The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pasha Alert!!!:D He is watching Kimba :)

Denise Van Outen ‏@denise_vanouten

Looked who I just bumped into @PashaKovalev #tentour http://pic.twitter.com/oKQCEIq2Qr
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Emma, isn't Denise a darling for letting us all know!
    Definitely time for Pasherley reunion!!:):):)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Pasha Alert!!! He is watching Kimba

Looked who I just bumped into @PashaKovalev #tentour http://pic.twitter.com/oKQCEIq2Qr

:eek::eek:.... Thanks for the link emma.... And thanks to Denise.... for bumping into Pasha.... ;):D

Pasherley reunion ... :D:D

How gorgeous does he look.... squee....

Feels like a shower of rain after wandering through the desert....:o:o.... Pashulty is ecstatic.... :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    :eek::eek:.... Thanks for the link emma.... And thanks to Denise.... for bumping into Pasha.... ;):D

Pasherley reunion ... :D

Feels like a shower of rain after wandering through the desert....:o.... Pashulty is ecstatic.... :D

We waited and waited...... then bang out of the blue he turns up looking gorgeous, love the stubble :o:D

Looks like Kim will be seeing them both after the show :)

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh

@denise_vanouten: Looked who I just bumped into @PashaKovalev #tentour pic.twitter.com/lQ6lOBSTVK” yay see you both after! Enjoy x

We can't wait to see you xx
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

Firstly thanks Cheryl for posting stats. link - Pasha is doing extremely well and after two years only.:)
    Thanks Emma for the above and well spotted by you!:D Yay! A Pasherley reunion.:D
    Lookin' good as ever is Pasha and thanks to Denise for posting the pic.
    Now we just need Kimberley to tweet when she goes to Pasha and Katya's tour.;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Firstly thanks Cheryl for posting stats. link - Pasha is doing extremely well and after two years only.:)
    Thanks Emma for the above and well spotted by you!:D Yay! A Pasherley reunion.:D
    Lookin' good as ever is Pasha and thanks to Denise for posting the pic.
    Now we just need Kimberley to tweet when she goes to Pasha and Katya's tour.;):D

Kimberley is usually good on Twitter so fingers crossed we will find out when she goes to a show, as once the GA tour is over in a fortnight, Kimberley will be looking at new ventures that hopefully will include dancing/musical theatre.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member

WOW! He looks amazing!!! The hair is back and my heart just skipped a beat :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuzyPashaa wrote: »

It is growing, hopefully yozhik is on his way back!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Pasha is a very stylish man. Looks like the hair is fully grown out. It will be interesting to see what the hair looks like for this season. Many may have not initially liked his hairstyle at the beginning of last season, but it got talked about alot leaving him conscious in alot of minds on many blogs. It translated into more people paying attention to him and becoming fans of his looks, choreography and dancing.
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member

The wait was worth it ladies.;) I bet Pasha is exhausted after a long flight but you said he would go and see Kimberley and the rest of Girls Aloud in their show.
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    The wait was worth it ladies.;) I bet Pasha is exhausted after a long flight but you said he would go and see Kimberley and the rest of Girls Aloud in their show.

Couldn't have put it better myself Silversandy.:D
    Main thing is - wohoo, he's back here.:):D
    Forum Member

Indeed silversandy... :).... Well worth it... ;):D

Soooo happy he is back.... :D:D:D
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuzyPashaa wrote: »

I hadn't noticed that his hair had grown back on the sides but he's still hot as hell with shaved sides or no shaved sides. He looks a little tired if i'm honest but that is to be expected if he's not long returned from LA.

Happily returning to the gutter with a new pic of the gorgeous Yozhik to lust over!:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Katya Virshilas‏@KatyaVirshilas

I'm sorry kids still recovering from California.enjoy #girlsaloud! @HenryConway @PashaKovalev @hallieemma. @KimberleyJWalsh kick ass baby!

seems Katya was meant to be going with them tonight, but just thought i would post as keep an eye on the other 2 people Pasha has gone with as Hallie Bird has already posted a pic of the concert starting so you never know.
    Forum Member

I'm sorry kids still recovering from California.enjoy #girlsaloud! @HenryConway @PashaKovalev @hallieemma. @KimberleyJWalsh kick ass baby!

seems Katya was meant to be going with them tonight, but just thought i would post as keep an eye on the other 2 people Pasha has gone with as Hallie Bird has already posted a pic of the concert starting so you never know.

Thanks Pumpkin.... :)

Do you know who this hallie is by the way?

emma and callie covering the back...you covering the front... If there is a sighting we should catch him... ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks PL, it is just nice to have some Pasha sightings, hope he is having a nice night at the show.:)
    Forum Member
    Thanks PL, it is just nice to have some Pasha sightings, hope he is having a nice night at the show.:)

I am sure everyone is having a great night... ;):D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Thanks Pumpkin.... :)

Do you know who this hallie is by the way?

emma and callie covering the back...you covering the front... If there is a sighting we should catch him... ;):D

Hallie Bird
    @hallieemma
    ℒℴѵℯr of travel, beauty, ☮ & fashion. Curator of a book called Quintessentially Femme. Canadian living in London.

thats what her twitter info says and she and Katya appear to be friends so i guess Pasha knows her through Katya.
    Forum Member
    Hallie Bird
    @hallieemma
    ℒℴѵℯr of travel, beauty, ☮ & fashion. Curator of a book called Quintessentially Femme. Canadian living in London.

thats what her twitter info says and she and Katya appear to be friends so i guess Pasha knows her through Katya.

Thanks ... :)
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Henry and Haillee are very good friends of Katya and her husband - they were at their wedding and katya probably gave them their tickets as they couldn't go. i would imagine Kimberley gave Pasha his own ticket.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pasherley reunion ... :D:D

Feels like a shower of rain after wandering through the desert....:o:o.... Pashulty is ecstatic.... :D:D

Seconded Pashulty!
    Forum Member

Did you guys see something that showed he just got back to London?

Silversandy-Read the info on the Artem thread. Just a note:
    Suspected Marriage Fraud is taken very seriously in the US because it happens alot. Many visitors overstay their Visa's and use marriage as a way to continue their stay in the US, but it's not legal. It's hard to fool INS but people think they can. The maximum penalty is 5 years in prison and a fine. It also can affect the US citizen the immigrant marries.
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    I think Henry and Haillee are very good friends of Katya and her husband - they were at their wedding and katya probably gave them their tickets as they couldn't go. i would imagine Kimberley gave Pasha his own ticket.:)

Thanks music girl..... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idetached wrote: »
    Did you guys see something that showed he just got back to London?

Silversandy-Read the info on the Artem thread. Just a note:
    Suspected Marriage Fraud is taken very seriously in the US because it happens alot. Many visitors overstay their Visa's and use marriage as a way to continue their stay in the US, but it's not legal. It's hard to fool INS but people think they can. The maximum penalty is 5 years in prison and a fine. It also can affect the US citizen the immigrant marries.

No. We are mostly assuming that Pasha has been in L.A whilst Katya and Klaus have been on their hols. He does look a like he has a touch of jetlag as he does look tired.

Oh dear, is Artem up the creek and searching for a paddle to get ashore?
    Forum Member
    Pasha does show off his style when he makes public appearances.

http://t.co/AXBLD5Ie6B
This discussion has been closed.