Gwyneth Paltrow - World's most beautiful woman?

2»

Comments

• haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's possibly one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen, the side panels are the very least of what's wrong with it.

I guess she thought it looked 'futuristic' but actually it looks like something designed by a student working on a stage project for college.
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Pink?! Are they joking?!. My hubby finds her revolting. It's not just that she shouldn't be on that top, is more than that she's simply not pleasing at all to the eye.

Paltrow is not the most beautiful woman in the world but she looked stunning on graham norton.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an outrage. I'm emailing the Daily Mail about this :mad:

:D:D:D

I certainly do not think Gwinnie is the most attractive woman in the world, though I've seen women on my travels who are far prettier then the top 10.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Nice to see Kelly rowland in there I've always said she was stunning and now people are finally seeing what I see.
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member

I cringed at that. Also, I can't stand this trend for going out without knickers on. It's about as cheap and desperate as someone can get. When they act all coy about it later it's even sadder.
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    What was she thinking when she chose that abomination? She has a great figure but that dress is really unflattering.

It's one of the most ridiculous outfits I've ever seen and would look awful on anyone. It's actually vile, imho.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    What was she thinking when she chose that abomination? She has a great figure but that dress is really unflattering.

here's your answer....

'I went from most beautiful to most humiliated in one day': Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her team 'scrambled to find a razor' after discovering THAT dress was sheer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2315094/Gwyneth-Paltrow-reveals-team-scrambled-razor-discovering-THAT-dress-sheer.html#ixzz2RYvHBGAS

Publicity seeking w**** .
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gwyneth's certainly not the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes. Anyway, we all have likes and dislikes when it comes to who we fancy or find attractive. It's impossible for any man or woman to be given the title of world's most beautiful/handsome.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    here's your answer....

'I went from most beautiful to most humiliated in one day': Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her team 'scrambled to find a razor' after discovering THAT dress was sheer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2315094/Gwyneth-Paltrow-reveals-team-scrambled-razor-discovering-THAT-dress-sheer.html#ixzz2RYvHBGAS

ETA - SHAME ON ELLEN FOR ENABLING....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a plain Jane! she is skinny and that's it, her face is so bland, and she has had something done to her face as she looks very different now but she is still plain old Jane.

A boring up herself obsessive healthy eating over paid twit, she must be so boring to live with.
    Her poor kids are like skinny sticks as she has them on strict diets.
    I know most kids are slim but you can see her daughter is very thin. She admits he doesn't let them have carbs..she is a gobshite loon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Grace Kelly... or me
  • yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    here's your answer....

She was at a film premiere. Publicity seeking is kinda the point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don’t understand the hatred towards her ? its not like she said that she thought she was most beautiful it was just a stupid pointless poll and we are know how accurate they tend to be.

She isn’t half as bad as z list celebs for faulting all she has in the lime light, and as for the dress yes it was a bad choice but come on out of how many other dresses has she worn that she has looked nice in ?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    I really don’t understand the hatred towards her ? its not like she said that she thought she was most beautiful it was just a stupid pointless poll and we are know how accurate they tend to be.

She isn’t half as bad as z list celebs for faulting all she has in the lime light, and as for the dress yes it was a bad choice but come on out of how many other dresses has she worn that she has looked nice in ?

I wonder if these female celebrities get paid for wearing these dresses that they wear to these events? If so, the more daring the dress, the more they get paid perhaps?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Certainly not this one
    http://newsogossips.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/worst-oscar-dresses-of-all-time.html
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most beautiful, not in any of my lists!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ivy Rose wrote: »
    I cringed at that. Also, I can't stand this trend for going out without knickers on. It's about as cheap and desperate as someone can get. When they act all coy about it later it's even sadder.

The dress is horrendous. I thought the 'no knickers' thing lost its shock value a few years ago. Not clever, original or risque - just tacky.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    She is a plain Jane! she is skinny and that's it, her face is so bland, and she has had something done to her face as she looks very different now but she is still plain old Jane.

A boring up herself obsessive healthy eating over paid twit, she must be so boring to live with.
    Her poor kids are like skinny sticks as she has them on strict diets.
    I know most kids are slim but you can see her daughter is very thin. She admits he doesn't let them have carbs..she is a gobshite loon.

Her children are probably much more healthier than kids who are brought up on McDonalds and KFC.

They look ok to me, they certainly aren't 'skinny sticks'.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=apple%20martin&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CEUQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fapple-moses-martin.tumblr.com%2F&ei=vbh6UYCaJ4LFPeCJgLAM&usg=AFQjCNGjuUPheuae5_gRpS_CiN2Jsjm9iw&bvm=bv.45645796,d.ZWU
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OK, so we can only judge her according to previously worn dresses that may have looked nice?

Interesting theory!

IMHO, that dress is heinous. Yes, we know you have a mimsy and an arse crack love; how about saving them for your husband?
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Why did she need a razor for the dress... How big is her bush like that it would be seen from the side! Unless she's talking about the armpits ...?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Michael K's take on it all:D

http://dlisted.com/2013/04/26/goopy-paltrow-had-shave-her-goop-fur-wear-dress

'I'm with Ellen. Why would Goop need to shave the overgrown shrub on her Apple maker when she was just showing off her ass? Couldn't she just put her pubes into a low messy bun and call it a day?'.

Oh he does make me laugh
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's always looked scrawny and underweight. Not a great definition of "beautiful" for all the poor modern women who have weight / body image issues.

Anyway, a pointless list because beauty is extremely subjective (there are at least two women in my department at work who are about 40 and better looking IMO) and also because People magazine seems to think that the US is the only country on Earth.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is Jane Fonda on that list, when no other oldies are?