Hollyoaks - John Paul and the new Headteacher

LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is anyone else sensing sexual undertones in their scenes?

Comments

• Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes!:o
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Maybe he'll hug him...
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sister said 'I bet these two are going to get together' and she only watches HO occassionally :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Just came on here to post about that! I do hope so, it would make an interesting pairing.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay maybe not... flirting with Diane now.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »

He isn't flirting with Diane but Cindy is hot on his trail.
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Lewnaticc wrote: »

He isn;t... I think the storyline will be that both of them will be chasing him for weeks.... then we see him kiss John Paul. Which will be supposed to shock us.
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would love them to get together, it would be HOT:D
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    He isn;t... I think the storyline will be that both of them will be chasing him for weeks.... then we see him kiss John Paul. Which will be supposed to shock us.

Yeah, I think this might happen. He hasn't shown much interest with Cindy or Diane yet.
  • Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it was accidental chemistry. John Paul and Dr Browning were a bit touchy feely with each other too.

I think Hollyoaks have done a good job with their lesbian, gay and bi characters for the most part and though we have gay parents in Brendan and Ste it'd be different to have an older parent come out as gay or bi. Doing this with Patrick might be a good idea, especially to give him emotional scenes with Dodger and Sienna.
  • Danny_SmithDanny_Smith Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Well I would love John Paul and Patrick to get together also if anyone doesn't know the actor Jeremy Sheffield who plays Patrick is gay in real life :D

I am glad as he is sexy :)
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    This is Hollyoaks, so chances of this happening are fairly high.

And I mean that in a good way.
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I would love John Paul and Patrick to get together also if anyone doesn't know the actor Jeremy Sheffield who plays Patrick is gay in real life :D

I did know, much to my disappointment:(
  • Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've liked him since his Holby City days and as a subscriber to Attitude have seen him featured a few times. It's good that the character is getting some screen time after a slow burn entry to the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I got that impression from every time I watched the Torn video :eek:

I think I'm the only one not attracted to him though :o
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Auds77 wrote: »
    I've liked him since his Holby City days and as a subscriber to Attitude have seen him featured a few times. It's good that the character is getting some screen time after a slow burn entry to the show.

If he is still in 'Oaks a year from now, maybe he'll pose for the 2014 Naked issue:D;)
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, maybe that's the reason why he gave Cindy the brush off? Would be great to see a gay parent character on the show :)
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sensed something go on then there I think!
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
    Forum Member
    is it just me or everytime a gay guy talks to another guy in soap its always presumed as more
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is it just me or everytime a gay guy talks to another guy in soap its always presumed as more

Nope, I just think they had a chemistry going on.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would make a hot couple. I'm all for a JP/ Patrick romance.
  • TheCatsMeaowTheCatsMeaow Posts: 148
    Forum Member

Yes :cool:
  • superspooky123superspooky123 Posts: 3,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a McDean fan but I could go for this ;):o much better than Doug imo
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    I cant say i paid too much attention to the Patrick intro. Did we learn why he and Dodgers mum split up? Perhaps she discovered he was with a bloke, which would lead to the JP storyline i guess
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the actor's gay in real life, but I don't think there's been any indication the character is.