Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see where it went but Alan wasn't happy at wasting butter.

Yes, it is easy to mislay several stones of butter, I've done it myself!
    Good to hear Alan was concerned though :)
  • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    Why do they keep saying that you've "betrayed Josie"? They make out like your Judas Iscariot or something:D

A different matter. Namely this...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=49999188&postcount=1072
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    As "Pedantic" is my middle name, I thought I'd Scout out the request put out by the AT show and I found it on their Facbook page.

The Alan Titchmarsh Show
    24 January
    Do you want fitness advice from weight loss queen JOSIE GIBSON? The Alan Titchmarsh Show are looking for people who are in need of a new fitness regime for 2013! How would you like to join Alan and Josie in the studio on Monday 28th January to learn the top exercise tips! If you have been overweight all your life and want some help losing those love handles or bingo wings then email alan@itv.com and remember to leave your contact details

TV Insider is quite right that it wasn't specified that they would have to reveal their weight on the show, so I suppose they could have assumed it would just be based on appearance :confused: The "Unslimmbles" segment appears to have been thrown together, rather than carefully prepared imho. I would be quite upset if I was one of the volunteers tbh.
  • CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    The show is recorded day or few hours in advance I think..

Nope, recording today....right now in fact.....doors opened for audience at 2.20pm. :D

http://www.beonscreen.com/uk/free-audience-tickets/the-alan-titchmarsh-show---free-tickets-available-2177.asp

http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=594
  • Tv insider 82Tv insider 82 Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    herejohno wrote: »
    The show is recorded day or few hours in advance I think..

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday are live shows but Thursday and Friday shows are filmed on a Monday & Tuesday after the live shows. So for example if you were sat in the audience on a Monday you would see the live Monday show 3pm to 4pm then you would watch Thursdays episode being recorded.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was almost two years ago, and they are still going on about it now?:confused:
    Forum Member
    Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday are live shows but Thursday and Friday shows are filmed on a Monday & Tuesday after the live shows. So for example if you were sat in the audience on a Monday you would see the live Monday show 3pm to 4pm then you would watch Thursdays episode being recorded.

In that case, shouldn't you be working right now?
    Forum Member
    That was almost two years ago, and they are still going on about it now?:confused:

Apparently so.
    Forum Member
    In that case, shouldn't you be working right now?

I never said I worked for The AT Show, when I said my boss wouldn't be happy with me i meant just that, I didn't mean to imply that my boss was at the AT show, sorry if that didn't come across properly! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Hey you. The mangy dog lady is convinced you're Zillie :D They must suffer from a lot of headaches with all these conspiracy theories. :(

oh, and the rest of you, have you never heard the expression 'softly softly catchy monkey'? I'm disappointed in ye. :mad:

:p:D
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Scabbydog woman thinks Im Zille!!!

Im huuuuugely flattered I must have twenty years on her!:D

So..........................the conspricy theory goes that Zillie is here in disguise and decides to call herself .....................Frilly...........................now whodathunk it.

Im sure if Zillie was incognito she would have chosen something less obvious - and I hereby invite the mods to check my IP address and any other details they need to disprove this idiot.

Hello. The manky dog needs to concentrate more on her knitting. Frllynix I am honoured that they think I am you.
    It seems if you voice dislike of cashcow, oh dear I of course meant Josie (i thought I was on twitter) then you are either jellus, a hater ir someone else, the muckers cannot comprehend that Josie isnt loved by everyone.
    If people join the zlister circuit then they are signing up to be called out on their lies and bullcrap.
    Forum Member
    I never said I worked for The AT Show, when I said my boss wouldn't be happy with me i meant just that, I didn't mean to imply that my boss was at the AT show, sorry if that didn't come across properly! :)

Hello Do you get paid or are you unpaid ? ;)
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    As "Pedantic" is my middle name, I thought I'd Scout out the request put out by the AT show and I found it on their Facbook page.

The Alan Titchmarsh Show
    24 January
    Do you want fitness advice from weight loss queen JOSIE GIBSON? The Alan Titchmarsh Show are looking for people who are in need of a new fitness regime for 2013! How would you like to join Alan and Josie in the studio on Monday 28th January to learn the top exercise tips! If you have been overweight all your life and want some help losing those love handles or bingo wings then email alan@itv.com and remember to leave your contact details

TV Insider is quite right that it wasn't specified that they would have to reveal their weight on the show, so I suppose they could have assumed it would just be based on appearance :confused: The "Unslimmbles" segment appears to have been thrown together, rather than carefully prepared imho. I would be quite upset if I was one of the volunteers tbh.

But it does specify that Josie is to be part of the segment. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But you had the chance earlier to state you did not work for the AT show and chose to give a vague answer leaving people to assume you were.
    TV Insider - can I ask how you are involved with the programme and in what capacity?
    I'd get into trouble with my bosses if I revealed that sorry. But I felt strongly about the way this production item has been handled by the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zillie wrote: »
    Hello Do you get paid or are you unpaid ? ;)

Pmsl, you beat me to it Zillie! :D:cool:
    Forum Member

Well you strongly implied that you worked on or around the show...
    TV Insider - can I ask how you are involved with the programme and in what capacity?
    I'd get into trouble with my bosses if I revealed that sorry. But I felt strongly about the way this production item has been handled by the show.
    Robokitten wrote: »
    What happened to all the butter TV insider?
    I didn't see where it went but Alan wasn't happy at wasting butter.

If you don't work on the show, what do you have to worry about?

Or is the boss you're talking about called Josie Gibson?
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or is the boss you're talking about Josie?

josie will get the blame next for world hunger and the horsemeat scandal
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »

Well, to be fair, if someone posts with knowledge of a subject - in this case a TV programme and answers questions specifically about that TV programme, it's not a wild leap to think they do, actually, have something to do with that TV programme in some capacity :confused:
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've discovered something - this years marks the 10th anniversary of the first mention of Celebrity Worship Syndrome.

Check out if you have mild, moderate or borderline pathological CWS:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-176674/Do-Celebrity-Worship-Syndrome.html#axzz2KYBvODhr
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One maybe.... but surely not both;)
    Forum Member

Or is the boss you're talking about Josie?

If you must know it's my flat mate that works on the show but my boss wouldn't be happy that I was discussing what someone else has told me. I came on here as I could see there was a lot of bickering going on and wanted to set the record straight in a grown up manner. I have never met Josie and I not a fan at all of hers I was just concerned that the 'unslimables' or 'unslimmables' - however you want to spell it were getting a bad rap for certain things that were down to the show and not them. I only came on here to help not cause any more arguments, sorry if that has not happened.
    Forum Member
    CrazyChick wrote: »
    Pmsl, you beat me to it Zillie! :D:cool:

I would think they are unpaid pmsl Spotting the unpaid is so easy :D I should work for jobcenter plus.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member

No but shes allegedly responsible for the Pope's resignation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you must know it's my flat mate that works on the show but my boss wouldn't be happy that I was discussing what someone else has told me. I came on here as I could see there was a lot of bickering going on and wanted to set the record straight in a grown up manner. I have never met Josie and I not a fan at all of hers I was just concerned that the 'unslimables' or 'unslimmables' - however you want to spell it were getting a bad rap for certain things that were down to the show and not them. I only came on here to help not cause any more arguments, sorry if that has not happened.

This 'unslimables' is a dreadful word. It makes me think of KY jelly.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

How did you know the Unslimables were been mentioned on this particular thread on DS?
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    This 'unslimables' is a dreadful word. It makes me think of KY jelly.:eek:

I think it's horrid too, very negative. Can't see the connection with KY jelly though!
This discussion has been closed.