Options

Danny Cipriani hit by bus after bar crawl

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314520/Kelly-Brooks-boyfriend-Danny-Cipriani-hospitalised-hit-double-decker-bus.html

Prime catch there Kelly - he sounds like a mature keeper. Maybe Pwicey would have been a better match after all

Comments

• Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314520/Kelly-Brooks-boyfriend-Danny-Cipriani-hospitalised-hit-double-decker-bus.html

Prime catch there Kelly - he sounds like a mature keeper. Maybe Pwicey would have been a better match after all

She'll be thrilled - she's probably stocked up on an entire new range of outfits for her "Kelly-Brook-looks-concerned-after-visiting-her-dopey-boyfriend" pap shots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll be thrilled - she's probably stocked up on an entire new range of outfits for her "Kelly-Brook-looks-concerned-after-visiting-her-dopey-boyfriend" pap shots.

Harsh but almost certainly true :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a prat, I hope he is okay!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Am I alone in not finding that guy even vaguely attractive? There's something kind of vacant about him... a lights on no one in situation... ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Am I alone in not finding that guy even vaguely attractive? There's something kind of vacant about him.

I agree, the lights are on but no body is home. Though Kelly Brook is certainly not famous for her sparkling wit and conversation, so they are probably well suited.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I alone in not finding that guy even vaguely attractive? There's something kind of vacant about him.

No.
    It reminds me of the quote from Peter Crouch when he was asked what he would have been if he hadn't been a footballer - "a virgin".:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I alone in not finding that guy even vaguely attractive? There's something kind of vacant about him... a lights on no one in situation... ?

Definitely does nothing for me and definitely a trade down from Jason Statham imo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member

He's a generic looking guy that the glamour model wagabees think are "so fittt". Meh. He's boring in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.
    It reminds me of the quote from Peter Crouch when he was asked what he would have been if he hadn't been a footballer - "a virgin".:D

Ah but at least that shows a dry sense of humour! :D

Cipriani looks like if you asked him that question, his forehead would scrunch up with the effort of having to think about it and then, an hour or so later, would say 'uh..how do you mean... I don't understand the question...'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah but at least that shows a dry sense of humour! :D

Cipriani looks like if you asked him that question, his forehead would scrunch up with the effort of having to think about it and then, an hour or so later, would say 'uh..how do you mean... I don't understand the question...'

Perfect for Mr Pwice number 4 then? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, the lights are on but no body is home. Though Kelly Brook is certainly not famous for her sparkling wit and conversation, so they are probably well suited.

Haha, looks like we're on the same page, Grace! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is vaguely reminiscent of a potato with a spray tan and some light stubble.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perfect for Mr Pwice number 4 then? :D

Funnily, that's exactly who he reminds me of, KieranKev! Same sort of blankness, all effort going into fakebaking and pec building..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.

Who knew Peter Crouch was funny :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funnily, that's exactly who he reminds me of, KieranKev! Same sort of blankness, all effort going into fakebaking and pec building..

Agree with both of you in that he is a perfect Pwicey hubby number 4. Far too preening and 'pretty' if that makes sense. I like men with a bit more grit and he looks like he got lost on the way to the sixth form common room. I can easily imagine him and Kelly spending their evenings just looking in the mirror and pouting,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lifesize Ken doll seems to be her thing.
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    LOL at one of the comments:
    Good headlines DM. I didn't realise that double decker buses went on pub crawls.
  • Options
    Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price was probably the driver :)
  • Options
    allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pah! What a div! I did the Otley Run several times during my student days, one three legged, and never got run over!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laptop Lil wrote: »
    Katie Price was probably the driver :)

Was the bus cerise and covered in bling? :D
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Definitely does nothing for me and definitely a trade down from Jason Statham imo

Jason Statham certainly traded up too imo
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Any excuse for multiple selfies, Kelly :o:rolleyes:

Good luck trying to get a rugby bloke to 'think again' about going on pub crawl. I give this relationship 6 months.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That what she gets for dating Rugby Union players.

Go with League, Kelly, you know it makes sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭