Val Mcdermid

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is anyone else a fan of hers?. Ive read all her Tony Hill novels and really enjoyed them. Just started reading her latest one now which is a standalone book called The Vanishing Point and I'm liking it so far.

Only read one of her earlier books Common Murder and I didnt find it that interesting . Can anyone reccomend any of her earlier non Tony Hill books?

Comments

• Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,758
    Forum Member
    A Place of Execution, it's graphic (or at least I found it was), but it's one of her best. I'm looking forward to the next Tony Hill book which is supposed to be out this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Place of Execution, it's graphic (or at least I found it was), but it's one of her best. I'm looking forward to the next Tony Hill book which is supposed to be out this year.
    Do you know the title? . Ill look out for that one thanks :)
    Forum Member
    According to Wikipedia, it's going to be called Cross and Burn, it was probably be out in the Autumn, her new books usually are.
    Forum Member
    Is this the case of the disappearing post again?
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    A Place of Execution remains one of my favourite books I have ever read and I must have read it 6 years ago. The Greenham Common saga was woeful to be honest.