The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt you ask for a clue?

I asked for a clue, after you said that something in his reality show was obvious as his big problem.
    As soon as I knew what it was, I didn't ask you for anything more, because it's obvious you're wrong, just using eyes.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    It says in the paper the rear end is a 'solid structure' so I guess it could well be Kev...? :D

I don't understand how anyone could walk like that unless it's on wheels, how does she move about in it, what if an emergency loo break was needed? What if she got faint under the hot lights and needed to sit down? What if she actually fainted? Would she fall sideways like a horse? What if there was a fire, how could she run? Does it have a quick release mechanism? Too many questions about this costume, none of them answered, it's a health and safety hazard that's all I know
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I don't understand how anyone could walk like that unless it's on wheels, how does she move about in it, what if an emergency loo break was needed? What if she got faint under the hot lights and needed to sit down? What if she actually fainted? Would she fall sideways like a horse? What if there was a fire, how could she run? Does it have a quick release mechanism? Too many questions about this costume, none of them answered, it's a health and safety hazard that's all I know

:D:D:D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Not really funny that.......... when it caused the split.;);)

Personally I think the 7 year itch kicked in with Pwicey & she just scratched it rather than resist the temptation.
    Her own gratification has always been the important thing in her twisted world. She took a chance and got busted on it & as usual is pointing fingers eveywhere but in the mirror.

You don't know what caused the split... You are writing it like she was having an affair...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Point taken. Though the last time i mentioned his health got slammed for that one too.

Lets all just believe they are the reality TV characters they are portrayed as, and have to say, the writers do an excellent job of making them seem a lot more interesting. :)

I don't believe we see the real people on reality tv.. Most of it is set up situations and filmed over n over again.. I know for a fact the kids n peter where( when they did the cup cake making/decorating) filmed it was done over approx 6 hrs to get it right
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Half the stuff debated here to do with them originates from fictional tabloid stories and couldnt be further from the truth anyway.

Totally agree with this Cyril ... Most of these mags are full of garbage .. But many choose to believe they are gospel ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe we see the real people on reality tv.. Most of it is set up situations and filmed over n over again.. I know for a fact the kids n peter where( when they did the cup cake making/decorating) filmed it was done over approx 6 hrs to get it right

How do you know this? Why would they waste 6 hours of film when they could have included anything of that session in the few mins that were on screen and it would have been the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt you ask for a clue?

Seriously happy for everyone to believe what they want about this couple. Half the stuff debated here to do with them originates from fictional tabloid stories and couldnt be further from the truth anyway.
    Examples?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Point taken. Though the last time i mentioned his health got slammed for that one too.

Lets all just believe they are the reality TV characters they are portrayed as, and have to say, the writers do an excellent job of making them seem a lot more interesting. :)

? Who believes that? Some avid deluded fans of both maybe but that's about it. And no, the writers do not do an excellent job of making them seem more interesting. On the contrary. Pete's show is badly-packaged tosh, at best comedy, at worst, a slow study in desperation. I haven't seen KP's so can't comment but they sound just as dire and desperate as his.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm amazed the word troll hasn't been used yet
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Absolutely Lexi , a new low reached there .
    There's enough out there to ridicule the both of them with ,there's no need to resort to this sort of scandalmongering .

And she also bears a strong resemblance to Pete's mother.

Really, of all new twists in the narrative, this one really takes the cupcake for stupidity. :DShould anyone still be in doubt....

^ just for clarity, that's Princess in the pic, not Peter, although it's an easy mistake to make, what with the 'rockstar' vest. ;)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have not encouraged him to " spill the beans" and I don't assume he knows anything.. I agree he shouldn't of said anything about the kids and said so last night.. I didn't " pump" him for gossip re the kids .. But I did and will continue to ask about any other information Cyril claims to know... For me ..and I said it the other day when Harvey was being discussed on here ... The children and anything about them is SHOULD BE OUT OF BOUNDS ..

BIB - is what I have issue with. Why would you want to continue to encourage someone who has already gossiped about the kids? Or is it OK as long as his gossip is anti-PA?
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the market she was probably aiming for was men with a fetish for grown women dressed as My Little Pony....:D ;)

Why does every little thing she does have to be sexualised? :confused:

Because once a tart always a tart ;-)

I agree though when shes dressing as a pink pony why does she need to do the sultry pose? Its quite frankly weird.

I have horses but her equestrian range has no interest to me. Partly because of who she is and the fact I refuse to line her pockets but most importantly, its not to my taste. If I want to be laughed at when taking my horses to a show in a big pink rug then maybe. Not one of the ladies i ride with would be seen dead buying her tack. I assume there must be some adults that would but if you want to be taken seriously you would not. Unless theres lots of die hard KP fans who buy it anyway even though they don't ride! lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    How do you know this? Why would they waste 6 hours of film when they could have included anything of that session in the few mins that were on screen and it would have been the same.

I was there ;)..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    BIB - is what I have issue with. Why would you want to continue to encourage someone who has already gossiped about the kids? Or is it OK as long as his gossip is anti-PA?

I'd ask if the gossip was about KP also.. As I know you would :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was there ;)..

So was I.:D And mine was better than yours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    So was I.:D And mine was better than yours.

Honestly I was there visiting a relative .. I was suprised at how many times things are refilmed to get different views of the events .. Made me think about reality tv in a different way after that and I hardly watch it now
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Because once a tart always a tart ;-)

No doubt about that. ;):D
    I agree though when shes dressing as a pink pony why does she need to do the sultry pose? Its quite frankly weird.

I have horses but her equestrian range has no interest to me. Partly because of who she is and the fact I refuse to line her pockets but most importantly, its not to my taste. If I want to be laughed at when taking my horses to a show in a big pink rug then maybe. Not one of the ladies i ride with would be seen dead buying her tack. I assume there must be some adults that would but if you want to be taken seriously you would not. Unless theres lots of die hard KP fans who buy it anyway even though they don't ride! lol

I'm surprised she didn't try to do the usual 'legs apart and hole available' pose, but i suppose it's difficult if not impossible to separate her legs when they're encased in pink fuzz. I expect the chavs who follow her and don't ride use her horse blankets on their beds. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's look back at all the ridiculous outfits she has worn, well The Sun newspaper is http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4862707/katie-prices-weird-and-wacky-photocalls.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No doubt about that. ;):D

I'm surprised she didn't try to do the usual 'legs apart and hole available' pose, but i suppose it's difficult if not impossible to separate her legs when they're encased in pink fuzz. I expect the chavs who follow her and don't ride use her horse blankets on their beds. :D

Tucked up in mine every night ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Let's look back at all the ridiculous outfits she has worn, well The Sun newspaper is http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4862707/katie-prices-weird-and-wacky-photocalls.html

I feel the return of my Cornish pasty! ;):D :eek:

She really has a lousy figure, all plastic ti*s, no hips and the colour of a well-worn leather satchel..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I was there visiting a relative .. I was suprised at how many times things are refilmed to get different views of the events .. Made me think about reality tv in a different way after that and I hardly watch it now

You were visiting a relative at the cupcake place?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what happened to 'her' magazine?

Has it *ahem* folded? :D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd ask if the gossip was about KP also.. As I know you would :rolleyes:

Even after this person has overstepped the mark by sharing nasty gossip about the kids?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel the return of my Cornish pasty! ;):D :eek:

She really has a lousy figure, all plastic ti*s, no hips and the colour of a well-worn leather satchel..

I think the pose she does with her legs stretched apart is very unflattering and why has she got the skimpiest of pants on? Knickers which are one centimetre away from displaying her bits.

Is she still going to be posing in pants like these when she is 60 when she will actually become a leather satchel complete with wrinkles
This discussion has been closed.