Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    F L A W L E S S
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I can't believe this is #2 on iTunes! :eek: I love will.i.am and Britney, but 50 Cent and Eminem are #1, and I like their song even more lol. :(

EIther way, it's good times. A few days ago I never thought I'd see these artists top 2 on iTunes. So random lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    its a 90's revival! Britney and Eminem!

They always surge on digital sales though so it was to be expected
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney could have been used a lot better on this track. Her "deep" voice talky bits are weird.
    Forum Member
    I quite like it... very "blackout"
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    When we up in the club, all oyes on oss!
  • rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    love it! The songs a grower. Britney looks amazing!
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    OMG not liking at all, maybe it will grow on me....
  • GGzSuxGGzSux Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    I love Britney but I don't like this at all. Probably because I can't abide Will.i.am.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    I can't believe this is #2 on iTunes! :eek: I love will.i.am and Britney, but 50 Cent and Eminem are #1, and I like their song even more lol. :(

EIther way, it's good times. A few days ago I never thought I'd see these artists top 2 on iTunes. So random lol.

Is that on the US iTunes?
    Forum Member
    ^ yeeeeeep
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe this lasts for 5 minutes... What's worse, I can't believe this is so high in charts. Will.i.am should definitely stick to Black Eyed Peas, this is truly crap in my opinion. Not that the Peas have a lot different songs than this, mind you, but I think that they are better.

And what's with Britney's fake British accent, why?!
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh what a surprise, Will-i-cant-sing-iam having so many effects on his voice.

May as well get a computer to speak it. Ridiculous.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,909
    Forum Member
    Someone explain the british accent on britney?...
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Scream & Shout' is a decent song and I think the video is cool but nothing WOW! Gotta say Britney is looking on point... sexy, hot and dangerous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney looks great but I wish she danced more! Gutted that rumour of her doing a major dance breakdown didn't come to fruition but she looked fierce and outrageously sexy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #1 on US itunes rn.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Britney could have been used a lot better on this track. Her "deep" voice talky bits are weird.

MTE. it freaked me out at first. I like the song.
  • ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BritishAccentney is a Britney thing. She has always had a love for Britain and the English accent, and uses it quite often lately. It was also a staple of her Breakdown where when she was surrounded by Paparazzi she would start talking like Sharon Osbourne saying things like "I don't like this", "I'm scared" and what not.
    I think it's inclusion shows a lot of personality from her!

The video is good; cool imagery, but repetitive and a bit distant in a sense. If that makes sense.
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #1 on US itunes rn.

where is everyone seeing the US itunes ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BritishAccentney is a Britney thing. She has always had a love for Britain and the English accent, and uses it quite often lately. It was also a staple of her Breakdown where when she was surrounded by Paparazzi she would start talking like Sharon Osbourne saying things like "I don't like this", "I'm scared" and what not.
    I think it's inclusion shows a lot of personality from her!

The video is good; cool imagery, but repetitive and a bit distant in a sense. If that makes sense.

This tbh if you`re a Britney fan you will get the British accent thing, :)
    Forum Member
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    This tbh if you`re a Britney fan you will get the British accent thing, :)

I've been a fan for years but I actually never knew about it until I read her biography (which is called Britney: Living The Dream).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YEAH very 90s and high fashion for Britney...LOVE WillIams "Madonna - Bye Bye Baby shirt" too...funny i looked at that shirt yesterday to buy and there it is :cool:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/252201_451733394862312_1397818610_n.jpg

I get some very grace jones vibes there too...its like Early 90s Madonna/MJ/Janet Jackson vibes and grace jones avant garde style.......i must say the product placement is destracting...but this tune is very very good....still love British accent on Britney :) Hope it garners UK airplay.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is with Britney's accent? She looks like a hot mess. Reminds me of the 3 video.
    Forum Member
    Actually I got the title of the book I mentioned earlier wrong. It's called Britney: Inside The Dream. Well worth a read for any fan.