Chris Brown now knows he was wrong.....

Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
Forum Member
because he had 52 weeks of therapy.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/01/laughing-chris-brown-is-absolutely-sure-he-wont-punch-rihanna-in-the-face-again/

Sorry, but what the hell?
You needed 52 weeks of therapy to learn that punching your girlfriend's face so bad you could hardly recognise her in pictures was wrong?

"Most importantly knowing that whatever I did was totally wrong, you know?"
'Whatever I did'?? You mean: bashing your girlfriend's face.

And then he talks about being 'humbled'... 'From me losing everything to me having to regain public opinion or whatever it is' So it's not that he felt like 'Ohmygooooooodnesss what have I done', but 'Ohsheessh, this could cost me some money...'

And then the way he's trying to laugh about it... disgusting man.

Comments

• Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Well, that's big of him, the repulsive moron.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scumbag. Still can't bring himself to say "When I beat my girlfriend unconscious and left her, alone and incredibly vulnerable, by the side of the road because somehow she didn't "respect" my fragile manhood enough".

Just a complete and utter abomination of a human being.
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    I just don't understand how someone like this gets to make more albums and promote them in TV interviews. Why would anyone want to talk to someone like that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    because he had 52 weeks of therapy.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/01/laughing-chris-brown-is-absolutely-sure-he-wont-punch-rihanna-in-the-face-again/

Sorry, but what the hell?
    You needed 52 weeks of therapy to learn that punching your girlfriend's face so bad you could hardly recognise her in pictures was wrong?

"Most importantly knowing that whatever I did was totally wrong, you know?"
    'Whatever I did'?? You mean: bashing your girlfriend's face.

And then he talks about being 'humbled'... 'From me losing everything to me having to regain public opinion or whatever it is' So it's not that he felt like 'Ohmygooooooodnesss what have I done', but 'Ohsheessh, this could cost me some money...'

And then the way he's trying to laugh about it... disgusting man.

The 52 weeks of counselling could have been for anger management and or his childhood issues? I'm sure that he wasn't just learning what he did was wrong.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,291
    Forum Member
    They deserve each other.
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    3 $pirit wrote: »
    The 52 weeks of counselling could have been for anger management and or his childhood issues? I'm sure that he wasn't just learning what he did was wrong.

Well that's how he worded it. And besides, even 52 weeks of anger management did not help much, did it?

But hey, 'whatever he did', it's OK now as the victim happily took him back so all's good....:confused:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I am no Chris Brown fan, seems a right yobbo to me but do remember a thread on here - something like 'can Chris Brown ever be forgiven?'
    Somebody responded and put 'yes, surely he is not beyond redemption' :D
    always tickled me and sums up how I feel really, if Rhianna has moved on from the incident, I feel maybe the public should.
    That said I still think he's a douchebag
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    Well that's how he worded it. And besides, even 52 weeks of anger management did not help much, did it?

But hey, 'whatever he did', it's OK now as the victim happily took him back so all's good....:confused:

He probably was just going over it quick and worded badly id imagine. He has said he has repeatedly apologised to Rihanna and if she wants to forgive than good for her. I don't feel he needs to make countless public apologies anymore.

I agree though he still appears to have a few demons with anger issues. He deserved a harsher punishment for the crime but its over now so I say let him be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm past caring about the Rihanna incident. If she can forgive him and is in a relationship with him then it's got nothing to do with anyone else, least of all random people from the public who have never met them.

As long as they both continue to make good music I don't care what goes on in their personal lives. (and before any snobs jump in with their "Rihanna and Chris Brown don't make good music" comments, I actually own some of Chris's albums and like a few Rihanna singles)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/20/chris-brown-anger-management-rock-mom-car-rehab-thrown-out-violence/

Oh dear, he really does seem to be a very angry young man. I wonder what his mum is like, don't think I've ever heard much about her.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    (and before any snobs jump in with their "Rihanna and Chris Brown don't make good music" comments, I actually own some of Chris's albums and like a few Rihanna singles)

That doesn't necessarily make them good :o:D

Their music is neither here nor there for me, I just find his behaviour and attitude wholly repulsive.