Untouchable

Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Wanted to start a thread about this. Has anyone seen this?. Probably the best foreign film I have ever seen . Have no complaints about it at all. Saw a funny comment from someone on imbd they said the carer guy looked like demba ba with mario ballotellis attitude . And the paraplegic bloke looked like Dustin Hoffmann.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed it but it just wasn't very funny. I don't know whether it suffered as a result of subtitled delivery, or (and this is more likely) it just wasn't funny. Do not see what all the hype was about. 2.5/5
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it but it just wasn't very funny. I don't know whether it suffered as a result of subtitled delivery, or (and this is more likely) it just wasn't funny. Do not see what all the hype was about. 2.5/5
    Really?. Each to there own and all that I guess but I found it very funny in fact probably the only foreign comedy drama that's made me laugh some great lines.
  • MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    This is one of the best films I've ever seen. Funny and touching. I'll watch it again and again.