Which celebrities do you find creepy?

Comments

• Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought the actor Charles Dance was a bit creepy until my son did a stint recently in Game of Thrones and met Dance over the course of the week. Said he was the most charming man and a real good sport too.
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm starting to find Miley Cyrus quite creepy. Those stupid gurning faces and tongue-out/wink combo is just freaky.

Spawn of Satan that!
  • kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    I always thought the actor Charles Dance was a bit creepy until my son did a stint recently in Game of Thrones and met Dance over the course of the week. Said he was the most charming man and a real good sport too.

I once met Charles Dance in London many years ago, and I can attest that he really is an affable, nice chap. Not creepy at all.

I think there is something odd about Bill Roache.
  • soundchecksoundcheck Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    kippeh wrote: »
    I once met Charles Dance in London many years ago, and I can attest that he really is an affable, nice chap. Not creepy at all.

I've never met Charles Dance, but I know someone who has worked with him in the theatre, and she is absolutely besotted with him. In her opinion he is by far the nicest actor she has ever worked with.

I think that (like a few other actors mentioned in this thread) he is a superb actor, and there may be a bit of blurring between Charles Dance and the characters he plays. I mean, I'd love to meet Charles Dance, but I don't think I'd want to spend much time with Tywin Lannister!
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren Harris from big brother :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soundcheck wrote: »
    I've never met Charles Dance, but I know someone who has worked with him in the theatre, and she is absolutely besotted with him. In her opinion he is by far the nicest actor she has ever worked with.

I think that (like a few other actors mentioned in this thread) he is a superb actor, and there may be a bit of blurring between Charles Dance and the characters he plays. I mean, I'd love to meet Charles Dance, but I don't think I'd want to spend much time with Tywin Lannister!

That is so nice to hear. You have to admit though, he is great at portraying the most sinister of characters - a top actor indeed :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vincent Schiavelli

Christopher Walken

Danny Bonaduce
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Jones
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Danny Bonaduce

Good answer. I remember seeing him on an episode of Sabrina The Teenage Witch, playing a caricature of himself, and just from that I got creepy vibes from him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Good answer. I remember seeing him on an episode of Sabrina The Teenage Witch, playing a caricature of himself, and just from that I got creepy vibes from him.

I saw Bonaduce interviewed on a TV show in Australia and he was absolutely repellent. And he's awful to look at....nothing against red hair either as my two eldest boys have red hair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

Would like to add Roger Lloyd Pack to the list.

Ooh me too! No matter what role he's playing he gives me the creeps in a serious way.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Baker is creepy, I think I was scared of him on Dr Who because of his booming voice and his height. It didn't help matters when he played a nasty pervy preacher in Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,936
    Forum Member
    Tom Baker is creepy, I think I was scared of him on Dr Who because of his booming voice and his height. It didn't help matters when he played a nasty pervy preacher in Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit

Ah I love Tom Baker, he's a mad eccentric and I don't really find him creepy, but he was very sinister and pervy in The Life and Loves of a She-Devil. I don't remember him being in OANTOF.

I think the Chuckle Brothers are creepy:eek:
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    Benedict Cumberbatch makes my skin crawl - I don't know why. Also Peter Andre
  • Flabby_GutFlabby_Gut Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Duncan Bannatyne, Jeremy Kyle, Eaomon Holmes, Pip Scofield, Dom Littlewood, Louis Walsh, Sharon Osborne, Simon Cowell, Gary Lineker, Jimmy Carr, Rob Brydon, Alan Davies, Stephen Fry, Paul Merton, Alan Yentob, Derren Brown, Derek Acorah, Lauren Harries, Dec from Ant &
    Graham Norton, Alan Carr, Ricky Gervais.

As you can see - quite a lot of them seem "off" to me.
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,936
    Forum Member
    Flabby_Gut wrote: »
    Duncan Bannatyne, Jeremy Kyle, Eaomon Holmes, Pip Scofield, Dom Littlewood, Louis Walsh, Sharon Osborne, Simon Cowell, Gary Lineker, Jimmy Carr, Rob Brydon, Alan Davies, Stephen Fry, Paul Merton, Alan Yentob, Derren Brown, Derek Acorah, Lauren Harries, Dec from Ant &
    Graham Norton, Alan Carr, Ricky Gervais.

As you can see - quite a lot of them seem "off" to me.

Deborah Meaden? :p:D
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    larry david.some of the so called comic situations in "curb i find dubious
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Jimmy Carr :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David Walliams was on Lorraine the other day. Had to switch it off as soon as he appeared. What is with the great British public and media being so in love with this guy? I know he did the Thames swim and that seemed to really boost his profile, but otherwise I just don't get he. I really can't watch him at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think the Chuckle Brothers are creepy:eek:

I used to think they were hilarious when I was little, but now I feel the same as you. The creepiness factor gets worse to me the older they get, too.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I do not like Alex Reid, something very amiss there
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Brendan O'Connor, the Irish TV presenter. There's something unpleasantly narcissistic
    about him:

http://www.rsvpmagazine.ie/brendan-oconnor-admits-to-taking-cocaine-in-college/
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I do not like Alex Reid, something very amiss there

Brain cells?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Krankies - even more so since the sexual revelations were made public
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member