Format change or you like this one still

2»

Comments

• Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    An empty house which they have to buy furnshings for week by week over the shopping list. Most rooms adaptable so which room is used for what is totally up to the housemates. Also maybe the housemates dont ever recieve their suitcases and just wear uniforms BB gives them that could also be funny to watch.
    Would not work because I think most of them would just sit around by the pool instead and not bother.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Would not work because I think most of them would just sit around by the pool instead and not bother.
    And that is what is inherently wrong with BB:UK

It all comes too easy for the HM's.
    Fail the shopping task,never mind we'll get takeouts and parties every day anyway.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    Separate girl/ boy bedrooms. The days of b block was amazing..well until some girls invaded it ;-:

Wasn't Stephanie an original member of b-block?

Plus they decided to get rid of the gender divided bedrooms because of BB4, where the housemates acted like they were in boarding school and led to the series having about as much action as a vicar's tea party.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And that is what is inherently wrong with BB:UK

It all comes too easy for the HM's.
    Fail the shopping task,never mind we'll get takeouts and parties every day anyway.
    The only way to get them to try IMO is to go down the Im a celebrity route in terms of the food. Rice and beans if you don't get a luxury budget.

Can you imagine the what would happen if you implemented Rice and Beans for a full week if they don't get the luxury budget? They will all have to try and anyone not trying will have to answer to the rest of the housemates.

Its the only way to do it IMO.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like it to go back to how it was at the beginning, no twists, two weeks before the first eviction, only nine weeks, vote to evict, and live-feed.

Won't happen though, but change is bad.

And proper punishments for nomination talk. Not just switching off the hot water.
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Plus they decided to get rid of the gender divided bedrooms because of BB4, where the housemates acted like they were in boarding school and led to the series having about as much action as a vicar's tea party.

Good point & one I had probably forgotten. Anyway, I did like the b block chats, plus it could stop some pesky "fumble for camera shots" :D
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

B Block wasn't officially formed until after she left the house. The name B Block was originally given to the basic bedroom compared to the luxury bedroom. But it was then also referred to as the HMs that didn't go bitching behind people's backs. I think the two groups became B Block and the Whisper Club shortly after Dennis' removal.
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    What they should do is week 1
    start with a bang for the HMs give them takeaways booze partys every night for week 1 watch them live it large and have fun because they will all be hyper for week1 it would be fun for us too because if the HMs are having fun so are we watching them plus getting to know them

then create a block of 3 weeks where its time to live camping style:D dont go too harsh but make them live on the crap the IM a celeb things eat give them daily tasks

thats four weeks into the series which could provide some decent viewing

then for week 5 give them a rest and week6 get really tough again:D