Justin Bieber booed...

i4ui4u Posts: 54,804
Forum Member
Turns up 2 hours late and explaination.....
Justin Bieber fans booed their hero tonight after he turned up nearly TWO HOURS late on stage in London - on a school night.

Tickets for the sold-out gig at the O2 Arena ranged from £57.65 for a standing ticket to £331 for a VIP meet and greet experience

Furious parents and schoolchildren tweeted their frustration when he failed to appear on the first of four O2 shows until just after 10:20pm.

A punter inside the O2 said: "He's two hours late and Bieber is still not on stage. Kids are having to leave as it's so late. Not fair - bless them."

Comments

• StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh !
    Dunno why teens worship someone they will never even speak to
    I guess, he's the modern day Michael Jackson, but with less talent

It's a school day, how many of 'em will be falling asleep today

The higher they build them up, the harder they fall
  • comdydave2wincomdydave2win Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh dear
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    What a ****, many fans would miss their trains etc!
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,804
    Forum Member
    Looks like his Tweeter account ground to a halt at 8pm last night...switched off?

American papers reported about his birthday party...
    Justin Bieber has 'worst birthday' after underage friends barred from London party by club security

The other week Justin was barred from a Manchester niteclub...
    .....the Sankeys website said: “Yes the rumours are true, we turned Justin Bieber away.

“He shuffles on stage and we can’t be having that in Sankeys now can we!”

Is he about to shave all his hair off or is publicity for a TV appearance...if he turns up!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Will the "beliebers" :rolleyes: be issuing death threats to him now, like they do to anyone else who spoils their fun?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Will the "beliebers" :rolleyes: be issuing death threats to him now, like they do to anyone else who spoils their fun?

Yep as yesterday; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287328/Youre-Justin-Bieber-fan--kill-Jealous-girls-target-teen-got-pop-stars-attention-Twitter.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's forgotten that it's his fans who provide all the luxuries he gets to enjoy.

I feel sorry for the poor kids who had to leave. Most of his fans are young, so him being that late is totally out of order. Plus, they'll be feeling heartbroken to realise their idol has no respect for them.

Today there are a few less Beliebers than there were this time yesterday. ;)

Some other acts have been notoriously late in the past - Guns n Roses and Public Image spring to mind. But their fanbases were very different (and older) - if you go to see those acts a bit of outrageous liberty taking is part of the deal.

Whether he likes it or not, Bieber is a kiddies entertainer.
    Forum Member
    For no one to give a reason and his tweeter account to go AWOL as his about due on stage seems a coincidence.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    In a couple of years it'll be "Justin who?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rehab within a week? A month? A year?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh dear he bit the hand that feed him
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justin Bieber equals overhyped untalented rubbish who will be forgotten about in a couple of years. People pay good money for some trash from America. I would lodge a refund against his company. It's not the O2 fault for hiring him.
    Forum Member
    Looks like Justin's 35m followers aren't talking to him at the moment.

Maybe they had a late night and haven't woken up yet.

What's going to be the likely excuse....

Got stuck on the tube.

Forgot I had a show.

Locked myself out of the o2.

Left my ticket at home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Looks like Justin's 35m followers aren't talking to him at the moment.

Maybe they had a late night and haven't woken up yet.

What's going to be the likely excuse....

Got stuck on the tube.

Forgot I had a show.

Locked myself out of the o2.

Left my ticket at home.

lol that was good
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait for the free concert to be announced.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's some footage of the booing.

Most stars would have had a PR statement out by now - with a plausible explanation and an apology. Very odd that this hasn't happened yet. :confused:
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really doesn't know his target audience does he?! Can't believe he holds his fans in such contempt. Charge a small fortune for the tickets (and a huge fortune for the merchandising!), then come on stage sooo late that fans have to leave early to catch last trains etc. How to win friends and influence them....not :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really doesn't know his target audience does he?! Can't believe he holds his fans in such contempt. Charge a small fortune for the tickets (and a huge fortune for the merchandising!), then come on stage sooo late that fans have to leave early to catch last trains etc. How to win friends and influence them....not :(

Blame his management company. I thought his mummy was supposed to be guiding him, obviously not in the right direction.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sounds like a spoilt little brat. Why is he turning up two hours late for his own concert?
  • dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes a Jerk still sulking after Gomez gave him the brush off. All you Beiber fans out there vent your anger at his management company or at O2 and demand some sort of refund.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the audience should turn up 2 hours late next time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    Maybe the audience should turn up 2 hours late next time.

yeah
    see if he likes it
    Forum Member
    More reactions from fans, you can feel their pain.
    Speaking outside, one fan said: "They were playing Michael Jackson song, after song, after song - it was so annoying."
  • NewExampleNewExample Posts: 1,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh !
    Dunno why teens worship someone they will never even speak to
    I guess, he's the modern day Michael Jackson, but with less talent

It's a school day, how many of 'em will be falling asleep today

The higher they build them up, the harder they fall

I beg your pardon? He had an individual image, originality and star quality. He respected his fans and showed them how to behave. And what do you mean 'less talent'? He was a legend, he could sing. He could bring an audience to their feet just by saying he loved them. If anything, I'd compare her to Miss Copycat herself, Lady Gaga. But only by a tiny degree, I mean she is a good singer, but absolutely dreadful and monstrous in creating horrible fans whom she ironically calls 'Little Monsters'.