samsung tablets

I plan to get a 10" Samsung tab. Can I assume the processor on the tab 3 is better than the tab 2?

Comments

• OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks that way but it gets a mixed review
    http://www.engadget.com/2013/07/30/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-10-1-review/

I've got the Tab2 10.1 and it's ok for most things and it has 3G so pretty useful but I don't play games or such like.... would I get a Tab3 now though? hmmm probably not with other products out there that might be better performers. Although I may also consider a smaller screen as 10" is a little bulky for when I travel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 483
    Forum Member

I've got the Tab2 10.1 and it's ok for most things and it has 3G so pretty useful but I don't play games or such like.... would I get a Tab3 now though? hmmm probably not with other products out there that might be better performers. Although I may also consider a smaller screen as 10" is a little bulky for when I travel

thanks for posting the review. Although it as made the it harder for me to choose.

My nieces and nephew have the tab 2 and they are a bit heavy and my sibling has the 7" but I think the screen is too small for me. I do like the size of the 8" but I did not want the Note.

Now I have to decide if the 10" tab 3 worth the extra money over the 10" tab 2.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for posting the review. Although it as made the it harder for me to choose.

My nieces and nephew have the tab 2 and they are a bit heavy and my sibling has the 7" but I think the screen is too small for me. I do like the size of the 8" but I did not want the Note.

Now I have to decide if the 10" tab 3 worth the extra money over the 10" tab 2.

There is an 8 inch tab 3.
  • OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't get me wrong, the 10.1" tab2 that I have is a good screen size for browsing in my opinion but the overall size always makes me a little nervous travelling with it as it's a large piece of glass to break/crack should it get knocked in my hand luggage. I do have a sturdy folio flip cover that protects it nicely but I still worry :D

I'd certainly consider a slightly smaller tab next time if I was going to travel with it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    There is an 8 inch tab 3.

I will go to one of the shops and have look at them.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And people say that Apple only give slight spec bumps. Nothing that slight!
    PJ