The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Exactly. It was KP who made all the fuss about removing the kids from her documentaries, so using them in photo shoots and tweeting photos of them for the whole world to see does seem a tad hypocritical. Either she thinks that the kids being in the public eye is wrong or she doesn't. She can't have it both ways.

Oh but she is just being a parent and showing off her kids :confused: Wonder what the chances are of me posting pictures of my kids, of them appearing in a national paper the following week
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johartuk
    The photo shoot was THREE YEARS AGO and BEFORE she asked Peter to remove them from the public eye .. She hasn't done any since nor mag shoots or had them on tv..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Generous in believing in KPs motives.

Unlike some on here I don't believe Katie Price is the anti Christ... Yes she has done some daft things ..but haven't we all..better than being fake and pretending you are perfect 24/7 surely
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johartuk
    The photo shoot was THREE YEARS AGO and BEFORE she asked Peter to remove them from the public eye .. She hasn't done any since nor mag shoots or had them on tv..

She still regularly tweets photos of them. If she wants to remove them from the public eye, then that includes not tweeting photos of them and not using Harvey to 'raise awareness'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unlike some on here I don't believe Katie Price is the anti Christ... Yes she has done some daft things ..but haven't we all..better than being fake and pretending you are perfect 24/7 surely

No. I'd say both are as bad. I also don't see why KP should be immune from criticism.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She still regularly tweets photos of them. If she wants to remove them from the public eye, then that includes not tweeting photos of them and not using Harvey to 'raise awareness'.

I really don't have a problem with Harvey "raising awareness " as for an odd pic every few weeks ..what's the issue when they are on tv over n over...If I saw all this abuse also aimed at her former hubby I'd agree..as its him who is making sure they stay in the public eye more than her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. I'd say both are as bad. I also don't see why KP should be immune from criticism.

And I don't believe she is above critacism either..but some of the abuse aimed at her is rediculous

Just a question...how often has she posted pics of her kids in the last month?
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Many things she has done are indefensible and intended to shock. She is as fake as it possibly is to be and thrives on notoriety.
    She says herself, "Bring it on" so dont be suprised when she gets it, nothing like goading to get results.

It makes me laugh that to be on her side when she admits to it all and still believe her latest antics which time will inevitably prove that she is still at it and call her daft is somewhere off the scale of what she has actually done.

If she is daft then it automatically follows that Peter Andre is daft too, but reading that thread he is the Anti Christ when he hasnt followed her wishes, which change as readily as the wind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO the pic of jnr with his pony makes a refreshing change from seeing him constantly aired as his dads performing baby seal, nice to see that when hes at home with mum he has more wholesome pursuits to follow without a production team following him around :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    IMO the pic of jnr with his pony makes a refreshing change from seeing him constantly aired as his dads performing baby seal, nice to see that when hes at home with mum he has more wholesome pursuits to follow without a production team following him around :rolleyes:

So you like seeing Junior, others might like seeing him on the programme, each to their own but it seems now both parents are not averse to let their children be seen publicly.

Katie did, then she didnt, now she does but only on Twitter, it is all six of one a half dozen of the other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    So you like seeing Junior, others might like seeing him on the programme, each to their own but it seems now both parents are not averse to let their children be seen publicly.

Katie did, then she didnt, now she does but only on Twitter, it is all six of one a half dozen of the other.

You see no difference between a snap shot and an invasive reality series :confused:
    Forum Member
    You see no difference between a snap shot and an invasive reality series :confused:

It is all in the wording isnt it, a snapshot and an invasive series.

A snapshot sent to millions
    A series which they have been on since babies

Just giving another perspective
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member

I find that story annoying. She had the cabin for one reason and now she is asking if she can keep it for another reason. She's applied for permission and is waiting for the results. How is that sneaky? Sneaky would have been not applying for permission.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    I find that story annoying. She had the cabin for one reason and now she is asking if she can keep it for another reason. She's applied for permission and is waiting for the results. How is that sneaky? Sneaky would have been not applying for permission.

TBH it's a non story really...
    Forum Member
    TBH it's a non story really...

Absolutely and an old one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So someone going through the correct legal procedure to obtain permission to keep a cabin so the nanny has her own space should be ridiculed?? :rolleyes:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    There IS no difference when the "snapshot" is on twitter for access by millions once retweeted.
    Twitter is full of people who will enjoy retweeting that pic & taking the pee. Much as I despise HER ,I would never do that,but there are people who will.
    Whereas some watch PA's show....some won't....and of course many will but will never admit to it.;)

I couldn't care less if they both exploit their kids,but SHE is a hypocrite for screeching at him for doing it while doing it herself. End of.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    There IS no difference when the "snapshot" is on twitter for access by millions once retweeted.
    Twitter is full of people who will enjoy retweeting that pic & taking the pee. Much as I despise HER ,I would never do that,but there are people who will.
    Whereas some watch PA's show....some won't....and of course many will but will never admit to it.;)

I couldn't care less if they both exploit their kids,but SHE is a hypocrite for screeching at him for doing it while doing it herself. End of.:)

I'm not saying this was you ..but one person on twitter sent a tweet to KP slating her for "using" her kids for publicity and then posted the pics of Katie's kids ON TWITTER ... For everyone to see.. Isn't that hypocritical .. Especially as this person is complaining to KP for posting a pic of her son
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not saying this was you ..but one person on twitter sent a tweet to KP slating her for "using" her kids for publicity and then posted the pics of Katie's kids ON TWITTER ... For everyone to see.. Isn't that hypocritical .. Especially as this person is complaining to KP for posting a pic of her son

Would that of been me Betty?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BIB - exactly!
    Forum Member

WOW ! . You can tell his whole life-style from one picture of him staring at a horse ?:D
    Forum Member

Exactly.
    It's called leading by example and she is a hypocrite for tweeting pics of the kids for anyone who chooses to abuse.
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Would that of been me Betty?

It matters not if it was you or anyone else on there.
    THAT is what the site is about,tweeting & retweeting & commenting.
    If the picture wasn't there then no-one could retweet it or comment,so therefore the source of that picture is responsible for any spreading of it. His mother....not PA....not CAN ..... & not anyone who retweets it.
    Why on earth should random tweeters do what his own mother won't do ? :rolleyes:
    Honestly,the hypocrisy abounds regarding what she can get away with while demanding no-one else does it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW ! . You can tell his whole life-style from one picture of him staring at a horse ?:D

Perhaps the nose ring & cattle prod doesn't need to be used in the photo's, only when the kids are needed to be in the show are they required :D:D
This discussion has been closed.