Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a poor reflection on this country that we allowed someone like Katie Price to become as famous as she is. How the hell did it happen? And we're all still talking about her!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a random person and thing to comment about. And more randomly, to just call someone a "hot heffer". I agree with those, who suggested jealousy is big part of this commentary.

Didn't she also call Philip Schofield a bully in the same column, after the heffer comments?

Not sure about her calling Philip a bully. But I do remember her slagging off Holly Willoughby and saying she dressed old for her age. Philip stuck up for her and sad Katie would never be on This Morning again and I don't think she has been. She'd been a friend of the show before that.

I think Katie has serious issues with other women. She also attacked Dita Von Teese because she's "too pale". I think she does this to try and validate her own appearance.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    You took the words right out of my mouth, DorylDaryl.

Have checked out the pics of Kelly Brook. She looks perfectly normal to me !

I think this snidey dig is more to do with the fact that Kelly has gone back to Danny Cipriani, and he wasn't interested in Katy Price when she made a play for him. IMO ;)

I do think that might have something to do with it. ;)

Also, Kelly is lovely, voluptuous, beautiful skin and to describe her as 'heffer'-like is just laughable. KP needs to rein in that green-eyed spite-monster of hers, it's really not a good look and it's a pathetic example to set her daughter.
  • ShizukuShizuku Posts: 2,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has KP started doing stand up?
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    straight from the horses mouth then :rolleyes:
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,240
    Forum Member
    Jordan basically needs to go away now. She was never attractive. Her fake breasts are repulsive. The whole "glamour model" (ie: bimbo) thing is passe' now, and she's clearly getting married repeatedly just to annoy Peter Andre and get some attention from the Daily Star. No one other than chavs, supermarket magazines, and ITV give a bollocks about her.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly Brook is 1 million times better looking than that plastic stick with balloons - KP/Jordan. If Brook looks like a heiffer I wish I looked like one too!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    As somebody who actually likes Katie Price (don't hit me, everyone), I'm saddened that she would write something that a) is so needlessly aggressive and mean, and b) is such a transparent method of getting her name in the press again.

She seems to be having some kind of slow-motion breakdown. Silly woman.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shoot wrote: »
    As somebody who actually likes Katie Price (don't hit me, everyone), I'm saddened that she would write something that a) is so needlessly aggressive and mean, and b) is such a transparent method of getting her name in the press again.

No-one's going to hit you - promise:eek::D

It's refreshing to see someone that likes KP expressing themselves in a non offensive way and not just calling us all 'hatahs'.

I think point b) is most relevant here - anything to get into the papers:rolleyes:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's plainly jealous that Kelly has a successful clothing range and is getting steady work.

All she can come up with is failure at everything.
    No TV contracts, no clothing ranges, papers don't seem that interested any more.... so she comes up with a fly-by-night marriage that won't last beyond the end of the year - and that's being extremely optimistic.

I wonder if another of her ghost-written attempts at fiction will be out soon or the 140th volume of her 'autobiography'? I'd bet anything the only reason they sell so well is because her die hard fans are buying 100 copies each.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I like this bit:D

'I actually saw her in Piranha 3D and I thought she was alright.

'People gave her a stigma, but I thought she was good.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2275468/Katie-Price-labels-Kelly-Brook-heffer-astonishing-attack.html#ixzz2KKEkuYKO
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook is a naturally beautiful woman . . . . .

Kate used to be attractive a long time ago before she went pneumatic.

Kate is a sad inditement of plastic surgery & silicon, all things our children should aspire not to be.

Take heed kids . . . . . .

Stop giving this idiot & all the other pneumatic idiots a voice, a tv show, a newspaper column . . . .
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I won't hit you. I used to like her myself, but she's lost the plot in recent years. The constant revolving door of husbands and blatant attention seeking put me off.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's why I feel a bit sad for her, I do think it's all a bit of a self-destruct path she's on, where she just seems incapable of stepping back and seeing what she's doing. KieranKev is just a symptom of a much bigger problem imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Kelly has a hot body! I'd love her figure!
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do agree. She seems mentally unstable and to be honest needs some sort of self esteem counselling. No one who was confident in themselves would need to go from man to man or be desperate for that much attention.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price is a bladder with a mouth she is bitter and jealous. Kelly Brook looks much better than Katie Price ever could.
  • laurieloulaurielou Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure about her calling Philip a bully. But I do remember her slagging off Holly Willoughby and saying she dressed old for her age. Philip stuck up for her and sad Katie would never be on This Morning again and I don't think she has been. She'd been a friend of the show before that.

I think Katie has serious issues with other women. She also attacked Dita Von Teese because she's "too pale". I think she does this to try and validate her own appearance.

Yes, I was gonna mention her comments about Dita Von Teese too. In that case KP called her "rank" because she was pale. And not orange and leathery like our classy Katie.
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook and Dita von Teese have more class in their little finger than KP could ever hope to have.

It's princess I feel sorry for - imagine what her mum will be like when she's in her teens?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan basically needs to go away now. She was never attractive. Her fake breasts are repulsive. The whole "glamour model" (ie: bimbo) thing is passe' now, and she's clearly getting married repeatedly just to annoy Peter Andre and get some attention from the Daily Star. No one other than chavs, supermarket magazines, and ITV give a bollocks about her.

Can't argue with that. People only talk about her to ridicule her these days.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    euphie wrote: »
    Kelly Brook and Dita von Teese have more class in their little finger than KP could ever hope to have.

It's princess I feel sorry for - imagine what her mum will be like when she's in her teens?

I hope I'm wrong but I predict fake tits like a pair of footballs for her 18th birthday and then a mother and daughter topless photoshoot :(
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah. Real flabby heffer [sic] that one.
    Can I be as flabby and heffer [sic] like as that please?

Along with the gorgeous natural tits Ms Brook has and I reckon she wouldn't know what a lipo wand looked like if it smacked her in the face!
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woman with body issues calls other woman with body issues a bitchy name shocker.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I think the next op for Katie Price should be that she has her botoxed lips surgically sewn together.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brooke is natural even though her smile is reminisant of The Joker. Still better than Pwicey with her Donald Duck lips and stuck on balloons.