David Beckham Car Collision

Comments

• yellowparkyellowpark Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should get points off his licence the ugly guy.
  • cessnacessna Posts: 6,747
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon;69432019]Dolly Parton was also involved in a minor car accident this week.

>>>>>

Hope it wont affect her accordian playing
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Yet another encounter with a woman!
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    How is he doing now, 20 minutes later? How are Posh and the kids coping? Can you give us an update?

Has he signed an 'exclusive' deal with a weekly rag for the story and pictures? So many questions.......:rolleyes:
  • coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    How are Posh and the kids coping?

I would imagine they're probably in counselling by now.

I do hope that when Beckham next drives anywhere, we can have rolling news coverage, just to be assured that the journey doesn't end in such a disaster.

Meanwhile, I'm off down to the bookies to put £20 on them calling their next kid "Range Rover Bumper" if Posh pops a sprog nine months from now.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that he is not without his car for too long. :)
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member

I do hope that when Beckham next drives anywhere, we can have rolling news coverage, just to be assured that the journey doesn't end in such a disaster.

Meanwhile, I'm off down to the bookies to put £20 on them calling their next kid "Range Rover Bumper" if Posh pops a sprog nine months from now.

No guarantees that rolling news coverage will prevent a disaster, in fact, it might even cause it....I give you Paris! :eek:
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No guarantees that rolling news coverage will prevent a disaster, in fact, it might even cause it....I give you Paris! :eek:

Hilton?
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Hilton?

That was the starting point ;)

Oh no, it was the Ritz!:o
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that he is not without his car for too long

Did he have his bike with him?

Or was she back in the house?
  • Bus Stop2012Bus Stop2012 Posts: 5,624
    Forum Member

:D:D:D:D:

although, 'Evoque' might be quite nice actually :o
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg omg omg!!!...oh wait...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So exactly how many "David Beckham's bumper for sale" entries have appeared in Ebay???
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone have an update on David? Or his car?

I haven't been able to think about anything else all day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update: He's still a tit...
  • coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    Anyone have an update on David? Or his car?

I haven't been able to think about anything else all day.

Surgeons at a Beverly Hills hospital have been fighting to save the life of the Range Rover Sport.

A spokesman for the hospital recently stated that: "Everything seems to be going as well as could be hoped for. The Range Rover is out of intensive care, and will be transferred to a plastic surgery unit in the near future to have a new bumper fitted."

Anxious relatives, including a 15 year old Land Rover Discovery, have been holding a candle-lit vigil outside the hospital, and floral tributes have been placed at the scene of the tragedy. One simply read "Get well Rangey."

The condition of the other vehicle involved in the accident is unknown, but nobody really cares as it wasn't famous.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Make a bumper out of Chers off-cuts.
  • newda898newda898 Posts: 5,465
    Forum Member
    Well I'm sure there'll be an "exclusive" in the sun tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Make a bumper out of Chers off-cuts

A bumper from a pair of bumpers??? :eek:
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surgeons at a Beverly Hills hospital have been fighting to save the life of the Range Rover Sport.

A spokesman for the hospital recently stated that: "Everything seems to be going as well as could be hoped for. The Range Rover is out of intensive care, and will be transferred to a plastic surgery unit in the near future to have a new bumper fitted."

Anxious relatives, including a 15 year old Land Rover Discovery, have been holding a candle-lit vigil outside the hospital, and floral tributes have been placed at the scene of the tragedy. One simply read "Get well Rangey."

The condition of the other vehicle involved in the accident is unknown, but nobody really cares as it wasn't famous.
    Brilliant!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm sure there'll be an "exclusive" in the sun tomorrow.

"Chloe, 18, from Solihull is displaying more silicone than used to repair Becks' bumper - phwoar!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Non story. Bloke had minor car accident... no body was hurt. Big bloody deal.
  • newda898newda898 Posts: 5,465
    Forum Member
    "Chloe, 18, from Solihull is displaying more silicone than used to repair Becks' bumper - phwoar!"

"We sent a reporter out to find out if Chloe, 18, did a good enough job of repairing a bumper"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stiffening it up???
  • Gail forceGail force Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Wonder if this story will effect the Earths orbit:D

Should imagine he has a special clause built into his insurance policy covering him for possible damage while looking at himself in the car mirrors.