Emma Willis on Women's Rights to show Cleavage

RussJRussJ Posts: 206
Forum Member
:confused:We live in a different world today to what it was in the past but some will still take issue with Emma on this.

Comments

• HIGHERSTATEHIGHERSTATE Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the Spice Girls..

An ignorant act in the name of feminism...which invaribly does more damage than good..

They think its empowering....It just giving men something to perve over whilst sat watching it at home.
  • DiscombobulateDiscombobulate Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the Spice Girls..

An ignorant act in the name of feminism...which invaribly does more damage than good..

They think its empowering....It just giving men something to perve over whilst sat watching it at home.

Burka's all round then :rolleyes:
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the Spice Girls..

Yeah we don't want men looking at cleavage do we, how awful would that be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we need to stop stigmatizing the human body

if you dont like what you see on tv , pick up the remote...not the phone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burka's all round then :rolleyes:

Geri Halliwell...biggest style icon and influence on young teenage girls of the last 20 years..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im a man and Ginas boobs distract me so much I can't see what Wolfie is talking to the flies about....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geri Halliwell...biggest style icon and influence on young teenage girls of the last 20 years..

........... and that has what to do with my reply :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ........... and that has what to do with my reply :confused:

You give one extreme (and sarcastic) example of supporting womens rights to wear what they want.

and I gave another extreme example of why its a bad idea..

catch up!
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I really don't like seeing TBH I wish more would cover up more
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im a man and Ginas boobs distract me so much I can't see what Wolfie is talking to the flies about....

Sexist :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You give one extreme (and sarcastic) example of supporting womens rights to wear what they want.

and I gave another extreme example of why its a bad idea..

catch up!

nah you've still lost me .................................

And it wasn't sarcastic, it was just pointing out the extremes of where your position would end up
  • The Lost BoyThe Lost Boy Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could certainly do that some damage...

What was that about womens rights?
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well I'm all for it but this remark was pretty stupid
    ‘Why has #bbc apologised for showing cleavage! Why should women apologise for having boobs that feed babies!

I don't think Holly was showing her cleavage for the sake of babies ! she should be honest - it's to tittilate , and nothing wrong with it .
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the Spice Girls..

I've never understood that idea , what's pervy about it ?
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get 'em out Emma, I won't be complaining.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's cleavage and cleavage though isn't there....

Gina's is obviously the result of a push-em up bra and it's done so that people will look.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Sorry Emma but Hollies boobies weren't on parade for babies they were on parade for ratings. But they are her boobies and she can do what she wants with them. At least she kept her nips covered.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should be allowed to wear what they want, as long as its not naked.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    Sorry Emma but Hollies boobies weren't on parade for babies they were on parade for ratings. But they are her boobies and she can do what she wants with them. At least she kept her nips covered.

I thought they where jelly tots :o
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hollies boobs weren't even particularly on display in the dress in question. A complete fuss over nothing.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RussJ wrote: »
    :confused:We live in a different world today to what it was in the past but some will still take issue with Emma on this.

Have to admit , she's rather fit
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma's comment was ridiculous imo.
    I know Holly has an irritating baby voice, but she's not a child, so why colleagues feel the need to defend her choices is beyond me.
    Schofe seems to think it part of his contract to respond to any negative criticism and now Emma's getting in on the act.
    Are they just desperate to work on some Dan Baldwin projects?
  • spanglyspangly Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the new fashion should be crotchless trousers for men (well, they can keep their dicks tucked away) ...........let's see how they feel about getting their nuts out for the girls!

Bet they wouldn't be stupid enough to artificially inflate their balls to impress the ladies...would they?
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really is laughable the whole Holly's dress fiasco.
    139 complaints are made about a low cut dress from an audience of 7.2m viewers.
    Lets express that as a percentage of viewers ... 0.0019% or 1/500th of 1% of viewers got upset by a partial sighting of Holly's boobs.

*cuckoo cuckoo* :rolleyes:
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spangly wrote: »
    I think the new fashion should be crotchless trousers for men (well, they can keep their dicks tucked away) ...........let's see how they feel about getting their nuts out for the girls!

Bet they wouldn't be stupid enough to artificially inflate their balls to impress the ladies...would they?

You wanna lay money on that?