Options

BB — Antartica (Part 33)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening each.
    Got back from work today and fell asleep. Now catching up with the night's TV - Splash, Jonathan Ross, Borgen.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning FK/SBBA. :)
    Evening each.
    Got back from work today and fell asleep. Now catching up with the night's TV - Splash, Jonathan Ross, Borgen.

I only watched Splash! I thought the synchronised dives were a good twist on the format. :o
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear Tom Daley wants to do a second series Splash.
    If you ask me he should distance himself from that and see what other media opportunities are out there. :o
    I'm sure the BBC will have a show that Claire Balding isn't presenting sooner or later :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night All :)
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning :)

I watched Britain's Brightest so I missed a lot of Splash, predictable result.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night FK. Morning mazey. :)

Splash spoiler:
    No surprises in the world of reality TV for 2013 as of yet. Rylan was always going to win CBB and as soon as Eddie completed his first dive he was a shoe in for Splash!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Mazey. I've still got Britain's Brightest to watch - I think it's pretty good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Night FK. Morning mazey. :)

Splash spoiler:
    No surprises in the world of reality TV for 2013 as of yet. Rylan was always going to win CBB and as soon as Eddie completed his first dive he was a shoe in for Splash!
    Morning Fudd :)

Splash
    I thought Linda and Jake actually did better final dives, cleaner, but I missed the first half.
    Sadly, rigged RTv shows are not new and it is unlikely to change.
    Morning Mazey. I've still got Britain's Brightest to watch - I think it's pretty good.

Morning SBBA, I enjoy it more than Splash, I enjoyed the shambles of the first Splash show but since it got more polished, the fun has gone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    Morning SBBA, I enjoy it more than Splash, I enjoyed the shambles of the first Splash show but since it got more polished, the fun has gone.

I saw the end of Britain's Brightest tonight but, while the concept seemed ok, it just seemed dull to me. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw the end of Britain's Brightest tonight but, while the concept seemed ok, it just seemed dull to me. :o
    I get my amusement from answering the questions, as with all other quiz type shows, it is the only outlet for my ragbag accumulation of random facts. I love word and shape puzzles, failed miserably at the sums elimination test when it got to 4 at a time. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd be appallingly bad at most of the challenges - guessing someone's age or weight by looking at them etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    I get my amusement from answering the questions, as with all other quiz type shows, it is the only outlet for my ragbag accumulation of random facts. I love word and shape puzzles, failed miserably at the sums elimination test when it got to 4 at a time. :o
    I'd be appallingly bad at most of the challenges - guessing someone's age or weight by looking at them etc.

I think that's the issue with me. I would be awful at those types of challenges and I like to join in. :o:D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd - did you manage to wangle Monday off work so you can stay up for the Superbowl tonight?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That challenge is supposed to use emotional intelligence, observation of people.

My problem would be the word puzzle to a time, I think I would set a target number of words and stop then, e.g. allow about 4 seconds per word. I could never count out loud and find words.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fudd - did you manage to wangle Monday off work so you can stay up for the Superbowl tonight?

I did so I'll be able to watch the Superbowl. Not sure who I'll support, though - I'm very much a neutral at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did so I'll be able to watch the Superbowl. Not sure who I'll support, though - I'm very much a neutral at the moment.

At least we know Beyonce won't be miming at half-time !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least we know Beyonce won't be miming at half-time !

She should put on a very good show but I think it'll be very different compared to the likes of Madonna's and Michael Jackson's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sleep time for me, goodnight :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night mazey. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm heading to bed. Night all. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening all. :)

Dancing on Ice was good tonight though with a ridiculous result. Superbowl is about to start.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Fudd. I've got the Superbowl on. Shame I don't understand the rules!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SBBA/FK. :)
    Evening Fudd. I've got the Superbowl on. Shame I don't understand the rules!

Treat it as rugby and you get the general idea. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning FK.
    Here comes Beyonce.
This discussion has been closed.