Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bleeding' 'ell. After all that liposuction, Claire piled it back on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I dont think that at all - to put it a better way, i think there are some posters who truly believe what they see in a "My Life" or "Katie" is actually their life - or that these people really do open up their entire private life to the public - and then use that and magazine articles to try to prove things. Its a small minority but i've seen some comments by people who at least sounded a bit sucked in. Each to their own.

But for instance people thinking the court case is just about the Goulds because thats the only part that has been made public due to the judges directions.

As for illogical. They are celebs, not exactly logical people and usually totally screwed up and often very single minded - i've seen people here try to basically explain away what KP and PA would or wouldn't do based on what a normal person would consider moral or immoral, but thats not who these guys are, these are people who wear a pony costume or who name a charity supposedly in honour of their dead brother after themselves.

I think people have more sense than you give them credit for - I have read nothing to suggest that any posters think anything of the sort. However, based on the comments of people who have had dealings with him and others in show business, I do believe that Pete is a nice guy - or, to put it another way, I have yet to read anything negative. With Katie, I am not so sure what to think - the 'reviews' of her are very mixed, ranging from one extreme to the other.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I think people have more sense than you give them credit for - I have read nothing to suggest that any posters think anything of the sort. However, based on the comments of people who have had dealings with him and others in show business, I do believe that Pete is a nice guy - or, to put it another way, I have yet to read anything negative. With Katie, I am not so sure what to think - the 'reviews' of her are very mixed, ranging from one extreme to the other.

Absolutely right! Contrary to what some people on here may think I do not for one second think Peter Andre is pertfect. However, I don't believe that he is as evil as some people on here try to make us believe.

IF it comes to light that he was party to a "smear campaign" against his ex wife then I would have no problem admitting that I got him all wrong and I would no longer support him..it's as simple as that!

Until then it is still Innocent until proven guilty as far as im concerned!
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Going back to the subject of his show, I've watched the first three episodes of the new series and there has been no sign of Charlie or Porridge on any of the shows.:eek:

We saw them in every episode in previous series. I hope he hasn't got rid of them!!:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Going back to the subject of his show, I've watched the first three episodes of the new series and there has been no sign of Charlie or Porridge on any of the shows.:eek:

We saw them in every episode in previous series. I hope he hasn't got rid of them!!:(

Is that the two dogs, I have seen a video of Pete and Emily out walking with them
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's stick to the topic
    The abomination that is Andre instead of picking faults with fellow posters ... There has been enough of that recently
    Why was Andre at a nuclear plant for 9hrs?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Contrary to what some people on here may think I do not for one second think Peter Andre is pertfect. However, I don't believe that he is as evil as some people on here try to make us believe.

I'd say the exact same about his former wife ...
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's stick to the topic
    The abomination that is Andre instead of picking faults with fellow posters ... There has been enough of that recently
    Why was Andre at a nuclear plant for 9hrs?

Here BB:

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/Dungeness-new-world-Peter/story-18422494-detail/story.html#axzz2QtXIqTGg

I love how they wanted "cloud" for their sombre trailer which the nature reserve couldn't supply:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here BB:

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/Dungeness-new-world-Peter/story-18422494-detail/story.html#axzz2QtXIqTGg

I love how they wanted "cloud" for their sombre trailer which the nature reserve couldn't supply:p

How remiss of the nature reserve not providing cloud ..
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Momma was this you???:D:D:D

Awww dammit !

* note to self , high heels are a disadvantage when running *

;)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was on Celebrity Juice last night and was so orange compared to the rest of the people on there, I did a double take.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Awww dammit !

;)

LOL. 1 of my elderly relatives loves Michael Buble. She calls him Mr bubble and threatens that she would do what the lady did to Peter but she would also sweep Mr Bubble off his feet like the officer and gentleman movie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww dammit !

;)

Get some comfy flats..much easier to run in ;)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get some comfy flats..much easier to run in ;)

* sigh *
    you're right , flats are far more forgiving on the feet when chasing...erm ..running . :o

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    * sigh *
    you're right , flats are far more forgiving on the feet when chasing...erm ..running . :o

:D

I know Momma .. You just happened to be jogging along ,barefoot when out pops Mr Andre in your way ... These things happen ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IAs for illogical. They are celebs, not exactly logical people and usually totally screwed up and often very single minded - i've seen people here try to basically explain away what KP and PA would or wouldn't do based on what a normal person would consider moral or immoral, but thats not who these guys are, these are people who wear a pony costume or who name a charity supposedly in honour of their dead brother after themselves.

PA and KP being illogical and inconsistent in their lives hardly justifies you being illogical and inconsistent in your posts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porridge is a ridiculous name for a dog. I remember him naming that dog and the kids didn't want it, but he went and named it that anyway. He's a prat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Porridge is a ridiculous name for a dog. I remember him naming that dog and the kids didn't want it, but he went and named it that anyway. He's a prat.

LOL we have had pets named: Curtains, Salt, Peper, Sucker, Chips, Fishy, bug eyes, farty, Missy Moan, Ninja, clumsy, and Cat. The wild cat name is Fagin or Little Basket when it attacks us LOL. My dog has what some to beleive a silly name. So my partner our children and I must also be "prats" in your eyes.

Wears my "prat" badge with pride :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »

Did the kids have another name for the dog? I'd of thought FOTY would of let them pick it as he is such a fab parent
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL we have had pets named: Curtains, Salt, Peper, Sucker, Chips, Fishy, bug eyes, farty, Missy Moan, Ninja, clumsy, and Cat. The wild cat name is Fagin or Little Basket when it attacks us LOL. My dog has what some to beleive a silly name. So my partner our children and I must also be "prats" in your eyes.

Wears my "prat" badge with pride :D

Brilliant names :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here BB:

Ah yes, it all makes perfect sense now :confused::confused::confused:
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    "The weather was perfect, but actually the crew wanted cloud which we couldn't provide!"

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/Dungeness-new-world-Peter/story-18422494-detail/story.html#ixzz2Qudc23YY

they should've filmed near the high courts....... there's a dark one hanging over you there Petey :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NH has shovels, PA has nukes. But who will win?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    NH has shovels, PA has nukes. But who will win?

Only one way to solve it ##FIGHT### ;)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    "The weather was perfect, but actually the crew wanted cloud which we couldn't provide!"

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/Dungeness-new-world-Peter/story-18422494-detail/story.html#ixzz2Qudc23YY

they should've filmed near the high courts....... there's a dark one hanging over you there Petey :cool:

lol:D
This discussion has been closed.