Sclub7

kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They really were my child hood. Seeing Steps come back made me want Sclub7 to come back so badly!

I mean, what better year to come back than this one? It will mark ten years since they split (April 2003) so they can use all that "It's been a decade" la de la. I have wishful thinking anywho.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I saw S Club 3 live in October, having always wanted to see them as a child - they were the first band I loved :p
    Got to say, they were amazing :D
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know right. The only time I've had my heart broken was when they broke up. I need them to get back together to have my happy ending.

And yes like you said 2013 would be the perfect year for them to get back together, 10 years anniversary! They would make sooooo much money from the reunion just like Steps. And as S club7 were lots more popular than Steps they would probably make so much more money then them. They just need to let bygones be bygones and just bloody do the world a favour and reunite :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't recovered from them splitting up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Their split came out of nowhere for me, I was watching GMTV and they showed a clip of them announcing Say Goodbye on the tour, I was gutted and cried every time I saw that video, was a great way to end a group though with a goodbye song.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I used to love them as a kid. They were the first group I was really into. I preferred them to Steps. A reunion would be nice but would they want to come back? I saw the S Club 3 performance from a year or two ago and it was a disaster.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I know right. The only time I've had my heart broken was when they broke up. I need them to get back together to have my happy ending.
    Those photos will come in handy then ;)
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember their TV shows? I remember rushing home from school I must of been around 8 or 9 to watch it at half 4 on a Thursday on CBBC! They're known all over the world it's mad!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I loved them, especially the TV shows (and the film!).

Who is in the S Club 3?

I remember reading an article with Hannah she's happy in her acting career :(
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I loved them. Watched Miami 7 and LA 7 - so good!!

I had about 50 posters of them on my wall and was lucky enough to see them at Wembley in 2001
    Forum Member
    angelfed wrote: »
    Who is in the S Club 3?

IIRC it's Paul, Jo and Bradley but I could be wrong. Tina had a solo single which didn't seem to do that well (or has it even been released)? and I don't know what Rachel's doing these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Yeah, S CLub 3 is Bradley, Paul and Jo. Jo's the only one who seems to make any effort, Paul could be any middle aged bloke in trainers and trackies :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steps were better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steps were better.

Just my opinion but oh lord Steps were shite in comparison to Sclub! Personally I always thought of Steps being cheesy and Sclub being the slightly 'cooler' band to like at the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was devastated as a kid that they broke up.

Should they get back together and release new music and tour? NO

Would I be tempted to buy/see them if they did anyway? YES

:D
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their final single was perfect though, I LOVE Say Goodbye, it just felt like it was the right time for it to happen.

Would love a full 7 reunion!
    Forum Member
    Just my opinion but oh lord Steps were shite in comparison to Sclub! Personally I always thought of Steps being cheesy and Sclub being the slightly 'cooler' band to like at the time.

I hated Steps as well but I did like one song of theirs. Think it was Say You'll Be Mine I liked. Some of S Club's songs were cheesy but they were still better than any Steps song. I always thought Steps songs sounded "fake" and that they weren't really singing :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least all members of Steps could sing...i liked S club but Jo was the only good singer, it was good they had Bradley to give them an 'urban' side and Hannah & Rachel were hot, but i forget the other 3 members so they can't have been that good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least all members of Steps could sing...i liked S club but Jo was the only good singer, it was good they had Bradley to give them an 'urban' side and Hannah & Rachel were hot, but i forget the other 3 members so they can't have been that good.

Lee, Faye & Lisa Scott Lee are all mediocre singers! Same for Tina, Hannah, Rachel & Paul!

Bradley, Jo & Jon were pretty good!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee, Faye & Lisa Scott Lee are all mediocre singers! Same for Tina, Hannah, Rachel & Paul!

Steps were so much more successful though - they led the way for groups like S Club
    Forum Member

Rachel isn't too bad a singer. I loved her solo stuff. Come And Get It is a brilliant and underrated pop album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steps were so much more successful though - they led the way for groups like S Club

Maybe in the UK but S club are known all over the world so I'd say they were more successful really, they also had hits all around Europe with Bring It All Back, Sclub Party, Don't Stop Moving etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't stop moving was my ultimate school disco song. I was doing break dancing to it.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strict wrote: »
    Don't stop moving was my ultimate school disco song. I was doing break dancing to it.

I doubt I have liked any no 1s as much since, even in nearly 12 years!