EE: Did Joey pay Lucy?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 892
Forum Member
✭✭
During his stay at the Beale residence, was he paying rent/contributing towards bills?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    During his stay at the Beale residence, was he paying rent/contributing towards bills?

Not that i remember.

He turned up acting all hard when IAN returned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he was paying for his keep in other ways :o;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    I think he was paying for his keep in other ways :o;)

:eek: I know he didn't have feel much for her but was it that blatant that he was using her?!

I do remember him getting cash from Derek on the sly twice?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: I know he didn't have feel much for her but was it that blatant that he was using her?!

I do remember him getting cash from Derek on the sly twice?

yeah he got her money and helped her out, plus babysitting bobby and plenty of payment in kind...

The thing I always thought was dumb was Lucy moaning that she wanted to get more serious with him...they were already living together! I know she wanted to meet his mum but Joey didnt even want anything to do with her or his dad for that matter :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah he got her money and helped her out, plus babysitting bobby and plenty of payment in kind...

The thing I always thought was dumb was Lucy moaning that she wanted to get more serious with him...they were already living together! I know she wanted to meet his mum but Joey didnt even want anything to do with her or his dad for that matter :rolleyes:

So when tanya said to him "i know what your doing, you've got a perfect little set up" (Something along them lines) was that EE telling us he was using her?

I guess he had to make it seem realistic that he was interested, and thats why you saw them hug/kiss? or did he have feelings for her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So when tanya said to him "i know what your doing, you've got a perfect little set up" (Something along them lines) was that EE telling us he was using her?

I guess he had to make it seem realistic that he was interested, and thats why you saw them hug/kiss? or did he have feelings for her?

Personally I think he had feelings for her, I dont think it was all cold-blooded but it became that way when she got clingy and he realised he liked Lauren.

There was also an element of sticking it to Derek as old Delboy was bullying and extorting Lucy so Joey dating her would wind him up.

I think it was convenient but not calculated. He wouldnt have made such an effort with Bobby if it was just BS and somewhere to stay so he could keep an eye on My Alice.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I were Joey I'd have given Lucy her money's worth! :D
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not the only one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I think he had feelings for her, I dont think it was all cold-blooded but it became that way when she got clingy and he realised he liked Lauren.

There was also an element of sticking it to Derek as old Delboy was bullying and extorting Lucy so Joey dating her would wind him up.

I think it was convenient but not calculated. He wouldnt have made such an effort with Bobby if it was just BS and somewhere to stay so he could keep an eye on My Alice.

He had some feelings for her, but she was just another casual relationship for him right?
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member

But how would she give him change from a penny? :p
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    But how would she give him change from a penny? :p

:eek: Just because she's not your usual type;):p

She'd get WAY more than a penny from me:D