x factor usa top 16 SPOILERS- new thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
Forum Member
as the show has now kicked off properly in the uk ive decided to do a new thread as the old one i did is pages back & i wont be able to edit the front page anyway, here are the the acts going through to the live shows (spoilers are leeched & are by no means 100% accurate but Jork is normally spot on & not much has changed since he put the original spoilers up weeks ago)...

12-16s mentored by Britney Spears

Carly Rose Sonenclar
Diamond White
Beatrice Miller
Arin Ray

17-24s mentored by Demi Lovato

Paige Thomas
Cece Frey
Willie Jones
Jennel Garcia

Groups mentored by Simon Cowell

Manufactured Girlband (Dinah Jane, Ally Brooke, Lauren Jauregui, Camila Cabello & Normani Kordei)
Emblem3
One4Five (Lyric Da Queen added in)
Manufactured Boyband (Austin Corini, Brandan Hassan, Johnny Maxwell, Josh Metzler & Owen Stuart) OR Dope Crisis (jork has dope crisis through, but as they havent be shown once yet & all the boy group has im leaning towards them)

Overs mentored by LA Reid

Tate Stevens
David Correy
Vino Allan
Jason Brock

looks like there will be a wildcard added (similar to uk show) so acts cut at judges houses (Jillian jensen, Reed Deeming, JT, Sisterc, Daryl Black, etc) get a life line! either that or actually its only 3 of the 4 stated get through to the lives and the other is the wildcard for each category...i dunno dont really see the need for the wildcard 16 is more than enough...

Cece Frey ftw tho :D (yep ive been converted after watchin her at bootcamp lol) the girl is HOT, love her attitude & has a damn good voice!!! shame she aint gonna be that popular haha... meh still reckon Tate has it in the bag! but the girlgroup is very strong! Its a good line up, much better than ours imo, cant wait for the liveshows!.... what do you guys think of the final line up?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. Some of the people I expected to make it through haven't if this list is correct.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want CeCe Frey to win too, she's amaze. :D

They're actually all pretty strong categories with some great memorable acts in, I think Demi has the winner in hers though.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone explain something to em please as I didn't realise there was a change in categories for the X-Factor USA. So there are no girls and boys category now and just age ranges. And from looking at that list there are not a lot of boys (other than groups).

When did this change because I am watching this at UK pace so I have no idea.
  • istersayistersay Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    ^no boys and girls categories this season. Jork posted about it a while back. It should be an interesting season :)
  • F4LL3N4NG3LF4LL3N4NG3L Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Am gutted Jeffrey Gott isn't in there... really liked him :(
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cece Frey FTW. :D
  • monrosemonrose Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for the 12-16s. They have a mental patient as their mentor. I would rather see Gary Glitter mentor that category
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Can someone explain something to em please as I didn't realise there was a change in categories for the X-Factor USA. So there are no girls and boys category now and just age ranges. And from looking at that list there are not a lot of boys (other than groups).

When did this change because I am watching this at UK pace so I have no idea.

yeah the categorys are different this year, im guessin due to the high level of young talent.... also all of the overs are boys
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    monrose wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the 12-16s. They have a mental patient as their mentor. I would rather see Gary Glitter mentor that category

:eek::eek::eek:
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    The youngsters and teenagers look by far the strongest categories to me.

Also totally agreeing with the CeCe love, though I'm not too confident of her longevity in the competition :(
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so excited for this!! Demi and Britney's categories are the best!! There's so many fantastic girls this year. I'm really excited to see CeCe Frey, Diamond White, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Paige Thomas and Jennel Garcia. I also love Willie Jones...think he's amazing.
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wtf Why Isn't Panda Ross There?!
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's Panda? :(
  • F4LL3N4NG3LF4LL3N4NG3L Posts: 17
    Forum Member
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( I wanted Panda
  • tamibecketttamibeckett Posts: 5,261
    Forum Member
    The 12-16's group with the exception of Arin Ray is insanely talented!
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel like Britney was given strongest category and potentially a winning one. I only wonder how much work Brit will put into mentoring, what song choices will really be hers and not her crew.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad to see Arin Ray in there. Interesting that Lyric the Queen was added to an already existing group. I wonder how that went down.
  • ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    I'm not blown away by Cece, she's good but the voice doesn't really live up to all the front. Personality-wise she has reminded me of that attitudinal girl from American Idol wild cards a few years ago who was there as much for the diva (and in her case psycho laugh) comedy as she was for her big voice - Tatania.

But there are some exceptional finds this year, especially in the youngest category. I have a sort of crush on Diamond White and feel her bootcamp Whitney song was best, and all that at 13 and being first on. She had the soulful fluency of a young Michael Jackson in her audition, even if the song seemed to overemphasise a ceiling to her range.

I'm surprised Jeffrey Gutt apparently didn't make it. The heavily contested 'older rocker' place must have gone to tattoo-bonce Vino Alan instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBKuWF-JQAQ

And no Panda either.
  • andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Jennel Garcia is my favourite
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really up on their names can somoene help me out?

The young lass who sang "feeling good" for her audition and the guy who sang "Hallelujah"? Are either of those through?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    I'm not really up on their names can somoene help me out?

The young lass who sang "feeling good" for her audition and the guy who sang "Hallelujah"? Are either of those through?

the young girl who sang feeling good is through (carly rose sonenclar) but the guy who sang hallelujah (jeffrey gutt) didnt make it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajt83 wrote: »
    the young girl who sang feeling good is through (carly rose sonenclar) but the guy who sang hallelujah (jeffrey gutt) didnt make it

Thanks aj :)

Sad, I really liked him :(
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I love Jennel Garcia, I saw a comment on youtube which summed her up "Its funny, cause she's a really sweet girl and when she's on that stage its like BAM!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    They are only 6 acts from each category going to judges houses and only 3 going through to lives like here! So I don't know how any of that list can be true as each category has 4 people.....unless one is a wildcard!