Shameless tonight E4 (Spoilers)

Dixie78Dixie78 Posts: 64
Forum Member
Not to be a prude, but did anyone think the last scene with Debbie was a bit much, I imagine they'll be getting a few complaints

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    It was exactly the same sex scene as the one between Fiona and Steve in series 1, with the draw grabbing and all. I must admit seeing Debbie in such a graphic way is just strange, but the programme was broadcast at 11pm and there was a warning that it contained sexual content.
  • HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This one was VERY clever..

She only turned 18 two days ago ;) (she was 18 on 27th April)

So unless the scene was filmed today/yesterday - the material was technically illegal for the production company to have.

Although very cleverly was broadcast 2 days after it became legal.

Huzzah.. what a great pair of knockers :D:sleep::p:eek:;)
  • katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    I think like mercury12345 said they were trying to do it as a throw back to series 1 with fiona and steve and it's nothing we haven't seen on shameless before!!

Was weird seeing debbie like that when we've all seen her grow up on screen!!
  • Dixie78Dixie78 Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    It was exactly the same sex scene as the one between Fiona and Steve in series 1, with the draw grabbing and all. I must admit seeing Debbie in such a graphic way is just strange, but the programme was broadcast at 11pm and there was a warning that it contained sexual content.

I think maybe its just because we've seen her grow up on the show, just seemed a bit wrong.

(oops sorry, you said it 1st)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like it :(

Shit was disurbing! I don't wanna ever see Debbie naked or having sex! The relationship with Tom was bad enough... but as someone else pointed out, it was exactly like the first Fiona and Steve sex scene, which is kinda cool, purely for nostalgic reasons!
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    I do love this show :eek: :D.

A bit much yes, but as a red blooded man I can't say I'll be one of those complaining :p;).

I will point out that I've only watched for 2 series, so was a bit shocked. Didn't see the series 1 one.
  • Nik01Nik01 Posts: 9,947
    Forum Member
    its doesn't seem right seeing debbie like that, she was she a sweet little kid when the show first started lol
  • StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a stand-in... You could see the black bra and the stand in seemed to be of a totally different race...
    Forum Member
    Stardog wrote: »
    It was a stand-in... You could see the black bra and the stand in seemed to be of a totally different race...

For the whole scene or the stripping and explicit bits? Plus she did look a bit tanned compared to how Debbie usually looks and her boobs didn't seem real.
  • Drinking_GeckoDrinking_Gecko Posts: 2,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »

So unless the scene was filmed today/yesterday - the material was technically illegal for the production company to have.

It was a body double, I remember reading it in an interview she did before series 6 started
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That scene at the end was hot Debbie is well fit loved it :D

Loving everything brilliant programme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a body double, I remember reading it in an interview she did before series 6 started

Dammit :D:p:(
    Forum Member
    Dammit :D:p:(

:D What does it matter?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not any more explicit than some other sex scenes the show has had over the years. It maybe just seems that way cos Debbie was about 11 when the show started... :O

Liked the nod to Steve and Fiona as well :D
  • Brain DonorBrain Donor Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Doesn't that make her two years above legal?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't that make her two years above legal?

Whilst the age of consent for sex is 16..

It is illegal to film, store or view explicit or obscene photo's of someone under 18.

It is a bit silly I know, but it's the law.