The worst thing would be Sharon returning

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She's utterly vile. She carries on like a grand dame when all she is, is some washed up rocker's wife. She doesn't even look human anymore. Her face matches how cartoonish she has become.

If the show needs to go back to basics, then bring back Dannii and Cheryl. I'm not a huge fan of either of them, but those two combined along with Simon and Louis represented The X Factor at it's peak.

Comments

• _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it would be the best thing imo
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I think she's amazing but she shouldn't come back. The X Factor is taking too many steps back, it needs to progress.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Dannii, No Cheryl - Nicole was better than those two in just one series. Get rid of Tulisa and I'd be quite happy to have Sharon replace her - she be great with Louis.
  • JackassfanJackassfan Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that vile woman does not return to the show, but if she does then i will just avoid it like i did the first 4 series
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    She's utterly vile. She carries on like a grand dame when all she is, is some washed up rocker's wife. She doesn't even look human anymore. Her face matches how cartoonish she has become.

Looks like you'll have to like it or lump it then. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be lumping it. I didn't watch the last series and I doubt I'll watch this series if that old trout is back. But as this is a forum, I was just offering my opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be lumping it. I didn't watch the last series and I doubt I'll watch this series if that old trout is back. But as this is a forum, I was just offering my opinion.

I'm not over the moon about it, either. Generally I don't like the idea of 'back to basics' for anything as it generally means 'We can't think of anything new and we've come to a dead end, so we'll have to go into reverse'.

I'm not crazy over S. Osbourne but I prefer to look at the bigger picture so we'll see. I nearly gave up myself in 2011 - Little mix, Marcus and Amelia have to be the worst bunch of finalists ever, in any of these shows. But last year was better. So fingers crossed the contestants can be of the 2010 vintage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who won last year?
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Who won last year?

:rolleyes: James Arthur
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This! Sharon is awful!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who won last year?

Even people who don't watch the show would know the answer to that :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely had a brain freeze at that. It came back to me, but I forgot about this thread. So save your eye rolling please.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Google is quite a good tool. I rely on it too much though.
  • SamuelWSamuelW Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    Sharon Osbourne is very unlikeable and has a laugh like a witch. She was one of the unpleasant parts of XFactor series 4 with her vile comments and rude behaviour.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She wont be back I am certain of that
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    She couldn't possibly make it worse than it is.

She won't come back though (although personally - I may start watching the later stages again if she did).
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm welcoming the return of Sharon, but considering the scale of some of the other changes (e.g. audition audience scrapped, arena format replacing bootcamp etc) then it would be a good time to revert to three judges. Louis, Nicole & Gary would be perfectly adequate, in fact I think the Louis, Nicole & Simon panel in 2010 is the best panel the programme has ever had.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worst thing ever. :(
  • VisitingVisiting Posts: 40,112
    Forum Member
    I don't know if it would be the worst thing, but definitely a bad thing if she came back.
    I sincerely hope she doesn't.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »
    I'm welcoming the return of Sharon, but considering the scale of some of the other changes (e.g. audition audience scrapped, arena format replacing bootcamp etc) then it would be a good time to revert to three judges. Louis, Nicole & Gary would be perfectly adequate, in fact I think the Louis, Nicole & Simon panel in 2010 is the best panel the programme has ever had.

Louis-Nicole-Simon would be a brilliant panel but Simon won't be coming back. :(
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still don't know what Sharon Osbourne would bring to the show, remember how bad she was as a mentor originally.

Which type of acts would want her as mentor she doesn't know what sells remembering her at Louis Las Vegas judges house where she was clueless.

I fail to see what she would add to the show
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All she would add is a big gob and she'd stir the judges up and bring in media attention. It'd be nothing to do with music - just all about the 'soap opera' of the judges.

Musically, this woman is irrelevant - what can a pensioner like her contribute and FGS look at the wreck of a has-been she's married to!

All she's 'fit' for is reality trash.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All she would add is a big gob and she'd stir the judges up and bring in media attention. It'd be nothing to do with music - just all about the 'soap opera' of the judges.

Musically, this woman is irrelevant - what can a pensioner like her contribute and FGS look at the wreck of a has-been she's married to!

I was with you until you got all ageist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB - pathetic comment.

WTF has her age got to do with it, she's the same age as Louis!!!
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB - pathetic comment.

WTF has her age got to do with it, she's the same age as Louis!!!

Simple - she's an old woman whose only claim to fame is a foul mouth, a foul attitude and a wrecked husband.

And Walsh is past it too.