WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 6-7 Spoilers Included

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
previous thread
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=67703576#post67703576

We have fishes, so BB is getting them up.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy & Judd outside, laughing about Aaryn.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperDuperHelen and Aryan at the BY couches (having been left there deliberately by Swampy)

SuperDuperHelen: "I now think you're as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside"

Aryan: "Awwww TY"

How very super duper......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan talking to SuperDuperHelen about Elissa and asking if she still dislikes her. Aryan seems to be preparing the ground to nominate Elissa. Is it wise talking to Helen about this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan going on and on and on about Elissa.

This can't end well...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan now talking about Gina MF-ing Marie's HoH-itis.

Silly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan is having a dreadful morning.

She explained how she liked her association with David, because he had feelings for her and she knew he would never turn on her. Yet she slams Jessie for having the temerity for thinking much the same about Judd.

Culminating in this pearl of un-wisdom: "Jessie wasn't interested in Judd, until she thought I was."

SuperDuperHelen can't possibly be impressed.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperDuperHelen is continually stroking Aryan's needy ego.

Play up and play the game.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    Is Candice still going home?

I haven't watched the feeds for about 18 hours.. :o
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems very likely that Candice goes. Jesse / Helen are on a deny all knowledge that any flip was even attempted. Helen, after cackling and scheming with Jessie and Elissa for 5 or so hours about getting Amanda out, tried to get Andy on board but after a 2 minute conversation with Andy saying it's not time she abandoned the idea entirely.

Andy has flirted with the idea of voting out Spencer and keeping Candice but it's been half hearted. Minimal game talk now about the vote, everyone seems to be kissing each others ass for the upcoming HoH (in 2 days).

Helen at the moment is trying to gather her troops and consolidate her peons. She's approached Aaryn to have a protection / voting pact with her, Aaryn, GM and Elissa. Bit late though considering Amanda wrapped Aaryn up last week.

Jessie, under Candice's gaming advice (really), seems to think if she gets HoH she should put up Amanda and Elissa. Judd and Spencer seem to want Helen and Elissa out. I think Aaryn's main target is Elissa too. Amanda and Andy seem to be full tilt on getting Judd out. Helen and Elissa have got off the get Amanda out Train so no idea who they want.

Oh, Amanda and McCrae are leaning towards keeping Elissa and Helen around with Andy. They no longer trust Judd or Aaryn. Amanda doing her usual reading into everything and going round in circles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GinaMarie just came downstairs from writing her HoH blog and she was crying. GinaMarie: "I can't ****ing spell, or do anything!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    Seems very likely that Candice goes. Jesse / Helen are on a deny all knowledge that any flip was even attempted. Helen, after cackling and scheming with Jessie and Elissa for 5 or so hours about getting Amanda out, tried to get Andy on board but after a 2 minute conversation with Andy saying it's not time she abandoned the idea entirely.

Andy has flirted with the idea of voting out Spencer and keeping Candice but it's been half hearted. Minimal game talk now about the vote, everyone seems to be kissing each others ass for the upcoming HoH (in 2 days).

Helen at the moment is trying to gather her troops and consolidate her peons. She's approached Aaryn to have a protection / voting pact with her, Aaryn, GM and Elissa. Bit late though considering Amanda wrapped Aaryn up last week.

Jessie, under Candice's gaming advice (really), seems to think if she gets HoH she should put up Amanda and Elissa. Judd and Spencer seem to want Helen and Elissa out. I think Aaryn's main target is Elissa too. Amanda and Andy seem to be full tilt on getting Judd out. Helen and Elissa have got off the get Amanda out Train so no idea who they want.

Oh, Amanda and McCrae are leaning towards keeping Elissa and Helen around with Andy. They no longer trust Judd or Aaryn. Amanda doing her usual reading into everything and going round in circles.

Good post :)

I think Helen and Elissa would nominate Judd/Spencer. They are definitely targeting Judd and want to evict "a couple of guys" before they go after Amanda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting the dreaded "No signal" here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Signal here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd & Aaryn joke about Nick being too scared to come to finale because of GinaMarie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie calling Helen out that she(Helen) won't make a move and will only do anything unless the house wants something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the Bachelorette party has been put back to 6.30am BST. Just starting up.
    Tinfoil veils and sashes all round.
    http://twitpic.com/d6x2c9
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda announces to everyone that McCrae is moving to Florida to live with her..
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From watching I think Amanda is pushing her agenda for Jessie / Judd / Spencer / Aaryn out for next targets. She knows Helissa can help her do that.

I get the feeling Andy really likes Judd but is going along with the Judd out plan to save face with McCranda and to protect Helen who Judd foolishly is vocal about getting evicted.

Candice deserves to go this week. Even after all the BS she is a terrible game player. She dumped her chance at 500k for some guy she knew for 40 days.

Aaryn / Jessie / GM to go after Candice for me. All 3 are just like catty school girls. Completely pathetic.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Good post :)

I think Helen and Elissa would nominate Judd/Spencer. They are definitely targeting Judd and want to evict "a couple of guys" before they go after Amanda.

That's why Amanda wants them to stay so they can get Judd / Spencer.

I think Elissa would put up Spencer / Aaryn though. Which would be hilarious to see Aaryns face

Poor Judd so paranoid about being a target he really has no idea peeps are hard-core wanting him out :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not caught up with last night / early hours yet but Andy has been quite vocal for the last week about getting out Judd while talking with Amanda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Candice left her bed since the Nom replacement ceremony?
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    @CBSBigBrother 9m BREAKING NEWS! The #BB15 jury begins this week with both evicted Houseguests from the Double Eviction on Aug 8! #BiggestBBJury!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. That's what they get for being so mean to Candice. Karma's a bitch.

Also, did anyone else hear GM say she was going to tell production that Candice hasn't been wearing her Clownitard after she called Candice the biggest rat in the house? Two things: one, there are cameras so we would see if she wasn't, and two, Andy is by far the biggest rat in the house and Candice doesn't come close. She doesn't even have anyone to snitch to.