Beyoncé is pregnant with Baby #2!

13»

Comments

• SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Possibly.

But it's a shame she's married to a man who routinely refers to women as 'bitches' and espouses hanging out with his ni***s. Meanwhile, she talks a lot of guff about 'independence' and 'empowerment'. & please don't tell me that he is playing a character....

Thats because she herself is ratchet always has been, she just brings out this im this nice queen b persona and espects everyone to bow down lick her feet. She ain't stupid her fans think she cares about them when in reality just like her man she cares about what hey put in her bank.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarleyB wrote: »
    whats this one gonna be called pink meddow

I was going to offer another 'pink' suggestion but Google told me that Urban Dictionary had a rather rude definition for it! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    Yeah, so, she didn't want ppl. to tell her where to sit on a bus. I don't like ppl. telling me where to sit. So why does that make her some kind of hero?

;);)

Back in them days it wasn't so easy to just 'sit where you like' do some research :p
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I like Beyonce as a pop star, but I agree with you. I find Beyonce's constant talk of 'empowerment' and other celebs OTT 'Beyonce's an inspiration' praise a bit odd. Yes, she's a good pop star. And a pop star who clearly throws everything into it and works hard at everything she does. I can totally see why she's an inspiration to wannabe popstars... but an inspiration to women in general? I'm not sure how she is tbh. :o

This. She is possibly the vainest celebrity out there too, which is quite some feat these days.