Britney - website shut down and countdown appears

2»

Comments

• AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney just said on twitter that the new single is written with Sia, and is "both beautiful and heartbreaking", and is "one of the most beautiful songs I've ever recorded".

Could for the first time ever.....her lead single be a (gulp).....ballad?

In which case, there is NO way she could not sing it live, fast songs are easy to lip-synch to....but a ballad? Almost impossible especially on TV.

Sia also tweeted to Britney that her vocal on the song is outstanding.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    She's the Princess of Pop, she's a sex symbol of the late 90s & early 00s, boys had a crush on her, girls wanted to look like her

I'm not a 90s kid or anything but I like Britneys music she may not have such a powerful voice like Beyonce but who cares, so would of been in love with her if I were a tad older & cared about music,

I was one of them. I remember wanting to dress like Britney when I was 12. Who didn't back then? :D
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Britney just said on twitter that the new single is written with Sia, and is "both beautiful and heartbreaking", and is "one of the most beautiful songs I've ever recorded".

Could for the first time ever.....her lead single be a (gulp).....ballad?

In which case, there is NO way she could not sing it live, fast songs are easy to lip-synch to....but a ballad? Almost impossible especially on TV.

Sia also tweeted to Britney that her vocal on the song is outstanding.

I don't think this song Britney is talking about with Sia will be released as her first single. Although personally I'd be down for Britney to mix it up a little and try something different by releasing a gorgeous heartfelt song to kick off her new album.