Why Is It OK for a woman to felate a male stripper on a ladies night?

124»

Comments

• AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen this loads of times in gay bars and have also seen men perform cunnilingus on female strippers at stag nights, as well as licking cream off their breasts and so forth.

I think the OP is confusing female strippers with lapdancers where the men aren't allowed to touch. Thre's no such thing as male lap dancers, so a male stripper at a birthday or hen night is the same as at a ladies night, whereas a female stripper at a birthday party is completely different to a female stripper at a lapdancing club.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'll say it again, those videos of women fellating male strippers in nightclubs are STAGED.

everyone you see in those clubs has probably been paid for some form of adult work by the production company.

The main revue group that do this (Loverboys) use genuine ladies nights with planted actors for the more explicit stuff.
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'll say it again, those videos of women fellating male strippers in nightclubs are STAGED.

everyone you see in those clubs has probably been paid for some form of adult work by the production company.
    It's not that cut and dried.

Some such events are indeed staged, completely, but some aren't - and, as Aneechik implies, there may be shades of grey in between.
  • TombstoneTombstone Posts: 2,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep ... i had a stripper for my 21st & yes i copped a good old feel :D

My flatmates threw me a party for my 21st. Later in the evening I was getting on very well with a stunning looking young lady who seemed to think I was some kind of 70's versionof Stephen Fry, such was her reaction to everything I said. Needless to say the inevitable happened and it was a fantastic night; the best sex I had ever had.

On doing the usual male thing of exaggerating the description to my flatmates later on, they waited until I had finished to inform me that she was my 'present' and had cost them 30 quid for an all nighter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    If the stripper is being fellated, he isn't a stripper, he's a prostitute.
    Maybe, but he's being paid to strip and put on a show. Whatever else happens he probably volunteers for, so I wouldn't say he was necessarily a prostitute.