Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artless
    I'm sorry if you think I'm nit picking or point scoring..I'm not trying to do either.. The point I was trying to make ..obviously carelessly ...was that the people she is mates with aren't on tv so many won't remember them that well.. that's the sad fact of " fame" I think ..

If you say so. However, that is not how it came across, and it did not do your point any favours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artless
    I'm sorry if you think I'm nit picking or point scoring..I'm not trying to do either.. The point I was trying to make ..obviously carelessly ...was that the people she is mates with aren't on tv so many won't remember them that well.. that's the sad fact of " fame" I think ..

Nul points.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The post stated she is hanging out with TOWIE stars..I asked which ones ..neither of them is in TOWIE so I was under the impression the post ment people who are in it NOW .. I'm not defending anything ..I'm asking who the poster means .. I don't have an agenda ..

But why would you think that as the post only said the TOWIE lot not people who are in the show at this precise moment in time. Mark Wright hasn't been in the show for years but I'm sure most people still think of him as being in TOWIE. It was pretty clear what the post was saying and pretty accurate as well. She is known for jumping onto other peoples bandwagons. That's not actually a criticism as it's what she's done for years to keep herself in the media despite having no talent.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I first read this I figured it was the title of some new single!

I don't dislike King of Cheese Andre but everything he does seems purely for reality TV purposes. He's motivated by the idea of self but not in an a$$holish way because he seems very pleasant on the whole. I guess he is just capitalising on the niche market of Z Lister Makes Endless Good On British Public's Love Of Sh1tty Reality Shows.

It's really our own fault. If we didn't watch this crepe, and effectively endorse it with ratings figures, there'd be no market. Same goes with TOWIE, Geordie Shore and other cheap tat.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    She got in the papers for 'slamming' the impersonator on BGT, and used the gospel choir who were to appear on it, for her 'wedding'.

To be fair, she was friends with Francine for years, and she DID use the gospel choir.

To some extent people like Lauren Pope and Rylan wanted to hang out with her, not the other way around. She's seen as a bit of legend to these type of people.

I don't dispute shes good at using the world of showbiz to keep her profile up,its probably quite smart - but in anyway, famous people do tend to hang out with each other, attend the same functions, so is it that unusual?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The post stated she is hanging out with TOWIE stars..I asked which ones ..neither of them is in TOWIE so I was under the impression the post ment people who are in it NOW .. I'm not defending anything ..I'm asking who the poster means .. I don't have an agenda ..

Lauren Pope
    https://mobile.twitter.com/LaurenPope
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, she was friends with Francine for years, and she DID use the gospel choir.

To some extent people like Lauren Pope and Rylan wanted to hang out with her, not the other way around. She's seen as a bit of legend to these type of people.

I don't dispute shes good at using the world of showbiz to keep her profile up,its probably quite smart - but in anyway, famous people do tend to hang out with each other, attend the same functions, so is it that unusual?
    Majority of people in the public eye have their own circle of friends that are not in the business. Normally they associate with others in the buisness only for special events, eg: award shows, charity events, business (film, TV premiers) etc. if lucky they will find a few true close friends in the same business.

Katie and her friends do ride on others coat tails a lot and I agree this is business savvy, It keeps them relevant and in the public eye. It's the name of the game for UK z listers.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Interesting that they lost touch but that she stayed friends with Pete.

“I’m still friends with Peter and that could upset her as well. But he’s kept our friendship going and even invited us to his concert at the O2 recently.
    “He’s adorable. Peter’s real, he’s a nice person – but Katie’s Katie at the end of the day.
    “I like people that are down to earth and that are genuinely nice.”
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3312748/Jordans-ex-pal-spoofs-her-in-clip.html

Shame the crew weren't filming when she entertained him with her impressions of Katie - that would have made for some good TV :D
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a477239/bgts-francine-lewis-katie-price-has-changed-100-per-cent.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Interesting that they lost touch but that she stayed friends with Pete.

Well if KP didn't want to know her she's gonna hang on to what she can get.

But she's right .. Kate's Kate.

The one thing i would say about Francine is bit of a celebrity leech anyway, even outside of the whole KP/PA thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Well if KP didn't want to know her she's gonna hang on to what she can get.

But she's right .. Kate's Kate.

The one thing i would say about Francine is bit of a celebrity leech anyway, even outside of the whole KP/PA thing.

Or she genuinely likes Pete - Katie did appear to want friends to choose between her and Pete when they split - a sign of her insecurity I suppose - and dumped anyone who wanted to remain in contact with Pete. I have yet to read or hear anything negative about Pete from people who know him or who have met him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Or she genuinely likes Pete - Katie did appear to want friends to choose between her and Pete when they split - a sign of her insecurity I suppose - and dumped anyone who wanted to remain in contact with Pete. I have yet to read or hear anything negative about Pete from people who know him or who have met him.

Her bridesmaid Michelle Clack is a good example and Katie's revenge was to accuse her of having an affair with Pete in an interview with OK.

“One of my friends chose not to see me any more after me and Peter split. I was really upset at the time and now I hear she’s seeing Pete,” said Katie.

“If that’s the case, then his girlfriend is one of my ex-friends, which I predicted would happen. I hope he does have a girlfriend and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her.”

Asked to elaborate on which friend she had lost, Katie said: “Yes, one of my bridesmaids.”

Katie’s allegations come hot on the heels of an interview with Michelle in a Sunday paper in which she claimed that Katie frequently lied.

“I don’t even think Kate knows she’s lying most of the time,” Michelle told the News of the World. “Once she’s on a roll, she gets carried away with it. I’ve seen her ability to tell lies in loads of different circumstances.”

Michelle, who had been friends with Katie long before she met Peter Andre, reveals that Katie forced her and Nick to choose between the two when the couple split, and that they sided with Peter because of Katie’s behaviour.

“Her gripe is that people around her are using her for pictures, money or fame. She’s done that with the majority of her close friends. She’s fallen out with us all,” Michelle revealed.

She says she tried to maintain her friendship with Katie following the split, but things broke down in July.

“I’d always told her we were going to act like grown-ups and not take sides,” claims Michelle. “But she texted me and said, ‘Not happy. Saw all of you at Pete’s. This isn’t going to work out. You need to think who your loyalties lie with.’”

“I was her matron of honour and best friend. So I still feel sad. But the way she’s hurt Pete means I don’t want anything to do with her again,” Michelle added."

http://metro.co.uk/2009/10/27/katie-price-accuses-peter-andre-of-bridesmaid-affair-504691/
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam
    Michelle clack is married so I doubt she ment her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam
    Michelle clack is married so I doubt she ment her

If you follow the link and read the complete story you'll see it was Betty, despite Michelle being happily married to Nick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Her bridesmaid Michelle Clack is a good example and Katie's revenge was to accuse her of having an affair with Pete in an interview with OK.

“One of my friends chose not to see me any more after me and Peter split. I was really upset at the time and now I hear she’s seeing Pete,” said Katie.

“If that’s the case, then his girlfriend is one of my ex-friends, which I predicted would happen. I hope he does have a girlfriend and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her.”

Asked to elaborate on which friend she had lost, Katie said: “Yes, one of my bridesmaids.”

Katie’s allegations come hot on the heels of an interview with Michelle in a Sunday paper in which she claimed that Katie frequently lied.

“I don’t even think Kate knows she’s lying most of the time,” Michelle told the News of the World. “Once she’s on a roll, she gets carried away with it. I’ve seen her ability to tell lies in loads of different circumstances.”

Michelle, who had been friends with Katie long before she met Peter Andre, reveals that Katie forced her and Nick to choose between the two when the couple split, and that they sided with Peter because of Katie’s behaviour.

“Her gripe is that people around her are using her for pictures, money or fame. She’s done that with the majority of her close friends. She’s fallen out with us all,” Michelle revealed.

She says she tried to maintain her friendship with Katie following the split, but things broke down in July.

“I’d always told her we were going to act like grown-ups and not take sides,” claims Michelle. “But she texted me and said, ‘Not happy. Saw all of you at Pete’s. This isn’t going to work out. You need to think who your loyalties lie with.’”

“I was her matron of honour and best friend. So I still feel sad. But the way she’s hurt Pete means I don’t want anything to do with her again,” Michelle added."

http://metro.co.uk/2009/10/27/katie-price-accuses-peter-andre-of-bridesmaid-affair-504691/

Pressgazette The latest writ also reveals that Can Associates set up interviews between other celebrities – such as Jamelah Asmar and Price’s former friend Michelle Clack – and newspapers, in which they were critical of Price.

Just another set up story thats being challenged, wasnt clacks b/f involved in the sale of princesses burn picture, nice people eh :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Pressgazette The latest writ also reveals that Can Associates set up interviews between other celebrities – such as Jamelah Asmar and Price’s former friend Michelle Clack – and newspapers, in which they were critical of Price.

Just another set up story thats being challenged, wasnt clacks b/f involved in the sale of princesses burn picture, nice people eh :mad:

There was a huge campaign against her at that company, involving all of them, GW, DW, friends of his - all from the moment she left. They knew they needed to make her the bad ol witch in order to turn pete into the scorned single father and get all the press stories, shows and other deals out of it. As i've said many times Pete's "suffering" sells and he didn't start "suffering" just by accident - its carefully crafted (and to give CP some credit) cleverly orchestrated. It really wouldn't suprise me that part of the reason he left was because they(PA/CP) hatched the plan together to do it.

All his supporters will argue different, but i hope one day the actual proven factual truth comes out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyril
    As much as nev protests different .. I believe he did know what was going on
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OK...........thread closed.
    Peteybabes is a great guy and totally faultless.:)
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *changing subject slightly*

Any reviews of Thursday show as of yet?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *changing subject slightly*

Any reviews of Thursday show as of yet?

The abomination that is Andre is a victim.:cry:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally i am more interested in where the two pugs have gone, keep asking the question, but getting no answer :mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    OK...........thread closed.
    Peteybabes is a great guy and totally faultless.:)

Not saying that at all, just that I haven't heard anyone say anything negative, nor have I read anything negative, about Pete with regard to how he interacts with colleagues, with others in show business or with his fans. Maybe you have, but I can't remember anything
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Cos they signed the CAN contracts.
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Personally i am more interested in where the two pugs have gone, keep asking the question, but getting no answer :mad::mad:

I saw a clip with Emily and Pete taking them out for a walk - not sure when it was from, it must have been filmed last summer though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not saying that at all, just that I haven't heard anyone say anything negative, nor have I read anything negative, about Pete with regard to how he interacts with colleagues, with others in show business or with his fans. Maybe you have, but I can't remember anything

CAN have complete control of all interviews their clients do and do not allow anything negative to be printed..it's in their manifesto ( I think that's the right word)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a huge campaign against her at that company, involving all of them, GW, DW, friends of his - all from the moment she left. They knew they needed to make her the bad ol witch in order to turn pete into the scorned single father and get all the press stories, shows and other deals out of it. As i've said many times Pete's "suffering" sells and he didn't start "suffering" just by accident - its carefully crafted (and to give CP some credit) cleverly orchestrated. It really wouldn't suprise me that part of the reason he left was because they(PA/CP) hatched the plan together to do it.

All his supporters will argue different, but i hope one day the actual proven factual truth comes out.

The problem you have Cyril is that the same patterns keep being played out in her relationships with friends and partners and these go back way before she met Pete or joined CAN. I don't doubt there was a dirty PR war fought on both sides but poor unsuspecting Katie being smeared whilst doing nothing to provoke it? Do us a favour!

Up until recently I've felt quite sorry for Katie as she's clearly unhappy and has had lots of painful events to overcome. But she really is the poster girl for 'misery loves company' and seems to want to spread that unhappiness around at every opportunity.
This discussion has been closed.