GoTab

louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone got a gotab tablet and, if so, what is the overall quality like, i.e. the plus sides and negative points? Transference of data, start up, etc.
Thanks.

Comments

• Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just bought the 10 inch version of one of these but noticed the Wifi signal is very weak unless it's near the router. I'd like to use it in my bedroom at night but it doesn't work at all in there. I live in a flat and so the bedroom is only next door to the living room where the router is. I've tested my laptop and mobile phone in there and they work perfectly fine. I'm just asking to see if anyone can offer any advice. Thanks.
  • wintvwintv Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    I've just bought the 10 inch version of one of these but noticed the Wifi signal is very weak unless it's near the router. I'd like to use it in my bedroom at night but it doesn't work at all in there. I live in a flat and so the bedroom is only next door to the living room where the router is. I've tested my laptop and mobile phone in there and they work perfectly fine. I'm just asking to see if anyone can offer any advice. Thanks.

I had a Go tab and generally it was a nice unit for the price. However the wi fi was also my problem so eventually sold it on eBay and bought an ipad Air.