Strictly Tour 2013 List Of Winners

sweetchicksweetchick Posts: 128
Forum Member
I thought maybe we could have a thread for a list of the winners and runners up :). Sorry if we already have a thread for this.

Comments

• StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    I think the list will go like this:

Louis
    Louis
    Louis
    Louis
    Louis
    Louis
    Louis
    Louis
    Louis
    Louis
    Louis
    Bob the Builder
    Louis
    Louis
    Louis

;)

(well, Louis has already won the first five. Not sure on runner-ups, bar Denise at least once)
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spot on Stig. The only time this result might be any different is if Louis is not appearing.
  • grittygritty Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to beat 30 wins to become No.1 SCD Tour All-Time Champion (Harry Judd managed 30 last season - apparently)
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    safe to assume Louis will win unless you hear otherwise :)

He got an almight reception at the NIA when I was there on sunday - it was deafening and far louder and longer than any of the other couples
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should expect that Louis will win all of them, except for maybe Manchester if Lisa plays on the 'FUN Lisa from Manchester' card.
  • SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    I should expect that Louis will win all of them, except for maybe Manchester if Lisa plays on the 'FUN Lisa from Manchester' card.

I think even then, Lisa will be very lucky to win. I found Fern's dancing a more pleasing sight.

I think Michael might have a chance in Sheffield and Lisa might have a chance in Manchester but other than that, I would say Louis all the way. Would Denise or Dani stand a chance in London - possibly the O2, I dunno??
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    I think even then, Lisa will be very lucky to win. I found Fern's dancing a more pleasing sight.

I think Michael might have a chance in Sheffield and Lisa might have a chance in Manchester but other than that, I would say Louis all the way. Would Denise or Dani stand a chance in London - possibly the O2, I dunno??

BIB would have to agree :D

Michael might possibly win in Sheffield - it would be lovely for him if he did
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you think Lisa has lost a lot of the huge public support she was getting? - I remember reports from Wembley were saying she got the loudest cheers of the night, so maybe she was expecting something similar on tour?
    Forum Member
    colliefan wrote: »
    Do you think Lisa has lost a lot of the huge public support she was getting? - I remember reports from Wembley were saying she got the loudest cheers of the night, so maybe she was expecting something similar on tour?

No. I think the reality is starting to sink in. I think the "vibe" of everyone loves Lisa was a thing cooked up by the producers during the show (to make sure she stayed in until the semis)...

The complete gushing by the judges about her dances (and not much criticism) put me off her before Id seen anyone else.

I dont think Lisa got the biggest cheers at Wembley. That went to Louis (if anyone) - although Id say Denise and Louis probably shared that honour. Lisa was first to dance so there was nothing really to compare it to.....
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member

Its a bit sad for Denise... despite dancing so well...just cant win people over... Sometimes do feel sorry for her... only just sometimes...

No chance for Dani I think... she has lost the team smurf advantage...personally I would enjoy and root for whoever Pasha dances with.... but dont think Dani and Pasha will gurner enough votes anywhere because together they are an unknown entity and people might not relate to them... plus Dani doesnt have a huge enough personality like say Phil to win people over... It would be nice though if each couple at least got one win... :)

But in the end its not a compettion ... so the whole thing must be fun on its ... except trying to enjoy the same scripted jokes 31 times...:eek::p:)

Lets wait for the report from this evening... :)

Thanks for your lovely review Sara... :)
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last year the only ones Harry didn't win were Manchester (to Chelsee, from Manchester) Cardiff (to Robbie Savage, from Wales) and Jason (Did they go to Australia?) so I'm guessing home towns will do well, Michael is practically guaranteed Sheffield!
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Its a bit sad for Denise... despite dancing so well...just cant win people over... Sometimes do feel sorry for her... only just sometimes...

No chance for Dani I think... she has lost the team smurf advantage...personally I would enjoy and root for whoever Pasha dances with.... but dont think Dani and Pasha will gurner enough votes anywhere because together they are an unknown entity and people might not relate to them... plus Dani doesnt have a huge enough personality like say Phil to win people over... It would be nice though if each couple at least got one win... :)

But in the end its not a compettion ... so the whole thing must be fun on its ... except trying to enjoy the same scripted jokes 31 times...:eek::p:)

Denise's biggest handicap is James unfortunately..., especially if he continues his 'desperate' "begging for votes" act.

And yes I agree re Dani.

Id say Fern has probably got more chance than the Ds.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »

In all the reviews one thing comes through clear, people don't like the VT of Dani trying to turn Pasha into Vincent. Why Craig or whoever produced it even goes in this direction is crazy. Pasha is Russian. Why give him a script and take that away, such a missed opportunity for Dani to experience. She had a smurff and now a Siberian Tiger. I'll take the tiger any day.
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    Damahepa wrote: »
    Last year the only ones Harry didn't win were Manchester (to Chelsee, from Manchester) Cardiff (to Robbie Savage, from Wales) and Jason (Did they go to Australia?) so I'm guessing home towns will do well, Michael is practically guaranteed Sheffield!

I hope so.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Damahepa wrote: »

So if home towns are anything to go by, Lisa and Michael are guaranteed wins.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame Kimberley isn't doing the tour, I guarantee she would've won quite a few had she done it.
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis won newcastle tonight i was there denise runner up

Loads of empty seats
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    It's a shame Kimberley isn't doing the tour, I guarantee she would've won quite a few had she done it.

Kim is very busy doing other things with her band so that is why she wasn't picked for the tour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Situation thus far

Ola Jordan UK ‏@OlaJordanUK
    Louis Smith & Ola Jordan have taken 1st place at every single show, with Denise Van Outen & James Jordan taking 2nd place at every show.