence?
  • El GuapoEl Guapo Posts: 4,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the chimp wrote: »
    Anybody got an idea how to pair a phone with a ford 6006cdc bluetooth stereo ? Theres nothing in the manual and I cant find anything on the net either.

Damn it !!!

You just need to pair the phone with the car just like it was another phone. Not rocket science. :D
  • the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    El Guapo wrote: »
    You just need to pair the phone with the car just like it was another phone. Not rocket science. :D
    Hey ... No sh1t sherlock, so if its so easy why dont you tell me how ? There is as I can see nothing to press to turn on bluetooth on the stereo, no mention of it on the menu , my phones cannot find it either, it is however on the voice commands menu but just then says "no phone connected, command cancelled"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    Hey ... No sh1t sherlock, so if its so easy why dont you tell me how ? There is as I can see nothing to press to turn on bluetooth on the stereo, no mention of it on the menu , my phones cannot find it either, it is however on the voice commands menu but just then says "no phone connected, command cancelled"

whooaaaa chill out chimp :D , i might have an answer but what car is it fitted into ??? :)

edit - have a look here

http://fordfcsd.wunderman.be/UK/Audio%20%2D%20Multimedia%20%2D%20Navigation/ :)
  • the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whooaaaa chill out chimp :D , i might have an answer but what car is it fitted into ??? :)
    Transit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    I've got the bluetooth option in my Focus - all you have to do is use your phone to search for bluetooth devices (after starting the car). It should find one called 'Ford Audio' then just pair your phone with that. Theres no buttons to press on the stereo you should just be able to find it with your phone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    Transit.

did you see my edit ???? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    if u hold down the menu button and look for advanced features you will see BT on or BT off select that too on and then search for devices on your manual.

Dal
  • El GuapoEl Guapo Posts: 4,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know mate. I have an Audi and the phone just connects when I get in automatically. :p:D