Britney Spears Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,489
Administrator
I don't think it would have sounded right really.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1467518

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
      Forum Member
      Yes! :D:D
    • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,909
      Forum Member
      I was watching the video for Baby One More Time earlier - such a classic :)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Finally...
      Forum Member
      I am hoping that this will soon turn into the "She was so breathtaking on X Factor" or "How epic was the 'Criminal' video" thread...:D
    • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
      Forum Member
      Haha we did it! :D
      Forum Member
      Has she started filming the video for Criminal yet?
    • LMLM Posts: 63,318
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      My guess is soon

She's on a break at the moment. Her tour resumes in Russia on the 22nd of september so her and her lable have no excuse to squeeze in some promo in the next two/three weeks.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      How did we get through part 3 on a video release and tour announcement?
      Forum Member
      mimicole wrote: »
      Has she started filming the video for Criminal yet?
      I don't think so, but I'm not sure.It would be better for us to find out just a week or so before it's released.
      My guess is soon

She's on a break at the moment. Her tour resumes in Russia on the 22nd of september so her and her lable have no excuse to squeeze in some promo in the next two/three weeks.
      *crosses fingers.If it's IWG they just need good staging and a lot of energy.If it's 'Criminal' then she need LIVE vocals and a bit of an on-stage plot too.Something to keep the performance impressive.However, I must admit that the time is just not right.IWG has peaked and faded everywhere but the US and 'Criminal' has just been announced.I just wish she could have done promo around the time of the IWG video or after the official radio add date of 'Criminal'.
      Forum Member
      cm1992 wrote: »
      There were some games, some predictions about the VMA's, some old Britney moments being mentioned.It wasn't that difficult...;)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      O.Michel wrote: »
      I don't think so, but I'm not sure.It would be better for us to find out just a week or so before it's released.

*crosses fingers.If it's IWG they just need good staging and a lot of energy.If it's 'Criminal' then she need LIVE vocals and a bit of an on-stage plot too.Something to keep the performance impressive.However, I must admit that the time is just not right.IWG has peaked and faded everywhere but the US and 'Criminal' has just been announced.I just wish she could have done promo around the time of the IWG video or after the official radio add date of 'Criminal'.

Live Vocals? If only :(
      Forum Member
      Live Vocals? If only :(
      I think it's virtually impossible, but I'm still hoping that she will sing live.I know she's insecure, but it just doesn't make sense.She sings live on her tour every night for a HUGE audience, so what's so hard about singing in a TV set with 30-40 people?I don't think she's ready to do it, but she needs to deliver something fresh...NOW!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      yay Part 4

:):D:p:cool:;)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Apparently the tour dvd might be 3D?
    • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
      Forum Member
      cm1992 wrote: »

Posting random stuff I guess :p
      Forum Member
      The video for Criminal is going to be shot in England.

Is that old news? I'm not sure.
    • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
      Forum Member
      OMG Britney has CONFIRMED she is filming the video in England :D

So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks. Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the "Criminal" video in the streets of merry old England when I get there... -Britney

OMG hopefully we get some promo :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      The video for Criminal is going to be shot in England.

Is that old news? I'm not sure.

A member on here did a thread announcing it last week but it was never officially confirmed until now
      Forum Member
      DEADLY_17 wrote: »

So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks. Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the "Criminal" video in the streets of merry old England when I get there... -Britney

RETRO!I need it to look retro!Please...
      And ONE performance, just ONE.How hard can that be?
    • MindBodySoulMindBodySoul Posts: 243
      Forum Member
      She'll also be around during The X Factor live shows!:)

Her first Euro show is in Russia on the 22nd, so she could be shooting next week.:eek:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      DEADLY_17 wrote: »

Oh brilliant, UK papers will be all over Criminal video shoots etc. and really generate the hype over here and yes at least a live show please :D
      Forum Member
      Oh brilliant, UK papers will be all over Criminal video shoots etc. and really generate the hype over here and yes at least a live show please :D

Yeah. I can't wait until we see the press coverage.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yeah. I can't wait until we see the press coverage.

Yeah it will be like me and my Doctor Who, Batman footage in the papers only Britney In UK footage! And possible media lick ass too ;)
      Forum Member
      She'll also be around during The X Factor live shows!:)

Her first Euro show is in Russia on the 22nd, so she could be shooting next week.:eek:

Ooh hopefully she'll perform. :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Page 2:p