Justin Bieber collapses on stage

DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
Forum Member
✭✭✭
At tonight's concert, he collapsed on-stage and the show temporarily stopped until he was breathing properly again.

Hats off to him for coming back on stage and finishing the show, rather than ending it early, but could drugs and exhaustion be the cause?

Comments

• AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drugs? That's a bit of random idea lol. Probably exhaustion.
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a known weed smoker.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This doesn't surprise me ne bit. He's been stressing about what has been in the papers since he has been in the UK, his weed scandal was brushed over, he probably feels like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders since every stupid thing his friends do is brought back on him plus he has been out all night only to perform every day. The kid needs a vacation.not in a go to Hawaii and your troubles will be away vacation, but a get out of the spotlight for a while vacation. He's moving at a faster pace than Rihanna with his albums and EPs so he can stay relevant. When was the last time Bieber hasn't had a story written about him? That level of fame really isn't for everybody.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Aww, are we all supposed to feel sorry for him now? I'm calling stunt.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess too much weed got clogged up in his airways.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pathetic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow some people really are mean. I hope hes ok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a 19 year old boy who has been one of the most famous people on the planet for the last few years. That would be huge pressure for anyone to deal with never mind someone who has been a child for most of it.

You only have to look at the likes of Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Macauly Culkin and many many more child stars who lives took a turn from the worse due to the intense pressure and stress that comes with fame. The Big Reunion showed the pressure that some naff UK bands, who never even had an iota of the fame that Justin currently has, suffered while they were on top.

Like him or loathe him, he is still a young boy who is clearly not coping well with fame. I hope this all turns out OK for him :(
  • Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    Seriously now, there's gotta be a connection between this and the ridiculously late start just two nights ago, along with his quasi-breakdown on Twitter. I'm not at all trying to hurl mud, but there's obviously something going on with him. I call drugs.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin is starting to lose it . He wouldn't normally act the way he has been. And 2 hours late for his concert , the reported tantrums before . He's not coping well. He could just be over stressed with everything as well.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dizagaox wrote: »
    Hats off to him for coming back on stage and finishing the show, rather than ending it early, but could drugs and exhaustion be the cause?

Exhaustion is drugs. It's just tabloid shorthand the same as "tired and emotional".
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My heart bleeds.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those half hour shows he's doing must be wearing him out :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woah! is he having a breakdown already. really think its time they postponed his shows now, he needs to go away and sort himself out
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    "Bieber collapses on stage"

Cue a re-tread of the old Elton John / David Bowie / Marc Almond rumour revived for a new generation.

Nearly a pint, I heard! :D
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    Aww, are we all supposed to feel sorry for him now? I'm calling stunt.

I know it's not the done thing to correct people's spelling but....

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i smell a stunt...
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This report on BT Yahoo was the first thing I saw when I opened my home page! Make of it what you will.

Gas Mask!
  • georgebarnesgeorgebarnes Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Dizagaox wrote: »
    He's a known weed smoker.

omfg hahahahaha are you serious? this made my morning...
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »
    This report on BT Yahoo was the first thing I saw when I opened my home page! Make of it what you will.

Gas Mask!

You have put this image in my head of him lying on stage and shouting like Ritchie in Bottom. Instead of Gas Man it's

GAS MASK GAS MASK GAS MASK.

I think its either drugs or maybe a real or fake panic attack.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    i smell a stunt...

When the report said he soldiered on and came back on stage because he didn't want to "let his fans down" I did start to wonder if it was a cynical attempt to get some good publicity after so much bad this week. I wouldn't have thought breathing issues were something you could work around really.
  • BlurayBluray Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    i smell a stunt...

Without a doubt.
    His programmers, sorry I mean management team, will be desperate for damage limitation following this week.

Awwwww, he even posted a pic of him laid up recovering. What a tosser.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leave the poor boy alone. He had to finish a level on Call of Duty.
    Actually the first thing I thought was stunt.....but who knows.
  • georgebarnesgeorgebarnes Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    or... he could have had breathing difficulties maybe? jesus people are so sad, who cares anyway, leave the kid alone.

Also why do people say he treats fans like poo? Its funny how its only papers that have said this, everyones a hater and a keyboard warrior, i watched his film with my mates, he does more for fans than any artist ive ever known. For charity also.
  • ugglauggla Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should put his mask back on.