The Real Housewives of Orange County starts Monday 31st January at 3:40pm on ITV2!

Comments

• JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its on DivaTV everynight at 10pm untill 12am :)
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Its on DivaTV everynight at 10pm untill 12am :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ive boycotted Diva since they did the unthinkable and cancelled Bold and Beautiful :mad:
    Lainey
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ive boycotted Diva since they did the unthinkable and cancelled Bold and Beautiful :mad:
    Lainey

It is you get a double programme every night :D
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched last night's episode when Vicky took Don to renew their vows. How lucky is she having such a guy I mean he is seriously amazing. His speech at the renewal ceremony I was nearly crying listening to it it was so touching.

I think she was taken aback with it, she didn't have much to say but presented him with a new ring and told him how many carats LOL.

Lynn's facelift leaves me cold. It really looks awful I think. I was a bit surprised at Gretchen taking out Alexis, simply because she asked her about how she'd been feeling sad but didn't really follow it through properly.

It was a bit weird. Deep down I think Alexis is just a bit attention seeking and I do think she probably says she's depressed and stuff but she's just a teen!

I don't much like Tamra BUT what the hell is she doing with that guy. He IS controlling in every single way and I can understand her being exhausted and stressed out from it. She would be so much better off without all the money but living a more simple and happy life with her children. I couldnt' believe when she said she was going to call a truce with Gretchen and he said it was hypocritical - granted it is. But then when he went on to say that she 'wouldn't be the person he thought she was'. What a tosspot!
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I feel for Tamra too, at first I thought Simon was loving and thoughtful, now I think he's simply controlling.

Did smile last week when Alexa talked about being a Christian and avoiding temptation BUT has her threpenny bits out to tempt every hot blooded male out there!! Loves being a mum but NEEDS a nanny to help her, she's got three children NOT a nursery full!
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched last night's episode when Vicky took Don to renew their vows. How lucky is she having such a guy I mean he is seriously amazing. His speech at the renewal ceremony I was nearly crying listening to it it was so touching.

I think she was taken aback with it, she didn't have much to say but presented him with a new ring and told him how many carats LOL.

Lynn's facelift leaves me cold. It really looks awful I think. I was a bit surprised at Gretchen taking out Alexis, simply because she asked her about how she'd been feeling sad but didn't really follow it through properly.

It was a bit weird. Deep down I think Alexis is just a bit attention seeking and I do think she probably says she's depressed and stuff but she's just a teen!

I don't much like Tamra BUT what the hell is she doing with that guy. He IS controlling in every single way and I can understand her being exhausted and stressed out from it. She would be so much better off without all the money but living a more simple and happy life with her children. I couldnt' believe when she said she was going to call a truce with Gretchen and he said it was hypocritical - granted it is. But then when he went on to say that she 'wouldn't be the person he thought she was'. What a tosspot!

I feel sorry for Donn, because for all the loveliness and commitment shown by Vicky last night, EVERTHING has still been arranged by her, the flights, the hotel, the trips, the conch 'pistol', the renewing of the vows, the expensive wedding rings, all by her and no doubt with her money. Wouldn't that make him feel even more a "kept" man so to speak? Just a thought.

Can't believe I'm so addicted to this programme!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Don work ? if yes whats he do. Last night there was 10pm to 12am on Diva i flicked through the channels and on Bio it was RHofBH on 12am -1am :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Does Don work ? if yes whats he do. Last night there was 10pm to 12am on Diva i flicked through the channels and on Bio it was RHofBH on 12am -1am :D

I believe he does as I've heard Vicky say that he goes away on business - but I've no idea what he does.

I've googled it (I'm so nosey) but can't seem to find anything about Don's job.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe he does as I've heard Vicky say that he goes away on business - but I've no idea what he does.

I've googled it (I'm so nosey) but can't seem to find anything about Don's job.

I did the same and like you found nothing, i would love to know what he does.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I feel for Tamra too, at first I thought Simon was loving and thoughtful, now I think he's simply controlling.

Did smile last week when Alexa talked about being a Christian and avoiding temptation BUT has her threpenny bits out to tempt every hot blooded male out there!! Loves being a mum but NEEDS a nanny to help her, she's got three children NOT a nursery full!

Have you noticed Simon as got worse sinse Alexa & Jim have joined the group, i dont like that Jim the other night on the boat trip he referred to Alexa as his piece of meat, they where all sitting together ( lynn was the thorn amonst the roses) and Jim pulled Alexa to him and said "come here my piece of hot meat", i would have slapped him, but then imho she's not with him for his look's or personallity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched tonight OCHW's Lynn looks like she is smashed out of her face, everything Gretchen said to Lynn about her kids is right, but all Lynn keeps saying is you dont understand you have no kids, erm hold up Lynn the "Youthologist" you called isnt much older than her kids, as no kids of her own, so whys she ok to tell Lynn what to do with them. Even the child is saying she needs to be grounded yet Lynn and her dozy hubby do nothing. :(
  • zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Do you think the psychic might have just watched the show :D

Found Info about donn, this was on bricks and stones gossip site.

Vicki's soon to be ex-husband Donn Gunvalson He is an executive at a shipping company
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zippy00 wrote: »
    Do you think the psychic might have just watched the show :D

Found Info about donn, this was on bricks and stones gossip site.

Vicki's soon to be ex-husband Donn Gunvalson He is an executive at a shipping company

Oh thank you i did wonder about his job, blimey i didnt know they are divorcing i just found this, yet again its all Vickie's control. http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/oc-housewife-vicki-gunvalson-i-still-live-with-my-ex-donn-201173
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the Psychic had just been watching the show! Too funny.
    I still struggle with all the names.
    And I struggle with the ages. When someone mentions 'having babies' my knee jerk reaction is 'at your age'?
    Ironic how surgery and botox just makes them look older?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I miss Jeana :-( was upset when she left! Tamra drives me nuts at times but its sad to see her and Simon's relationship going downhill. I like Vicky, I always have since series 1! I have got used to coming home from work and watching the housewives (i sky plus it) but soon it wont be on as much as they are only just airing the next season in America.
  • zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I'm just hoping they start showing one of the other ones when this series finishes, that should keep us going for a few months :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the Psychic had just been watching the show! Too funny.
    I still struggle with all the names.
    And I struggle with the ages. When someone mentions 'having babies' my knee jerk reaction is 'at your age'?
    Ironic how surgery and botox just makes them look older?

And as fugly as hell. Who on earth can think the trout pout is attractive?:eek:

I didn't put in that Vicky was divorcing as I thought it might be a spoiler for you all, but now it's out in the open. Poor Donn, I hope he meets someone who doesn't try to emasculate him. With Tamras divorce now final,those two old bags are making for some cringeworthy TV moments. :D Tamra, especially is full of herself and how utterly fabulous she is. :rolleyes: as she was rolling in the sack with a toy boy before Simon had finally gone.

I find it hilarious that most of these wedding vow renewal ceremonies are done to try and patch up bad mariages, like that's going to be a cure all. Idiots!. The only thing Vicki cares about is making money, she sacrifices any home life to be married to her work. she comes across as the boss from hell.

Her identity is her job. Being a wife and mother hardly register on her radar. I'd throw her bloody laptop and Blackberry out of the car if I was having a girl's day out and had to listen to the constant tap tapping of the pc and the incessant phone calls.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew about Vicky's divorce as I read whats happening in each series. Couldnt wait. I did the same with the Gilmore girls yesterday.

Lyn is so weak with her daughters and she deserves what she gets. Who would allow their child to leave school early, not go to college and not get a job:rolleyes: Gretchen checked with her before taking the minx out and had explained what she was going to do. Then Lyn forgets all that and gets defensive. Looks like they are going to be rowing tomorrow about it too.

Im not liking Alexis. I thought her husband made a good point today when he told her that she can only judge people on how they find them. She was trying to tell Gretchen that she understood Tamra's perspective. What does Alexis husband do?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    What does Alexis husband do?

For such an upright, moral Christian man, he's been involved in several shady deals. Officially he's a real estate investor, but it's widely thought he's into money lending and possibly money laundering.
    Their house was put into foreclosure between Seasons 5 and 6 but there's been nothing said about this in the current series (6)

Here's a quote about his dealings
    the Bellinos also defaulted on their home loan twice last year which led to a foreclosure and some auction dates which Jim and his lawyer were able to get postponed.

The latest auction date, which was set for Feb. 10, did not take place as lender JPMorgan Chase simply canceled the auction and the foreclosure proceedings. Michael York, a lawyer for the Bellinos reveals they were able to come to a deal with Chase.

As for what happens next, the 6-bedroom house is still being offered as a short sale, or for less than what is owed on the loan, with a asking price of $3,395,000. The listing details show that the Bellinos have put over $6 million into the home.

And despite the fact that his clients defaulted on a home loan twice and were in foreclosure, York denies Alexis and Jim are having any financial problems
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    For such an upright, moral Christian man, he's been involved in several shady deals. Officially he's a real estate investor, but it's widely thought he's into money lending and possibly money laundering.
    Their house was put into foreclosure between Seasons 5 and 6 but there's been nothing said about this in the current series (6)

Here's a quote about his dealings

Plus his wife being a good christain woman yet puts all her goods on show, i think she forgot the Lead Us Not In To Temptation, part. According to this from her ex husband shes not the goody two shoes she pretends to be.

http://www.realitytea.com/2009/11/22/real-housewives-of-ocs-alexis-bellino-nasty-divorce-details-revealed/

Christain Jim is a naughty boy
    http://www.bricksandstonesgossip.com/2010/01/22/real-housewives-of-oc--s-jim-and-alexis-bellino-ugly-past
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    So Jim is 15 years older than Alexis...that must make him :eek: and its true no one in their right mind would fancy Jim lol

Lainey
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't believe Lynn's reaction at Alexis party about her daughter.

Then when they went shopping - that girl is simply a drama queen and is only wanting to get her own way the whole time. Lynn seems scared of her shadow.

I wonder if she's still on the painkillers.

That trailer looked interesting it looks like their house is about to be re-possessed. How scary no matter how spoilt they are it's still a shame for anyone to have to go through something like that.

Alexis is just a stirrer if you ask me. Fancy coming out just like that to Tamra and Gretchen. She really is a stirrer and put them both in a really bad position. In fact if she'd been as direct as that with me I would have been fuming with her.
  • ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't believe Lynn's reaction at Alexis party about her daughter.

Then when they went shopping - that girl is simply a drama queen and is only wanting to get her own way the whole time. Lynn seems scared of her shadow.

I wonder if she's still on the painkillers.

That trailer looked interesting it looks like their house is about to be re-possessed. How scary no matter how spoilt they are it's still a shame for anyone to have to go through something like that.

Alexis is just a stirrer if you ask me. Fancy coming out just like that to Tamra and Gretchen. She really is a stirrer and put them both in a really bad position. In fact if she'd been as direct as that with me I would have been fuming with her.

Yep, was watching it ( I am straight, and, this show is weirdly addictive :o) . Felt sorry for Lynne. I am about the same age as her daughter and was shocked at the daughter's behaviour. If I was her parent, I would kick her out for a bit to teach her lesson ages ago. Grounding etc... wouldn't work on her, she would just leave when she felt like it knowing she won't get further consequences.
    Lynne is frustrating and isn't good parent. She wants to be friends with her children. She needs to be a parent and discipline.
    If I ever did that to my mum, I shudder to think what would happen to me. I am not the perfect child by all means. But Alexa is .....

I could understand where Lynne was comming from "with BMWs at 16...". It is a case of "keeping up the Joneses". I live in an area like that. I know kids like Lynne's daughters. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lynn is the most unbelievable person ive seen, they get an eviction notice, the husband says they have no money, Lynn admits they are living a champage life style on beer money, and what does Lynn do buy a leather jacket over $11,000 dollars. Then her and spoilt youngest daughter go to visit the husband, he suggests they go on a vacation :rolleyes: The only reason this youngest child is upset is, she cant spend,spend, spend. They are totally disfunctional.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D I always thought Lynn was stoned 95% of the time, she certainly doesn't live on Planet Earth!
    Have we all ordered those ghastly cuffs she makes? They are, after all, works of art and so the "in" thing. :p

Or you could have a lovely fleur de lys PENDANT for 200 bucks.

:) If we all chipped in we could save her from bankruptcy!

She may be as loopy as hell and have absolutely no parenting skills, but there isn't a nasty bone in her body.Unlike Vic and Tamra. So I cant hate on Lynn in the same way as I do about the evil duo.