Worst Facebook status updates

Comments

• Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FortyTwo25 wrote: »
    Love it when i get a suprise visit from my lover! Made my whole day! Love him lots and lots! ♥

Roll on may! A lil holiday with the two most important people in my life! Going to be amazing! X

Wish this holiday would hurry up! Just want to get away for a bit with my 2 boys! Fed up of bullshit lately

These holiday dates need to hurry up. Just wanna get away now... Need that break. With my 2 boys! And forget about everything for a week. =]

Dont think i can be any happier right now! Cant wait to go away on a little adventure with my 2 boys! Going to be good! X love them both! I am so blessed!

5 months already! So excited for the future... And cant wait to go on holiday just the 3 of us! X

Cant wait to go on a little holiday with my 2 boys and get away for a bit... X

Can't Wait For The Future With My Two Boys! =] ♥

And it goes on like that day after day

It's not until ****ing May? Out of interest where are they off to? Please.tell me its not Kings Lynn or Clacton?

We should predict some.statuses in the week after they get home.

"Wonderful holiday ...etc"

This time last Tuesday we were getting ready to walk to the beach.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Isn't this because people Instagram their pics while using the hashtag and the posts also get posted to FB? I'm guessing it's Instagram because its only purpose is to post photos of food.......isn't it??

I thought that at first but I'm sure it indicates its through Instagram with a symbol or something?
    The same person just did it with some flowers he was about to plant in the garden, followed by #spring #flowers #bright :mad::confused:
  • Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "hilarious" "I'm pregnant" frape
  • neilusneilus Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    It seems to me the more mundane the posts are, the more 'Likes' they get?! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just now from a female "sook ma dook :D !!"

What even is a dook? And would a female have one?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have read this entire thread and have been laughing my head off :D:D:D

:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is experimenting by cooking a whole large chicken stuffed with whole onions and garlic and seasoned with salt, pepper, olive oil and garlic granules in the slow cooker. Its now been in there almost 3 hours and it smells Delicious :)
    Then i have Beef, Onions, Pototoes, carrots + seasoning in the other slow cooker.
    And Last but by no means least CHOCOLATE CAKE in the oven :):):)
    My house smells simply devine :)

Worra pile of utter crude. Here is a woman who takes her children out of school to move them to spain brings them back again because her fiance has trashed the villa and stolen from the owner, then posts shite like this. She does not care about her children at all, all she is interested in is shagging her criminal boyfriend. She is a f******g disgrace as well as a ****,since the love of her life died less than 2 years ago and she already as a sprog who is six months old. ****.
  • MCC243MCC243 Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Is experimenting by cooking a whole large chicken stuffed with whole onions and garlic and seasoned with salt, pepper, olive oil and garlic granules in the slow cooker. Its now been in there almost 3 hours and it smells Delicious :)
    Then i have Beef, Onions, Pototoes, carrots + seasoning in the other slow cooker.
    And Last but by no means least CHOCOLATE CAKE in the oven :):):)
    My house smells simply devine :)

Worra pile of utter crude. Here is a woman who takes her children out of school to move them to spain brings them back again because her fiance has trashed the villa and stolen from the owner, then posts shite like this. She does not care about her children at all, all she is interested in is shagging her criminal boyfriend. She is a f******g disgrace as well as a ****,since the love of her life died less than 2 years ago and she already as a sprog who is six months old. ****.

Not a fan then?
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Rachael. wrote: »
    The "hilarious" "I'm pregnant" frape

Was that the Cancer awareness one

Oddly enough someone on my FB really was pregnant and announced it the same day as that was big it took her quite a few days to make everybody realise she was been serious
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A "friend " of my grandson posts photo updates of all the new furniture he is buying for his new "penthouse apartment" ie a flat. Every post is about his new possesions, car flat clothes etc. I know it riles me but I can't resist having a peek
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    A "friend " of my grandson posts photo updates of all the new furniture he is buying for his new "penthouse apartment" ie a flat. Every post is about his new possesions, car flat clothes etc. I know it riles me but I can't resist having a peek

Burglars shopping list
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burglars shopping list

Hmm yes that hadn't occured to me. And when he gave out the name of the building and top floor it wont take a genius to work out which one to burgle.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    It's not until ****ing May? Out of interest where are they off to? Please.tell me its not Kings Lynn or Clacton?

We should predict some.statuses in the week after they get home.

"Wonderful holiday ...etc"

This time last Tuesday we were getting ready to walk to the beach.

:eek: whats wrong with kings lynn?

Actually, a better question would be whats right with kings lynn! :D
  • silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    My neighbour posts horrible unkind things about her husband looking for attention from all her friends.she hardly speaks to me now when I made a poignant and remark which was rather near the knuckle. I feel so sorry for the bloke.he doesn't go on Facebook so what's the point of her running him down all the time?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was that the Cancer awareness one

Oddly enough someone on my FB really was pregnant and announced it the same day as that was big it took her quite a few days to make everybody realise she was been serious

No, initially I thought it could be something like this but it turned out to be a frape.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Facebook Friend
    Awwwwwwwww dudes see rihanna wit a wid do to her man she's jst sex oan legs she'd be screaming if a got her pmsl naw but seriously offt man can't get enuff ae her video.. STAY ♥ rihanna come inty me ya wee dirtyyyy :D \m/

Friend of Facebook Friend
    yassss !! xx lol xx Hope ur ok dawl xx

Facebook Friend
    Yup me's fine lol jst soakin noo riri's got me cummin hahaha :)) :)) :)) xx

Friend of Facebook Friend
    gd stuff xx ;) xx stop tht xx :p xx

Facebook Friend
    How ma gettin u wet :)) :)) :)) xxx

This is from the same girl who posted "sook ma dook". This is all coming from a straight girl with a child. However I do remember years ago she pulled up my trousers in school as she claims they were slipping down. I feel violated now seeing her Facebook posts.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have people like that on my FB and they are always the first ones to moan about foreigners who can't speak English

Ain't that the truth.
    Rachael. wrote: »
    This is from the same girl who posted "sook ma dook". This is all coming from a straight girl with a child.

I wouldn't worry, I see a fair few posts from straight females saying they'd "do" Rihanna or that she could turn them. I assume they think it makes them look cool/wild/more attractive to any scrolling men.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I've seen a few but never in such graphic detail. She has now went on a rant about how she can say what she likes its her face book bla bla hashtags everywhere. Maybe shes on here :)
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    her status updates are about how many days she has left to work before her next period of days off

I was relieved to see those last three words1
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    She REALLY overuses the term 'lol'. Puts it at the end of nearly everything... 'Just taking Maisy for a walk in the woods then home again to start the roast dinner lol'.

A lot of people do that. I think the "lol" in the end is some kind of acknowledgement that what they've written is really boring. It's like they're saying "don't be annoyed with me because I have nothing better to write than that"!
  • mrsmoosemrsmoose Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I was relieved to see those last three words1

me too:D

Although "Jans still dead" woman, posts about her periods and how it's horrible being a woman.

And when she has diareah from IBS, we all know about it in the many many status' she posts in the days she has it.

Once, there were 15 IBS updates from her in 2 days!:rolleyes:
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    "Post the name of a movie that does not have an S in the title"

Of course this is a cynical attempt to farm likes and shares but thousands of people still fall for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope I don't sound nasty here but there was a death over the weekend in our area with two teenagers dying in a car crash. Since then there's been girls taking pictures of themselves CRYING and putting it on Facebook. :confused: Am I the only one who finds it a bit weird? Obviously it's natural to cry at deaths but why would you actually put a camera to your face, click it and then upload the photo to Facebook?

I can't help but think some people do it for the likes. :( And some people post statuses about ten times a day saying "RIP, GBNF, going to miss you, love you" etc.

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't want everyone knowing my business on Facebook. Why does everyone on Facebook need to see that I'm grieving? Of course every status gets about 100 Likes.
  • mrsmoosemrsmoose Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW, taking pictures of yourself crying? Never heard of that one before, seems very odd:confused:
    I also think it's for "likes and comments", it's awful that people would use such a tragedy to get likes on facebook.
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm yes that hadn't occured to me. And when he gave out the name of the building and top floor it wont take a genius to work out which one to burgle.

And if he is burgled and the Insurance Company knew he was free with info on FB they may not be so quick to pay out.
This discussion has been closed.