GIRLS ALOUD - pre sales ticket access

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,927
Forum Member
✭✭✭
OK so i pre-ordered the new Greatest hits CD
It said it would give me exclusive access to pre-sale tickets.
So far i have been give no instructions.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF you pre-ordered it from the official GA store you should have got / will get an email with a link and password in it.

I received mine yesterday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I followed the links as instructed on the official site.
    But i've had nothing back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg I Just Recieved It !!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thannk you SO3008
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Im still waiting, anyone else?
  • babinabababinaba Posts: 5,422
    Forum Member
    Got mine (didn't pre-order as I want it for Christmas lol) disappointed they're doing standing - hate queuing at venues
  • mooneusmooneus Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe they're doing standing - it takes the point out of the pre-sale.

Does anyone think you'd get a better view from a side tier or in standing area, given that you're not guaranteed to be next to the stage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saint*555 wrote: »
    Thannk you SO3008

No problem.

Hope everyone gets good seats!
    Forum Member
    mooneus wrote: »
    Can't believe they're doing standing - it takes the point out of the pre-sale.

Does anyone think you'd get a better view from a side tier or in standing area, given that you're not guaranteed to be next to the stage.

I think it depends on how big the arena is - secc in Glasgow isn't huge and I had seats instead of standing for Elbow (front row) and it was a good view - am tempted for seating for GA but will probably do standing and hope for a good view - they'll probably do a 2nd stage too so shouldn't be too bad where you are
    Forum Member
    I guess I've missed out unless I'm one of the last to receive the email? I even ordered off the GA website :(
    Forum Member
    I guess I've missed out unless I'm one of the last to receive the email? I even ordered off the GA website :(

You've looked in your junk folder?
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted this on the GA FB page but thought I'd ask here (although I guess no one probably knows yet, I know!) I'm confused about the pre-sale code only being allowed to be used once. Does this mean if I try for, say one of the Newcastle dates, and type the pre-sale code in but I get offered rubbish seats I can't just reject those seats and try again to get better ones because I'll have used my code once? That can't be right surely? I hope that's not the case as I don't want to have to just accept the first seats offered to me if they're crap ones near the back or something!
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babinaba wrote: »
    You've looked in your junk folder?

Yes, exactly. Mine was in the junk folder, it's probably the same for some others too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceygal wrote: »
    I posted this on the GA FB page but thought I'd ask here (although I guess no one probably knows yet, I know!) I'm confused about the pre-sale code only being allowed to be used once. Does this mean if I try for, say one of the Newcastle dates, and type the pre-sale code in but I get offered rubbish seats I can't just reject those seats and try again to get better ones because I'll have used my code once? That can't be right surely? I hope that's not the case as I don't want to have to just accept the first seats offered to me if they're crap ones near the back or something!

You know I've never actually thought about that, but your probably right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was just about to say Junk Folder aswell.
    Forum Member
    Yeah afraid have checked, no luck. Doh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Did anyone read the terms and conditions?

You'd have had to ordered by 3pm today in order to qualify for pre-sales. I completely forgot :(
    Forum Member
    I would have thought that you could use the code to look for tickets more than once but it becomes invalid once you've actually used it to buy tickets. Would be like promo discounts codes, only becomes 'used' once you've actually bought the goods.
    Forum Member
    Yeah afraid have checked, no luck. Doh

I wouldn't worry too much, if you're wanting standing there will be loads left after pre-sale to buy on general release. Also, for seating, I've sometimes found that general sale has better seats than what they've allocated for pre-sale
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,551
    Forum Member
    Did anyone read the terms and conditions?

You'd have had to ordered by 3pm today in order to qualify for pre-sales. I completely forgot :(

Oh
    My goodness your kidding I was relying on the presale
    Fri is a no go for me this is not good
  • Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ritchie2yk wrote: »
    Oh
    My goodness your kidding I was relying on the presale
    Fri is a no go for me this is not good

On O2 or get a pay as you go sim for £1 then you can get them here at 9am on Wed.

http://www.o2priority.co.uk/Artists/Girls-Aloud/1648
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,551
    Forum Member
    You've read my mind literally 15mins ago I signed up to 02 priority , they must have sensed my troubles ;-)
    Thank you for posting though :-)
  • Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ritchie2yk wrote: »
    You've read my mind literally 15mins ago I signed up to 02 priority , they must have sensed my troubles ;-)
    Thank you for posting though :-)

Cool all sorted :)
  • sheepiestarsheepiestar Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    anyone else having trouble? As soon as I click on "find seats" I get a message saying forbidden???
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got my ticket for one of the Glasgow dates. Seats were ok... and on the second row - so not totally bad and it isn't in a block I really wouldn't want. Didn't want to go through the process again incase I couldn't use the code and got rubbish allocations the second time. :o