Is Holly Willoughbooby Preggers?

PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
Forum Member
A couple of things said and done or not done today makes me think Holly has a wee bun cooking in her oven!!.

Anybody else thinking like me?

Comments

• dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's funny, I noticed her roots were needing done today, something she might not do if she was pregnant. You could be right!
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me. She comes across as quite an Earth Mother type to me - she seems to really enjoy pregnancy and she's said before on TM that she loved giving birth the two times she's done it. I can see her having quite a few kids.
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    dee-rec wrote: »
    That's funny, I noticed her roots were needing done today, something she might not do if she was pregnant. You could be right!

I noticed that too..
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what did you notice?? as possibly last week she couldnt deny it enough how she was NOT hoping to be pregnant again any time soon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I did think her face looked at little bit puffy yesterday ?? Could just be an off day or the camera angle ? But the thought did cross my mind .
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There were on about Twins on yesterdays show, and she talked about hoe many of her relatives, have had twins down the line, and she could see it happening to her.

But she didnt say she was pregnant
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    She looks like one of those contented cows in a field.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I remember one of the times before she wasn't eating some shite Gino had made up... think it might have been parmesan and turned out she was PG.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember one of the times before she wasn't eating some shite Gino had made up... think it might have been parmesan and turned out she was PG.

There was something about white wine today when they were cooking with it. It was with Phil Vickery and he said "this is no good for you" and then a few seconds later she said she might just drink it instead. But what did he mean by the comment in the first place? :eek:

She didn't go on the Helter Skelter either when Phil did but said she wanted to.

I remember the last thread (from my lurker days) on Holly was clutching at straws and it turned out people were right :o.

And it may be unrelated and just a ratings issue, but The Voice has been brought forward to start in January.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's defo in the club
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »
    She didn't go on the Helter Skelter either when Phil did but said she wanted to.
    it would have been a bit hard to do the next link with no presenter though and it was a big run to the helter skelter and she was possibly wearing heels and wouldn't want to get sweaty
    Let's see what tomorrow brings
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she was id swap, her and Emma Willis roles around, and have Emma as presenter, and Holly on hub
  • griffpaulgriffpaul Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time for todays clues.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice dress today, but its very loose around her stomach and she looks slightly round when stood up.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did she say she was going for her throat op?
  • MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    She's thrown around a fair few 'IF I was to have another baby' 'I'm not pregnant, but if I was...' type comments around this week. Wouldn't surprise me if she is, she's said before they'd love another baby.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did she say she was going for her throat op?

I have noticed how a lot more raspy her voice has become lately.

Far too many ciggies I think. When did she say she was having an operation?
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its strange, but i was at home yesterday and had This Morning on. I saw the cookery section and I heard Gino say something like 'you shouldn't have that' and I looked up at the screen expecting to see Holly with a pregnant belly. It was the way it was said.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Its strange, but i was at home yesterday and had This Morning on. I saw the cookery section and I heard Gino say something like 'you shouldn't have that' and I looked up at the screen expecting to see Holly with a pregnant belly. It was the way it was said.

It was Phil Vickery actually and he was talking about putting white wine in the sauce. Holly said something about drinking it later. I agree it is strange.

She always gets pregnant about this time of year. It means she can have the baby in May and still be on the show for most of the year then be back from her maternity leave for the start of the new series in September.
  • kikifikikifi Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    She has just posted a pic from last nights celebrity juice which shows part of her stomach and it looks v.flat to me
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we dispense with the word 'preggers', kill it stone dead and bury it under 90 feet of trashy Heat or Now magazines from whence it came or whatever.

Aside from that I don't know. I'm sure she'll let us all know if/when she's ready.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she just drank a pint of lager on celeb Juice ..unless it was secretly non-alcoholic
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »

It was in their first episode back. I thought she said October but I can't remember. Nodule removal.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennifer Aniston's always 'pregnant' and it turns out to be bloating.

Bloating is a problem for a lot of folks, no seriously.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    Glinny wrote: »

She's tweeted today saying she's had the operation.