100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,189
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

From September 3, 2010

This B+ television actress from a hit network dramedy ensemble show was rehearsing for a play she was doing for a benefit. When she walked out on stage she looked around for cue cards or a teleprompter. When told there were none, she stated, "You mean i'm supposed to learn these lines? There must be hundreds."

Lois Lane, Susan Mayer
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    I liked the Factory Girl guess. Bu this one fit better.

I didn't see Factory Girl mentioned and always thought he messed that up with the nanny.
    Miss American Pie does seem to enjoy a fairly jetset lifestyle and people think the host from The Voice in America is one of her victims:eek: (actually I had to google him, heard his name before).
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I didn't see Factory Girl mentioned and always thought he messed that up with the nanny.
    Miss American Pie does seem to enjoy a fairly jetset lifestyle and people think the host from The Voice in America is one of her victims:eek: (actually I had to google him, heard his name before).

Which "he" are we taking about? (:D I'm getting confused) Once she got involved with the guy from Brothers & Sisters his career and life pretty much went to hell. Though the reason i thought American Pie fitted better was because of his surname. No way he's sleeping on friend's couches when he has basically the blood of American royalty in him.
    Forum Member
    From Daily Mirror:

Which pop star can't decide if he likes boys or girls? Publicly, he loves the ladies, but my spies keep spotting him getting VERY friendly with guys after he's had a few drinks.

From CDAN:

This A+ list actress has probably the scariest pickup line of all time. When she first met her husband, she walked up to him and showed him that she had carved his name into her arm and said, "Do you like this? I made it for you." You would think that would be a once in a lifetime thing, but she did the same thing to her next boyfriend too with the same carving the name and giving him the line. Oh, and did it while she was still with her husband. This will be revealed.
  • starsailorstarsailor Posts: 11,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Daily Mirror:

Which pop star can't decide if he likes boys or girls? Publicly, he loves the ladies, but my spies keep spotting him getting VERY friendly with guys after he's had a few drinks.

From CDAN:

This A+ list actress has probably the scariest pickup line of all time. When she first met her husband, she walked up to him and showed him that she had carved his name into her arm and said, "Do you like this? I made it for you." You would think that would be a once in a lifetime thing, but she did the same thing to her next boyfriend too with the same carving the name and giving him the line. Oh, and did it while she was still with her husband. This will be revealed.

Is the first one the stylish ones?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    starsailor wrote: »

I think he is a bit AC/DC...One way or the other.:D
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Daily Mirror:

From CDAN:

Mrs Smith?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think so. She was single when she met mr smith and they are still together. Although she does like knives and used to have a thing for pain.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Don't think so. She was single when she met mr smith and they are still together. Although she does like knives and used to have a thing for pain.

It could just be referring to her first husband I suppose - it doesnt really say current.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starsailor wrote: »

Could be but according to DS name a current pop star and it could be him ;)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Daily Mirror:

Lol...'after a few drinks'.

They all know. All the press know. They are just not allowed to name names. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »

They all know. All the press know. They are just not allowed to name names. :rolleyes:

Yep. Don't report this and we'll give you an exclusive on that etc....
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »

Am I missing something here? Is it really obvious but I'm too thick to understand?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #1 in the daily mirror has to be stylish one.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #1 in the daily mirror has to be stylish one.

Any other hints?? I don't get the stylish one clue!
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Any other hints?? I don't get the stylish one clue!

If you look in several directions you won't get it, much better to look in one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you look in several directions you won't get it, much better to look in one.

Aah, it wouldn't be the same one who recently got involved in a Twitter spat, would it?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aah, it wouldn't be the same one who recently got involved in a Twitter spat, would it?

No that's the other one :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    No that's the other one :D

Doh! Stylish...I get it now :rolleyes::)
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

You Don't See Him For A Reason

This couple has been together forever. When they got married everyone thought it was the perfect match. It kind of is. He enjoys being out of the spotlight now, despite his sometimes forays into acting which got him to the B+ list mostly movie range. She supports him now. She, being a B+ actress who divides her time between movies and television. In return for supporting him, he lets her do what she pleases and what she pleases is lots of women. That is her thing and always has been. You send her a script with a love scene with another woman and she will be on board as quick as she can make a phone call. Does she bring home some of the women? Absolutely. Not often, but enough to keep him from straying too much. Every once in a while she will throw him a bone and there is no doubt he is the father of their children.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    It could just be referring to her first husband I suppose - it doesnt really say current.

Yeah IIRC sick boy was into the knife stuff as was bad santa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This couple has been together forever. When they got married everyone thought it was the perfect match. It kind of is. He enjoys being out of the spotlight now, despite his sometimes forays into acting which got him to the B+ list mostly movie range. She supports him now. She, being a B+ actress who divides her time between movies and television. In return for supporting him, he lets her do what she pleases and what she pleases is lots of women. That is her thing and always has been. You send her a script with a love scene with another woman and she will be on board as quick as she can make a phone call. Does she bring home some of the women? Absolutely. Not often, but enough to keep him from straying too much. Every once in a while she will throw him a bone and there is no doubt he is the father of their children.

edited as I now think they were in scooby do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    kizzib wrote: »

No way the slayer?I dont think so she seems prim and proper, what do I know.Every seemingly nice couple has a closet of secrets.At least the unstable celebs dont give a Scooby who knows they bad!
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's had some big tv roles did a whole season of 24 and I can only think of one role of her's that involved girl on girl action. Her witch friend fits the clues better but I think this is going to be some obscure USA couple no one has heard of outside of America.
    Forum Member
    kizzib wrote: »
    From CDAN:

I think this is meant to point in the slayer's direction but i can't see it. It's true everyone did think they were the perfect little couple and the rankings fit them pretty well too. Not to mention the dog references "Straying too much, throw him a bone." So, supposed to be Daphne and Fred but i don't believe it.
This discussion has been closed.