Drunk celebs

LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Last night on Graham Norton show, Mark Wahlberg was hammered. Which interviews have you seen where you thought wow - tomorrows hangover will be bad.

Or have you seen them in person where they are legless.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Tara Palmer Tomkinson on The Frank Skinner Show a few years ago. Cringy.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Well sorry for been obvious but Oliver Reed has to be mentioned. I mean when he sang Wild One on Michael Aspel's show.:eek::D
  • LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god yes - they were bad :D Does it make me nasty that I enjoy watching this kind of car crash tv
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Met Graham Coxon is the process of being thrown out of a club in the West End... he wasn't just drunk though ;):o
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well sorry for been obvious but Oliver Reed has to be mentioned. I mean when he sang Wild One on Michael Aspel's show.:eek::D

Oliver Reed was booked to appear on This Morning. Richard Madeley is on record stating that OR was stone cold sober until the cameras appeared. He then became totally 'drunk'.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman who played Ivy Tilsley (?) in Corrie was absolutely rate arsed on The Word
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Most of the guests that go on Alan Carr Chatty Man are drunk:D:D
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The woman who played Ivy Tilsley (?) in Corrie was absolutely rate arsed on The Word

Oh god if that's the same woman I think you're talking about.I think I've seen clips of it.Going on about penises :eek:
  • strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Courtney Love was more than drunk when I met her in a gay indie club in London. She made me sing a Hole song then snogged me until some security guy dragged her off.

I think the night after she got topless in mayfair.
  • Loud and ProudLoud and Proud Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    What's a 'Hole' song?? Sounds dodgy ....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lynne Perrie died 2006 aged 74. She certainly seemed to have had an addictive nature.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie Theakston, a few years back, absolutely mullered and leering all over one or two women who didn't want to know as they were too busy trying to hold back their boyfriends from punching him.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    George Best on Wogan :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's something quite ghoulish about the production staff on these shows (or each star's own 'people') letting known alcoholics (like Best and Reed) go on stage when they know they are drunk. Ratings over the welfare of a vulnerable human being.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry Katona on This Morning.

Bi Polar 'meds', my ar£e. :rolleyes:
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »

She's still slurring and gurning her way through her new 'Cash Lady' advert I see :rolleyes:
  • chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George Best on Wogan :eek:

This was classic TV! :)
  • Loud and ProudLoud and Proud Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »

Oh god, I just had to watch that again and it gets worse everytime! She looks pished as a fart to me. I think she'd been coking and boozing all night and hadn't been to bed.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, I just had to watch that again and it gets worse everytime! She looks pished as a fart to me. I think she'd been coking and boozing all night and hadn't been to bed.

But she swore on 'our babbies lives' that it was bi-polar meds.:rolleyes::rolleyes: Yup, and I'm on the cover of next month's Vogue...
  • blossom24blossom24 Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Didn't Sam Fox appear on tv, dressed as a vampire, drunk as a skunk?
    When asked if she was drunk she said she didn't drink!

Can't remember what show this was on though!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's a 'Hole' song?? Sounds dodgy ....

A song by Hole, I'm assuming - Courtney Love's band.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blossom24 wrote: »
    Didn't Sam Fox appear on tv, dressed as a vampire, drunk as a skunk?
    When asked if she was drunk she said she didn't drink!

Can't remember what show this was on though!

It was a show called The Club - she claimed to be teetotal but was so smashed she got all tangled up in her cape/costume thing, hilarious - I think it's on here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOEAbg3NgLk
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LilyAnna80 wrote: »
    Last night on Graham Norton show, Mark Wahlberg was hammered. Which interviews have you seen where you thought wow - tomorrows hangover will be bad.

Or have you seen them in person where they are legless.

The show is pre-recorded. This doesn't send the right message to people. They could have taken it off air when celebs appear to be drunk.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"I Will Survive":D