Louis from One Direction tweets about Christopher

Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Louis posted this tweet on 24th November 8:47pm "Christopher Maloney showing his nasty side,no sympathy whatsoever. He has to go tomorrow!"

Then last night: "Who is gonna buy Christopher's record? Nobody. @Louis_Tomlinson

I guess Louis's first tweet is about what Christopher said about Ella in her VT:

In fairness,he was only speaking the truth..He said that if the public liked Ella,they should have voted for her to stay..which is true tbh.

I am no means a fan of Christopher! But I have begun to feel sorry for him,he is a good singer and all the hatred is a bit OTT. Tulisa is always a bitch to him for no reason..unless something has gone on backstage..it is really strange that all the acts exited don't have a good word so say about him! He seems so harmless to me but he could be a brilliant actor!

It really looks like he could win it now! :eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    more backlash votes for Christopher

He wasn't nasty he just said it's not his fault Ella didn't get votes
  • Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. I don't know how it could be pereceived as nasty tbh.. :confused:
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they were a nice bunch of boys. Considering they are sucessful because of auto tuning and their looks and owe their opportunity to XFactor, it is nasty of this pasty faced kid to join in the bullying. But I guess if the bully has a pretty face and the victim doesn't the little girls will forgive him.
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Simon's even setting 1D on Chris now :D

Honestly Syco needn't worry. They've tried everything in the book and if it still isn't working then they're just going to have to hope whoever Chris is up against gets a massive anti-Chris vote. They're actually making it worse in the sense that if it doesn't work and he does win then it's going to look like a joke act won whereas if they made him stick to ballads at least he would be taken more seriously.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Louis is so bitchy, which is a joke as he's a terrible vocalist and contributed absolutely nothing to his group during the show. He speaks as though he's Leona. More people would buy Christopher's albums than would buy any solo effort he might make.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Tbf, he's just saying his 'opinion' just like everyone else but it's so unnecessary for him to say it, why did he have to tweet it? He's going to 'influence' a lot of kids to probably hate on Christopher now, I don't like Chris but directioners are ruthless, he doesn't really deserve that.

I agree with everything Louis sad though but its really mean.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Impertinent little upstart.
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    Louis is so bitchy, which is a joke as he's a terrible vocalist and contributed absolutely nothing to his group during the show. He speaks as though he's Leona. More people would buy Christopher's albums than would buy any solo effort he might make.

s'what i was thinking. It's a great irony that one of the most reviled xf acts ever is probably a better vocalist than any individual in the most successful xf act ever:o
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like the 1D lads are being gobby gets lately, didnt that Zain(or whatever he is called) go slagging the wanted off via twitter the other night:rolleyes:, think all this Cowell pushing them in the limelight has certainly given their ego's a boost they will be as big headed and smug like their master soon;) i actually didnt mind them they seemed alright, but again just puppets to Cowell, doing what he tells them....
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is such a little bitchy drama queen! I doubt he'd sell many songs on his own either.
    For the record I can't stand Christopher, but Louis doesn't seem much better.
  • Mr Hunny BunnyMr Hunny Bunny Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a proper hard man.

Next we'll be hearing he's addicted to strepsils and calpol.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Sounds like the 1D lads are being gobby gets lately, didnt that Zain(or whatever he is called) go slagging the wanted off via twitter the other night:rolleyes:, think all this Cowell pushing them in the limelight has certainly given their ego's a boost they will be as big headed and smug like their master soon;) i actually didnt mind them they seemed alright, but again just puppets to Cowell, doing what he tells them....

To be fair the Wanted have been gobby about 1D for ages and the lads haven't said a word. I wish they had kept it like that.It's not a good look been bitchy on twitter and they looked so much better when they kept quiet and let the Wanted look like pratts! And it was only AZayn with Louis chipping in so not all the lads but even so

I also wish Louis would keep things like his x factor thoughts off twitter. Last year he supported Frankie Cocozza :eek: Of course management have control of their twitter so it could be them HA !!
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »

Yeah, and the worst thing about it is even though TW have feuded with them in the past in the press they didn't even ignite anything on Twitter. Zayn took it upon himself to go to one of their pages and start up an argument :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    s'what i was thinking. It's a great irony that one of the most reviled xf acts ever is probably a better vocalist than any individual in the most successful xf act ever:o

... that quote is sheer brilliance. It also shows up X Factor for what it really is.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a bunch of lads who are starting to think they are untouchable and can get away with anything they like
  • iris beaconiris beacon Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    It's his Twitter, so he can say what he likes. Just because he's a pop star doesn't mean he should be held to a higher standard than others when it comes to voicing his opinions.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I thought they were a nice bunch of boys. Considering they are sucessful because of auto tuning and their looks and owe their opportunity to XFactor, it is nasty of this pasty faced kid to join in the bullying. But I guess if the bully has a pretty face and the victim doesn't the little girls will forgive him.

;)See what thought done!
    It's his Twitter, so he can say what he likes. Just because he's a pop star doesn't mean he should be held to a higher standard than others when it comes to voicing his opinions.

True, and of course he is entitled to his opinion. I don't think Young Louis would've been very happy had a member of a very successful band tweeted at how rubbish he was ( if he is ) when he himself was trying out for X Factor.

It seems the 'older' contestant hasn't a right to be in X Factor. Just because Chris isn't 'current' and 'trendy' doesn't mean he doesn't have a following. Perhaps all his votes are coming from the 'Older Generation' who simply want an 80's Ballad singer as their winner.

Lets be honest, it's been 'Young Winners' this past few years, maybe the tide is turning:eek::cool::D
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 Direction can talk FFS.

Christopher can sing. Ok I think he is abit naff but there is alot of nastiness on that show.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    *goes and watches Louis Tomlinson's audition on YouTube*

Yes, he's certainly one to criticise other singers... thank god he's pretty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Generally people in public life are held to higher standards. Part of their job is to role model behaviours for others to aspire to. It generally isn't the case in the music industry right enough.
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    *goes and watches Louis Tomlinson's audition on YouTube*

Yes, he's certainly one to criticise other singers... thank god he's pretty.

Ah he's so pretty can't sing of course (not a requirement)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjHRvoPFHrI
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's allowed his opinion like everyone else even if it is very harsh!
  • roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all part of the syco publicity machine That is blowing up in his face the more shit they throw at Christopher :mad:
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    comment wrote: »
    He's allowed his opinion like everyone else even if it is very harsh!

Hmm yes, but is he in the same influencing position as everyone else? ........ with power comes responsibility .. or perhaps not. Anyway somewhat likely? these lads twitter accounts will have been set up for them and heavily monitored / influenced by Syco. They wouldn't want them getting into trouble or saying something out of turn on such a public media hotspot?
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not very nice behaviour from the popular kid in the popular boyband making millions towards the unpopular older person still on the show trying to make some sort of living for himself out of it.
    Ah he's so pretty can't sing of course (not a requirement)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjHRvoPFHrI

Gotta laugh at the big fake smiles as he's singing. "Look, look, hire me for my smile! Ignore the singing!" He seems a pretty self-assured type.