Fat balding Will.I.Am and the English language

John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
Forum Member
There is a transcript of an interview with "personality" Will.I.Am on the digitalspy site. The interview is his response to latest accusations of abject plagiarism and music-theft, crimes that are his alternative to having any creative talent. His woolly excuses for said theft are expressed in an approximation of the English language that would embarrass a four-year-old. Every "sentence" he utters is infested with garbled grammar, jumbled-up tenses and random use of personal pronouns.

Read and weep

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    What are you on about?
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [highlight]There is a transcript of an interview will "personality" Will.I.Am on the digitalspy site[/highlight]. The interview is his response to latest accusations of abject plagiarism and music-theft, crimes that are his alternative to having any creative talent. His woolly excuses for said theft are expressed in an approximation of the English language that would embarrass a four-year-old. Every "sentence" he utters is infested with garbled grammar, jumbled-up tenses and random use of personal pronouns.

Read and weep

It appears that Will.i.am is not the only one with a questionable grasp on the English language.
  • John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    What are you on about?

If you click on the sentence "Read and weep" you will directed to the webpage containing the said transcript.
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    It appears that Will.i.am is not the only one with a questionable grasp on the English language.

I have corrected the typing error.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a transcript of an interview with "personality" Will.I.Am on the digitalspy site. The interview is his response to latest accusations of abject plagiarism and music-theft, crimes that are his alternative to having any creative talent. His woolly excuses for said theft are expressed in an approximation of the English language that would embarrass a four-year-old. Every "sentence" he utters is infested with garbled grammar, jumbled-up tenses and random use of personal pronouns.

Read and weep

What a pathetic post. Pathetic personal insults, pathetic snobbery because he doesn't express himself in a way that meets with your approval, and pathetic judgement of his grasp of the language on the basis of a handful of sentences. Pathetic.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leave him alone he is dope
  • DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    William is really just a wrong person, he is like a kid with ADD, like beavis and butthead when they have too much sugar, I am cornholio.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about how bad his music, business enterprises and the like but how he looks? Never. Let's see a picture of the OP. Reminds me of certain chelsea fan's calling Lampard Fat Frank when there isn't an ounce of fat on him.

PJ
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to read the article, but I couldn't make head nor tails of whatever the hell it was that he was attempting to communicate. As the man himself would say, what a dope!
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    What a pathetic post. Pathetic personal insults, pathetic snobbery because he doesn't express himself in a way that meets with your approval, and pathetic judgement of his grasp of the language on the basis of a handful of sentences. Pathetic.

Every attempt at a sentence by Will.I.Am fails. He is thirty-eight years old!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst the interview may not be in standard English it is perfectly understandable... intellectual snobbery is such a sad thing... especially considering that your comprehension skills must be limited if you could not understand said interview... of course your opinion is rendered somewhat meaningless... considering you made such a shallow personal attack on Will.I.Am's personal appearance which has nothing to do with his ability as a performer/producer... or indeed whether he has a history of musical plagiarism.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every attempt at a sentence by Will.I.Am fails. He is thirty-eight years old!

And fabulous. You, Sir, are not.
  • allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will.i.am grows on me more and more everyday. He is so cute.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fat balding Will.I.Am and the English language

Read and weep
    Argumentum ad hominem. Seriously, however old you are, grow up.:yawn:
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You lost any chance of making a credible point when you began with a comment on his physical appearance.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmn... It's Will.i.am and digital spy.
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,363
    Forum Member
    He comes across as a nice, down to earth man who has done a hell of a lot for the community. I'd much prefer to have a conversation with him than with you OP.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    American judges on British TV talent shows always make up new words to sound cool

He'd be a decent judge if he didn't say as much, and said it much quicker
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leave Will alone I like him!!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    American judges on British TV talent shows always make up new words to sound cool

He'd be a decent judge if he didn't say as much, and said it much quicker

Will.i.am is quite funny on The Voice. It'd be sort of boring without him.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no problem about a thread about Will.I.Am but the fat balding bit annoys me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no problem about a thread about Will.I.Am but the fat balding bit annoys me.

To say nothing of the assumption that there is only one form of English that should be spoken... in this case by an American.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it really a true transcript? Because when he speaks every other word is 'like' with 'dope' in between.