Simpsons Hit & Run

Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
Forum Member
One of my favorite games of all time. I wish they'd made a sequel (similar to this, with the 3D graphics) :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too.... Loved that game.
  • NostalgicNostalgic Posts: 7,156
    Forum Member
    I was just thinking about this yesterday. Getting it in christmas 2003 and playing it for hours :D

Defintely the best Simpsons game to date, and would love for there to be a sequel.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea it was Amazing, it reminded me of GTA.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Brilliant game, I loved it
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite game ever, it was SO amazing. I liked GTA but this was like a lighter, more fun version and I loved that about it.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
    Forum Member
    Thought I'd create an online petition just in case (just to bring it to people's attention): http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/simpsons
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite game ever, it was SO amazing. I liked GTA but this was like a lighter, more fun version and I loved that about it.

Yea it was like GTA for kids.
  • AndyD123AndyD123 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weird, my brother and I were talking about this game earlier on too. Great game
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this game too, played through it and 100%'ed it recently. My favourite level is definitely Level 3 with Lisa, her theme music is easily the best of all the characters. Driving around with that music and seeing the sunset sky...bliss. :)

While I'm talking about Lisa, the Malibu Stacy Car is a brilliant vehicle considering you get it in Level 3, I still remember beating a street race in Level 5 and in Level 6 using it. :D It also helps that Lisa's an enjoyable character in this game. :)
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snap. I was just talking to my girlfriend about this the other day. Such an awesome game. I'd love a sequel.

Just looked in the cupboard. I still have it. Thing is, i tried San Andreas about 3 months ago and it was a bad move. Rose tinted glasses and all that.
    Forum Member
    See if you can get the word out about this petition, and get more people to sign it: http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/simpsons

I particularly liked the variety of levels and the different places where you could go.

I had the game on PS2 4 years ago, loved playing it and then one day it stopped working. :(
  • AndyD123AndyD123 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This game must have come out in November as I remember playing it then going to watch fireworks outside so most likely Friday 5th November.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to start this recently but my Dualshock 2 are broken and my Dualshock (PS1) only works on certain games

I genuinly think its one of the unsung classics of the last generation
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Snap. I was just talking to my girlfriend about this the other day. Such an awesome game. I'd love a sequel.

Just looked in the cupboard. I still have it. Thing is, i tried San Andreas about 3 months ago and it was a bad move. Rose tinted glasses and all that.

I know what you mean, that happened to me with the original Spyro trilogy. Loved the games as a kid, but playing Spyro 1 again recently, it didn't hold my attention quite like it used to, perhaps because it was overly familiar and not that challenging.

However the music is still brilliant and I'm happy to have it on my iPod. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    haha I remember playing this on xbox
    Forum Member
    Well, what are your thoughts on a sequel?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved it, used to play it a lot on Gamecube. Preferred it over The Simpsons Game
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved this game. I really liked The Simpson Road Rage too, but I don't think that has as much of a positive following really?

I still have them both. :D
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Treble wrote: »
    I loved this game. I really liked The Simpson Road Rage too, but I don't think that has as much of a positive following really?

Yeah Simpsons Road Rage got pretty much panned in the reviews at the time.

Hit and Run was amazing though, unsung classic!
    Forum Member
    Well, keep signing that petition and tweeting about it, let's get it to 50,000 :)
    Forum Member
    Bump...

Anyone complete the game 100%, hitting all the wasp cameras etc?
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    Sells for around 12 quid on eBay so worth picking up.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,158
    Forum Member
    The eBay sellers are saying that it may not work on 360, does anyone play this game on a 360 with success?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Treble wrote: »

Me too. :D Hit and Run is definitely the better game imo, but I bought Road Rage again recently (having had it before and sold it). It's fun to play through the main game, though there's not much incentive to play after $1,000,000. Nonetheless I wanted to get it again just because of the character dialogue. :D Having said that though, the Sunday Drive music is ace!
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Bump...

Anyone complete the game 100%, hitting all the wasp cameras etc?

Yep, completed it 100% and unlocked the bonus movie at the Aztec Theater in Level 3. :) Took a while to find all the wasps and gags though. :p
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Well, keep signing that petition and tweeting about it, let's get it to 50,000 :)

Great game but what are you going to do with the petition?
    EA already cancelled a sequel to The Simpsons game last year and that sold way more than Hit & Run...