Simon Cowell: Why I believe Cheryl Cole is beautiful

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
Forum Member
✭✭
Add this to the X Factor USA rumor mill...

SIMON COWELL has admitted Cheryl Cole is “one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life”.

The media mogul, whose Britain’s Got Talent hit returns to ITV this week, says he was knocked off his feet by the petite star when he signed her as a judge on his X Factor show in 2008.

As for Cheryl, 29, he says: “I think my entire production staff – including a lot of gay people – were madly in love with Cheryl.

“I mean, literally, when she walked on set on the first day in the UK I thought that she was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.

“I mean, genuinely. She was just absolutely stunning. She still is but I remember that day vividly as in ‘God, you are gorgeous’.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/390389/Simon-Cowell-Why-I-believe-Cheryl-Cole-is-beautiful

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I haven't had any real interest in XFUS since the day Cheryl was fired. I don't have high hopes of her being on the judging panel this year...but if she is, I will definitely be watching the show.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Cheryl can be very pretty, but that's a bit OTT, non? :o
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    ablahh wrote: »
    Add this to the X Factor USA rumor mill...

SIMON COWELL has admitted Cheryl Cole is “one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life”.

The media mogul, whose Britain’s Got Talent hit returns to ITV this week, says he was knocked off his feet by the petite star when he signed her as a judge on his X Factor show in 2008.

As for Cheryl, 29, he says: “I think my entire production staff – including a lot of gay people – were madly in love with Cheryl.

“I mean, literally, when she walked on set on the first day in the UK I thought that she was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.

“I mean, genuinely. She was just absolutely stunning. She still is but I remember that day vividly as in ‘God, you are gorgeous’.”
    [/B]

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/390389/Simon-Cowell-Why-I-believe-Cheryl-Cole-is-beautiful

Cowell would know wouldn't he...:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kakieanne wrote: »
    To be honest, I haven't had any real interest in XFUS since the day Cheryl was fired. I don't have high hopes of her being on the judging panel this year...but if she is, I will definitely be watching the show.

Agree 100%.

The anticipation and buzz was so great for the show that summer....
    It all fell apart when Cheryl was fired. I'm in no way implying that all of a sudden people decided not to watch b/c most people didn't know who she was in the U.S. ... but I do believe that it sucked out a lot of excitement from the built-in X Factor base that Simon Cowell had in the U.S., those who watched the U.K. version and were excited, particularly to see Cheryl on the U.S. version.

Big time karma reward that the show flopped as it did.... even the biggest pop star in the world couldn't save Simon from the consequences of his hubris throwing Cheryl to the curb despite protests of the X Factor fan base :)
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ablahh wrote: »
    Agree 100%.

The anticipation and buzz was so great for the show that summer....
    It all fell apart when Cheryl was fired. I'm in no way implying that all of a sudden people decided not to watch b/c most people didn't know who she was in the U.S. ... but I do believe that it sucked out a lot of excitement from the built-in X Factor base that Simon Cowell had in the U.S., those who watched the U.K. version and were excited, particularly to see Cheryl on the U.S. version.

Big time karma reward that the show flopped as it did.... even the biggest pop star in the world couldn't save Simon from the consequences of his hubris throwing Cheryl to the curb despite protests of the X Factor fan base :)

Nicole isn't that popular in the US either, so her replacing Cheryl wasn't the smartest of moves and killed any momentum stone dead. Meanwhile here in the UK, Nicole was incredibly popular at the time off the back of her 2010 guest stint and her career was starting to take off, yet they went for Kelly Rowland instead. The 2011 UK panel worked fine at first but quickly fell apart at the seams, whereas if they just left Cheryl in the US and had Gary, Tulisa, Nicole & Louis as the 'next generation'- the shows on both sides of the Atlantic would have probably panned out very differently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    LW09 wrote: »
    Nicole isn't that popular in the US either, so her replacing Cheryl wasn't the smartest of moves and killed any momentum stone dead. Meanwhile here in the UK, Nicole was incredibly popular at the time off the back of her 2010 guest stint and her career was starting to take off, yet they went for Kelly Rowland instead. The 2011 UK panel worked fine at first but quickly fell apart at the seams, whereas if they just left Cheryl in the US and had Gary, Tulisa, Nicole & Louis as the 'next generation'- the shows on both sides of the Atlantic would have probably panned out very differently.

I agree with this. Cheryl would've won over America in the original panel. We might still have the LA/Cheryl/Paula/Simon panel today.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl is very pretty IRL, but I think this is a little OTT even for Simon. :o
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »
    whereas if they just left Cheryl in the US and had Gary, Tulisa, Nicole & Louis as the 'next generation'- the shows on both sides of the Atlantic would have probably panned out very differently.

I agree. I never understood why he hired Nicole as a co-host initially on the US version. I also thought hiring Steve Jones was a really odd choice as well. Having been so successful as a guest judge, it seemed only natural that Nicole would become a judge on the Uk one. Simon's choices were v. odd that year.

I still think Cheryl's the new judge on the US show this year. There's absolutely no speculation about anyone else doing it, is there? Other than the unrealistic 'Katy Perry/Rihanna' rumours that seem to surface every single year, there's been no other news.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Cheryl is very pretty IRL, but I think this is a little OTT even for Simon. :o

I agree with all your post :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon loves Cheryl.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "...because DS users keep questioning my sexuality and it'll throw them off the scent"!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with him. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she may be stunning looking but her personality is not beautiful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she may be stunning looking but her personality is not beautiful.

You know her ?
    I don't get all this hate . Cashley was cheating on her.
    Why is she the hate figure ?
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Overrated.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a right brown noser