100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    QT is a huge director but yes Pulp Fiction did well but it's not one of the biggest films of all time.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some really juicy ones here!
    From CDAN Blind Items Revealed:

1. This married foreign-born B-list singer had to have her assistant rush over to a hotel with new clothes for the singer to wear before she could go home to her husband. The singer had her dress torn off her by her lover of the night.

Smile/Sheezus

2. This Downton Abbey actress went on a few dates with this foreign-born almost A-list mostly television actor who every woman seems to love. She says they split because he went all Fifty Shades Of Grey on her and she is more of a turn off the lights and close your eyes kind of lover.

Lady Edith and Sherlock

3. This A-list celebrity/reality star/mogul/just about everything else too is trying to make a deal to have his child(ren) 100% of the time by buying out his baby mama. He is getting tired of her complaining about his other woman, but wants to see his kid(s) so is making the deal. She might actually go for it.

The X-Factor

4. This foreign-born A-list mostly action movie actor got tired of paying his C-list mostly movie actress/model girlfriend and the two have split.

British Mr Expendable and British Transformers 3 actress

5. This A-list couple which, if taken separately would not add up to A list took a private flight that lasted well over seven hours. According to a flight attendant on the flight, the couple spoke briefly a few times. They had to walk to the other person because they kept separated by the entire space of the passenger cabin. "It was like a couple of friends taking a flight together and not a couple that was intimate with each other."

Mr Trousersnake and his actress wife.

To be continued....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    God that Sherlock one is hot :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    6. This Qatar Airways flight attendant lost her job after this A-list mostly television actor who did make a movie about one of his characters told her he would talk to her bosses about her spending the night with him if she got in trouble. She did and was fired and the actor never returned her calls.

Mr Selfridge

7. This A-list mostly television actor from a very hit network show is beloved by many. He might not be so beloved when you realize he broke up the marriage of his current girlfriend. The two met and she dumped her husband for the actor who knew she was married.

8. This A-list entertainer (singer) who has been in the news a lot lately caught her now ex actually in bed with someone which is why they split.

Ultraviolence

9. They might be on vacation together and in the same suite, but that doesn't mean the couple is having sex or staying ion the same bedroom. This A+ list entertainer (singer) is sleeping solo or with her kids. No one else. No alone time with her boyfriend behind a closed door either.

Baby, hit me one more time
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:

This young actor is a very handsome guy. He is in his twenties, but he usually plays a teen. You've definitely seen him on film or starring in one or two popular television series. He is having a serious problem with his mom. She is religious and is generally nice to people. However if she finds out they are gay... She turns into a completely different person. She will ignore them if they are in the same room, and then tell gay jokes or make nasty, biting remarks about them when they leave.

Her private hatred of gay people is the reason our actor has never told his own mother something very important - that he is gay, too. Instead of coming out and risking her rejection, he simply faux dates the occasional actress and suffers in silence.

Jacob Black from Twilight?
    He is currently on Cuckoo on BBC3...
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rianne wrote: »
    Hmmm, certainly fits, religious upbringing, has had a couple of TV shows and a few movies other than Twilight. Plus he's "dated" one of the biggest beards around (allegedly) in the red Tim McGraw admirer....
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Some really juicy ones here!
    From CDAN Blind Items Revealed:

1. This married foreign-born B-list singer had to have her assistant rush over to a hotel with new clothes for the singer to wear before she could go home to her husband. The singer had her dress torn off her by her lover of the night.

Smile/Sheezus

2. This Downton Abbey actress went on a few dates with this foreign-born almost A-list mostly television actor who every woman seems to love. She says they split because he went all Fifty Shades Of Grey on her and she is more of a turn off the lights and close your eyes kind of lover.

Lady Edith and Sherlock

3. This A-list celebrity/reality star/mogul/just about everything else too is trying to make a deal to have his child(ren) 100% of the time by buying out his baby mama. He is getting tired of her complaining about his other woman, but wants to see his kid(s) so is making the deal. She might actually go for it.

The X-Factor

4. This foreign-born A-list mostly action movie actor got tired of paying his C-list mostly movie actress/model girlfriend and the two have split.

British Mr Expendable and British Transformers 3 actress

5. This A-list couple which, if taken separately would not add up to A list took a private flight that lasted well over seven hours. According to a flight attendant on the flight, the couple spoke briefly a few times. They had to walk to the other person because they kept separated by the entire space of the passenger cabin. "It was like a couple of friends taking a flight together and not a couple that was intimate with each other."

Mr Trousersnake and his actress wife.

To be continued....

I don't believe number 1 to be true. I also don't believe number 2, seems they are believing the actress to be the same as the character on DA. I am also not sure i believe number 3.

Seems like they are stories made up to match the people in them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    rianne wrote: »
    ellesworth wrote: »
    Hmmm, certainly fits, religious upbringing, has had a couple of TV shows and a few movies other than Twilight. Plus he's "dated" one of the biggest beards around (allegedly) in the red Tim McGraw admirer....

That's actually really sad. He seems like a nice guy.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    I don't believe number 1 to be true. I also don't believe number 2, seems they are believing the actress to be the same as the character on DA. I am also not sure i believe number 3.

Ent Lawyer sticks about 70 pins in a map of Hollywood every morning and just writes it as he/she/they go/es along - simple. You do have to marvel at how many private toilets, club toilets, personal flights, abortion clinics, medical records, airport scanners, bedrooms, light switches and wall-mounted furnishings he always seems to have intimate access to on a daily basis.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »

Not sure I believe 4 or 5 either, in fact I rarely believe any of what enty says:D
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think #3 about Mr X Factor is made up. Possibly by his own team, in order to protect his ladies man image in light of certain things that were said at a co-worker's trial. I just don't buy all these raging heterosexual stories about him, it's like they're trying a bit too hard. Not saying whether he's actually gay or not, but it's like they try to cover up the rumours with other rumours of him being straight.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God that Sherlock one is hot :D

Struggling to believe that one. Would do his image no harm at all.

The one with the couple on the plane just sounds a bit sad. I'm all for airing celebrity dirty laundry when they behave outrageously and in public, but I 'd leave that one alone.
  • CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    100% believe reveal #1
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Ent Lawyer sticks about 70 pins in a map of Hollywood every morning and just writes it as he/she/they go/es along - simple. You do have to marvel at how many private toilets, club toilets, personal flights, abortion clinics, medical records, airport scanners, bedrooms, light switches and wall-mounted furnishings he always seems to have intimate access to on a daily basis.

:D

How would they even know what goes on in someone's bedroom, anyway? Who goes around saying "oh, I'm a lights out kind of girl!" I do like the idea of them together, though - was it ever confirmed they were dating?
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, let me get this straight. This foreign born A list mostly movie actor cheated on his actress wife numerous times. He got a woman he was seeing pregnant while still married and she might even be pregnant again but he is hooking up with another woman, all while still married to the actress.

Luther
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ^^ He's married?!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ He's married?!

Nope. He has a girlfriend, but his last marriage was apparently annulled in 2006, so I'm not sure what's going on with that blind :confused:

ETA: I don't think I'd say he was "A list mostly movie" either actually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    So, let me get this straight. This foreign born A list mostly movie actor cheated on his actress wife numerous times. He got a woman he was seeing pregnant while still married and she might even be pregnant again but he is hooking up with another woman, all while still married to the actress.

Luther

You didn't quote the source of the blind. It would be good if you could mention where it came from just for reference's sake.

I don't think this is Luther, he isn't really an A-list movie actor is he? Having said that this is awful behaviour! Does no one practise safe sex these days?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luther isn't "A" list yet and he's more known for his tv roles (Luther and from The Wire).
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luther is not married to an actress, the woman he just had a baby with is a makeup artist.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    :D - They're the best ones.

Are you serious? You like people being accused of being paedophiles and rapists?

I don't know why some haven't sued already.
  • KymberlyKymberly Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »

Luther

Could this be about the younger Professor X?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kymberly wrote: »
    Could this be about the younger Professor X?

Shameless Steve McBride? I'd hope not, he seems a good egg.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shameless Steve McBride? I'd hope not, he seems a good egg.

Don't think so. For one your right he has a good egg reputation for another they aren't expecting a second child.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Whedonite wrote: »
    Are you serious? You like people being accused of being paedophiles and rapists?

I don't know why some haven't sued already.

No, I wasn't serious. I was just messing around with how that post was going. :)
This discussion has been closed.