bulsatcom 39east

does anyone have this package ?

i have a question, which package includes diema and diema 2 as i would like to get these to see the football and also eurosport.

are all the channels in bulgarian or do some include english audio option as eurosport should and hbo etc ?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    The Diema channels are on the "Standard Package" from this list at TV Corner. They are the first three listed as Diema, Diema 2 & Diema Family. So, if you buy the TV Corner BASIC+SPORT package (if you can get in touch with them :D) you'll get Diema.

Commentary is Bulgarian only on the EPL coverage. English language overall is a bit hit and miss with them - some Movies with English comm and Bulgarian subtitles, some dubbed in Bulgarian with no English option. Can't remember what it was on Eurosport:confused: as there's that many versions knocking around up there I get them all mixed up! Discovery and the likes tend to always have English audio option.
  • wod1wod1 Posts: 6,152
    Forum Member
    well according to flysat these are listed as having eng audio

Travel Channel UK
    The MGM Channel East Europe -
    Zone Reality Magyar
    HBO Romania & Bulgaria
    Viasat Explorer East
    Viasat History
    Cartoon Network Russia & South Eastern Europe
    TCM Russia & South Eastern Europe
    nat geo wild
    mtv europe
    cnn international
    vh1 europe
    nat geo
    tv 1000
    cinemax central europe
    eurosport
    axn crime
    fox crime
    Fashion TV Russia & Eastern Europe

so not too bad just after the diema channels for footy really, couple of 3pm games on sat will do me fine

i take it nova sport will be included in the basic + sport ?
  • YorkshireTeaYorkshireTea Posts: 1,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what I get on my bulsatcom card hopefully this will help. I got no idea about the sports to be honest i cant help you with that one!

Animal Planet - English audio with subs.
    AXN 39e - subs
    AXN Crime - BG Audio only no Subtitles
    AXN Sci FI - English with subs
    Boomerang - English
    BTV Cinema - English Audio with Subtitles
    Cinemax - English audio with Subtitles
    Cartoon Network - English & BG Audio
    Discovery Channel - BG Audio only no Subtitles
    Discovery Science - English with subtitles
    Discovery Travel & Living - English with subtitles
    Discovery World - English with subtitles
    Disney Channel - English and BG audio
    Eurosport 1 & 2 - BG and Serbian audio only
    Explorer / Playboy - English
    Fashion/Free X TV - English
    Fox Life - English audio with subs
    Fox Crime - English audio with subs
    Hallmark - English audio with subs
    Hustler
    HBO - English with subs
    HBO Comedy - English with subs
    MTV Europe
    National Geographic - English Audio
    NG wild - English Audio
    TV 1000 - English
    Vh1 European
    Viasat History - English audio with subs.
    Forum Member
    thank you for posting that information.

can you check to see if you card opens nova sport on 12647 H ?
    Forum Member
    whats happening with the epl rights on bulsat, is it still on diema or now on nova sport ?

if its only 1 epl game at 3pm i wont bother getting a card to it.

anyone confirm whats happening ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    I think it's on both channels, diema belongs to nova group.
  • Will-in-EstorilWill-in-Estoril Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Nova Sports is not part of the standard package: the premium package is needed.

Try a google translation on the Bulsatcom prices page, http://www.bulsat.com/tv.php

Diema and Diema 2 are part of the standard package.

It looks like Nova will get the lion's share of the games, including 1 x 3pm Saturday ko, with Diema showing the odd game.
    Forum Member
    so they aren't going to show a 3pm game on diema, diema 2 and now nova sport then ?

as i was hoping they would show 3 at 3pm but not likely now.

i was only looking at bulsat as they pretty much showed a lot of united games last season which is what i was after watching
  • Kingsd316Kingsd316 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the opening day, Diema are showing
    Aston Villa v West Ham 15:00

Nova are showing
    Tottenham v Man City 12:45
    Bolton v Fulham 15:00
    Chelsea v WBA 17:30

So looks like the full pack will be best, which is the easiest sat to get (or best to have) 39e or 16e?
    Forum Member
    39east i would say if you have line of sight as the signal is stronger and have been told the picture quality is better on bulsat.

i'm getting bulsat on 39e over the 16e itv partner card
    Forum Member
    I can confirm that the diema picture on 16 east is awful.Let's not talk about tring, but it seems to me that bulsatcom is the best low cost package for 3 pm.HBO is also quite good.
    Forum Member
    Yes, PQ is definitely better on 39E. I've had the 16E ITV Partner card in the past but will not be doing so again. I had problems clearing some channels on more than one occasion so it's put me off.

Looking at LJ's listings chart we should definitely get 1 x 3pm on NovaSport and perhaps at least one other on Diema with Bulsatcom this coming season.
    Forum Member
    well it should be as lyngsat lists an symbol rate of 30000

i was hoping diema would show 2 games, what are the arena sport channels for then ?

i wonder if nova sport will add an english audio track as the other channels have them.

i also have cyfra+ so will have another 3pm game available, hopefully not same as diema/nova sport

As i will be getting the full bulsat card, is it wise to get the irdeto cam at the same time or is the card fine in any receiver that reads irdeto ?
    Forum Member
    wod1 wrote: »
    i was hoping diema would show 2 games,

They did last season - mutterings are that they may not this year but we'll see soon enough.

what are the arena sport channels for then ?

Not sure - I was trying to find that out yesterday afternoon. Are they part of a different package?
    i wonder if nova sport will add an english audio track as the other channels have them.

Doubtful - Diema never have.
    As i will be getting the full bulsat card, is it wise to get the irdeto cam at the same time or is the card fine in any receiver that reads irdeto ?

It should work in any Irdeto equipped receiver but I'm a bit fussy and prefer a CAM. The TV Corner ones look a bit pricey though - might be worth shopping around.
    Forum Member
    i shall look around for an irdeto cam, i was recommended to get the full bulsat card.

which one do you have because the basic+ sport would not open nova sport, tv corner said to me.

is the nova sport not the same as the various channels on 1west, 23east.

how do the cards get activated ?
    Forum Member
    What is strange with irdeto is that you can't check the subscription status with the date.It just says E29 descrambled with no date.I had to buy my new card now even if the previous card is still working since i don't know the exact day my subcription will end.As for the activation, when you get your card, just insert it into your cam and it works.
    Forum Member
    Maybe your card needs updating to refresh it to show the end dates

Does the card require updates every month or work like art and are prepaid cards which work for a period of time 6, 12months etc

Have you heard from tv corner regarding your bulsat card, how much was the shipping to the uk. I am guessing your uk based ?
    Forum Member
    They sent my card yesterday, i live in france and it costs 8 euros for the shipping.If you buy the card make sure that you stay on a bulsat channel when you're away or you go to bed,it's better for the update.Here is the price as far as shipping is concerned:http://www.tvcorner.com/shipping.php
    Forum Member
    does your full card open the hd channels on 39east.

on the cams i've seen an irdeto cam that works with mpeg 2 and mpeg4/hd stuff so going to buy this instead for future proofing as the mpeg2 irdeto cams are 40 poundish

also they haven't updated the listings to say they are showing united v newcastle yet which i'm hoping they will on 16th
    Forum Member
    The transponder of the hd channels is a problem for me, i don't have a good signal on this transponder with my humax hdci.As for the united game, i'm sure they will show it.
    Forum Member
    forgotten about this but does bulsat show any fa cup, champions league on any of the channels.

if not i may have to purchase aljazeera sport as well.
    Forum Member
    Fa cup and champions league are both on diema and novasports.Tv+ is showing la liga.
    Forum Member
    You'll also get extra Champions League on PRO BG and a bit of Championship football on RING BG if you fancy it. I think it's the PRO BG CL Coverage that has a good round-up programme after the live game, showing highlights of the other fixtures.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    I've been looking at getting a bulsat card for this seasons football. Seems to cover quite a few EPL games, and coupled with a JSC card, I should have plenty of football to go at.

Just a couple of things I would like to check first if possible:

Will this card from TVCorner be sufficient for Nova Sports (Bul), Diema, RingBG:

http://www.tvcorner.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_97_145/products_id/493

Is TVCorner the only place to get it from? can't seem to find anywhere else but must admit, not looked too much yet.

Cheers
    Forum Member
    the full card is required for nova sport on bulsat. been confirmed by a couple member in this thread i believe and also i had reply from tv corner to confirm full card was needed.

i've not ordered mine yet but shall be going for the full card + cam, to make sure i get the channels.

make sure you can receive a good signal on 39e before you order as the satellite is lower in the sky, so the dish will point down much lower than hotbird etc.