BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning :cool:
    Yoga then supermarket, woopdeedoo.....
    Y'all be good now:D

....leaves out a flask of tea and some biccies for the nightshirt....if they pop in...

Syl:)

Duh. NightSHIFT clearly. Idiot.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning halla and SR :D
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,589
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Typing on here playing up again :(
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    Forum Member

Was that you typing ?.....I thought it was an SOS. :eek:
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning halla and SR :D
    Morning Flora. :D
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

*tuts* Have you contacted support yet? :rolleyes:
    acker wrote: »
    Morning ack. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was that you typing ?.....I thought it was an SOS. :eek:

Morning acker :D

It is taking forever to type, pressing each key several times before the letter appears :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning Flora. :D

*tuts* Have you contacted support yet? :rolleyes:

Morning ack. :D

Not yet because it righted itself yesterday so thought it would be ok today but will do..
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone!:)

I have the radio on, coffee at my elbow and a new Craft magazine that Sam secretly bought to give to me when MIL departed in recognition of my patience (they are a tenner here, so a real treat). Bliss! :):):)
    If I could wish for one thing more, it would be that Sam didn't have to go to work for a couple more days....but we do have to eat and pay the rent....

No keyboard problems on DS here, it is a very strange phenomenon....:confused:
    Forum Member
    Morning acker :D

It is taking forever to type, pressing each key several times before the letter appears :(

When I was little one of my Christmas presents one year was a " typewriter " ...but it was weird....it had a dial on it and the individual letters of the alphabet in a semi circle above it. If for example you wanted to type out the word " the " you had to turn the dial to the letter T then hit the key, then turn the dial to the letter H and hit the key and so on and so on .....it took me a month to type out a letter to Santa thanking him. :D....I always wondered whatever happened to it , it looks like youve got it.
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »

I have the radio on, coffee at my elbow and a new Craft magazine that Sam secretly bought to give to me when MIL departed in recognition of my patience (they are a tenner here, so a real treat). Bliss! :):):)
    If I could wish for one thing more, it would be that Sam didn't have to go to work for a couple more days....but we do have to eat and pay the rent....

A tenner for a mag ? :eek:.....thats a good guy arte. :)
    Forum Member
    Somebody spilt tea down my nightshirt . :p
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:-)[highlight]((((((( {o-^-o} )))))))[/highlight]
    Mootle wrote: »
    I'm holding on to them in case their OHs return from wherever they are..

so true, acks :-(
    I bought a black pair and a beige pair in town today - this is guaranteed to make my missing sandals return looking ashamed.:-D It works every year! :-)

Not at all minks - I love them and buttercups too. Unfortunately I also have a lot of dandelions, courtesy of my neighnour who seemed to be actively cultivating them. As for the moss......:-eek:

Wouldn't champagne and hi5s all round be more appropriate?:-D

saw the Apprentice - what a shambles! I think the right person was fired.:-cool:
    I bought a tub of lawn seed/weed killer, i also got the distributor wheeled thingy to put it on, you put a few kilo of the stuff on and then set the distribution rate, but if you are stationary the seed comes out and the amount deposited will kill the grass as well, so i had bare patches the size of the distributor each time i loaded it with seed.
    But it sure worked.
    When I was little one of my Christmas presents one year was a " typewriter " ...but it was weird....it had a dial on it and the individual letters of the alphabet in a semi circle above it. If for example you wanted to type out the word " the " you had to turn the dial to the letter T then hit the key, then turn the dial to the letter H and hit the key and so on and so on .....it took me a month to type out a letter to Santa thanking him. :D....I always wondered whatever happened to it , it looks like youve got it.
    I had a machine like that for making peel off plastic labels, it embossed a white/black/white strip and pressed the black through to make a label.
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone.:-)[highlight]((((((( {o-^-o} )))))))[/highlight]

I bought a tub of lawn seed/weed killer, i also got the distributor wheeled thingy to put it on, you put a few kilo of the stuff on and then set the distribution rate, but if you are stationary the seed comes out and the amount deposited will kill the grass as well, so i had bare patches the size of the distributor each time i loaded it with seed.
    But it sure worked.

I had a machine like that for making peel off plastic labels, it embossed a white/black/white strip and pressed the black through to make a label.

Morning Hicky :)....what no breakfast report ?......cottage cheese on toast , Max jaffa cakes and cream soda here. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »

Aww, that's really thoughtful of Sam..:)
    Oops:o:p

Back from dropping middle child at school for two more exams, then into supermarket, and Boots, on the way home..how those poor staff there don't get driven insane I'll never know. Boots plays 'here come the girls' on a continuous loop, and the supermarket is currently looping 'I just called to say I love you' the easy listening (hah) instrumental version. It's bad enough being in there for the time it takes to grab what I need and run, I can't begin to imagine what it's like for a full shift...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and it's soooo feckin hot those little guys in the orange robes are going to start bursting into flame :eek::D

Seriously, ridiculously hot...:(. here...
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Morning Hicky :-)....what no breakfast report ?......cottage cheese on toast , Max jaffa cakes and cream soda here. :-o
    Morning acker.:-))))))))))))
    My brekkies are somewhat boring these days, with cutting down on processed foods, fat, sugar etc there's not a lot to mention.
    Just had scrambled egg on brown Hovis toast, drinking lemon green tea (with a little sugar, no milk)
    Got a crab in the fridge should have been eaten yesterday, should be ok though.
    ...and it's soooo feckin hot those little guys in the orange robes are going to start bursting into flame :-eek::-D

Seriously, ridiculously hot...:-(. here...
    That forecast says 37 feels like 43, wow.:-eek::-eek:
    Forum Member
    Aww, that's really thoughtful of Sam..:)

Oops:o:p

Back from dropping middle child at school for two more exams, then into supermarket, and Boots, on the way home..how those poor staff there don't get driven insane I'll never know. Boots plays 'here come the girls' on a continuous loop, and the supermarket is currently looping 'I just called to say I love you' the easy listening (hah) instrumental version. It's bad enough being in there for the time it takes to grab what I need and run, I can't begin to imagine what it's like for a full shift...

I wonder that about the folks who work in our late shop ...co op radio :eek: ....Feargal Sharkey and Travis on a bloody loop . I wouldnt last an hour. . Ive walked out of more than one job on the spot for not coping with being force fed Radio 2.........fact. :o
    Forum Member
    My brekkies are somewhat boring these days, with cutting down on processed foods, fat, sugar etc there's not a lot to mention.
    Just had scrambled egg on brown Hovis toast, drinking lemon green tea (with a little sugar, no milk)

Ive probably posted this before but we used to have a seafood seller come round the pubs whod shout " prawns, cockles, mussels " etc etc ....hed stand there until someone invariably asked ..." Have you got any crabs on yer cock " ?, then hed disappear. ...it should have stopped being funny but it never did :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Had my wee thermometer outside for a bit, it's currently reading 42C. In the shade......
    I wonder that about the folks who work in our late shop ...co op radio :eek: ....Feargal Sharkey and Travis on a bloody loop . I wouldnt last an hour. . Ive walked out of more than one job on the spot for not coping with being force fed Radio 2.........fact. :o
    We also have those motion sensitive video ads placed along the aisles.....scared the bejayzus out of me the first few weeks...especially as Thai is quite discordant sounding, and they all screech! :D
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Morning all :D

I now imagine you looking like THIS (that's Indie following you too ) ;)
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

Mine too:(

If Flora has yours, I have another child's:rolleyes: Maybe it's God's way of telling me to keep my posts short - but that wouldn't be the reason for Flora to be similarly punished:cool:
This discussion has been closed.