100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Fiery PhoenixFiery Phoenix Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Maybe too much Mistletoe & Wine over Xmas has damaged your brain;-)

Is he that famous outside the UK though? Shock the Pop 'World'
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well 2014 was the last calender.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw it mentioned on another forum so I've got it now.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Is he that famous outside the UK though? Shock the Pop 'World'

his name is known around the world, even if he doesn't sell a lot of music abroad anymore. Its also only 18 months since he sang at the jubilee concert which was broadcast worldwide.
  • iris beaconiris beacon Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    This person, if it is who I think it might be, is said to have moved abroad recently in addition to taking citizenship of the country where he now supposedly resides. Possible anti-extradition move?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This person, if it is who I think it might be, is said to have moved abroad recently in addition to taking citizenship of the country where he now supposedly resides. Possible anti-extradition move?

I suppose the police would either have to issue a warrant for his arrest and start extradition proceedings, or wait for him to ever return to the UK before nabbing him.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Silly me, got it now
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Saw it mentioned on another forum so I've got it now.

:D - Congratulations!

Another 'Sir' too >:( He must have seen this coming.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member

People have suggested that, but I don't think its for that reason, he's lived there for years and getting citizenship probably just makes the visa paperwork easier. Also Barbados is a former British colony, part of the Commonwealth etc, they won't want to rock the boat by not extraditing someone so high profile to Britain.

also having been to Barbados I'd take citizenship there if they offered it! beautiful island with a chilled out atmosphere.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

Surely he wouldn't pop back for the odd chat show appearance if that was the case.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was surprised to hear that person in question was arrested in the 80s and it was hushed up, supposedly by those on high.

I probably clicked too many things last night but I ended up reading about the person in question's murdered friend and his friendship with those in high places, especially the lady judge. Interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was surprised to hear that person in question was arrested in the 80s and it was hushed up, supposedly by those on high.

I probably clicked too many things last night but I ended up reading about the person in question's murdered friend and his friendship with those in high places, especially the lady judge. Interesting.

Yes I have been reading that too, maybe some truth in it but probably mostly conspiracy theroy. I mean, he ordered the murder. lives near a place where someone we can't mention was staying. linked to Fiat Uno.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    Yes I have been reading that too, maybe some truth in it but probably mostly conspiracy theroy. I mean, he ordered the murder. lives near a place where someone we can't mention was staying. linked to Fiat Uno.

I haven't read that, does sound like a conspiracy theory! But..they whole thing of friends in very high places, secret arrests, friends at Aunties - sounds familiar.

I ended up reading about why the cleared man was not compensated. Odd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't read that, does sound like a conspiracy theory! But..they whole thing of friends in very high places, secret arrests, friends at Aunties - sounds familiar.

I ended up reading about why the cleared man was not compensated. Odd.

Funny thing is I was told nearly 20 years ago of rumors about him. They also told me that it will only come out when either he is dead or maybe when JS dies.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has the thread had a bit of a spring clean?

Can't say I'm surprised if so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Yep, Nicely Tidied Away. :(
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fletch3163 wrote: »
    Yep, Nicely Tidied Away. :(

Inevitable, really.
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondered where my post went telling how I could back up my theories.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr pop is being hushed up everywhere.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the thread had a bit of a spring clean?

Can't say I'm surprised if so.

Lol, I noticed refs to a certain Mr 'Ick' had disappeared. Then again, I've never been much of a proponent that Daft Punk were recruiting for the retilian wing of the Illuminati but hey, open mind and all that...:D

Maybe someone's about to fire shots?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just browsing CDANs latest collection of know-all blind items. Seems you can't even be a new actor/actress on the scene before he decides you're sleazing/cheating it up already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just stumbled upon an old Popbitch from 2 years ago this week:

>> Big Questions <<
    What people are asking this week

Why is there an odd rumour going around
    some of the broadsheets that the Blairs
    are splitting up?

Relevant considering recent reports?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just stumbled upon an old Popbitch from 2 years ago this week:

>> Big Questions <<
    What people are asking this week

Why is there an odd rumour going around
    some of the broadsheets that the Blairs
    are splitting up?

Relevant considering recent reports?

I remember reading that.

I always found the idea that he'd have an affair absurd to be honest, but stranger things have happened.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The broadsheets? This is a strange one. Is someone trying to stoke up trouble by spreading rumours? It would be hard to understand why anyone would want to.
  • coolmum123coolmum123 Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The broadsheets? This is a strange one. Is someone trying to stoke up trouble by spreading rumours? It would be hard to understand why anyone would want to.

A cheesed off Newspaper owner?
This discussion has been closed.