Its time to bombard the BBC with emails, letters and write to MP's etc

2»

Comments

• bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vickers is too divisive for me. Yes she has a lot of rabid fans, but a heluva lot more people found her extremely irritatitng. She did do one song i thought was great, i think it was called 'your wicked heart' - it didnt do amazingly well in the charts though iirc.

No way would Paloma do it - would she? It would be good exposure for her though,

I have an awful feeling its going to be one of those bands from that 'big reunion show' - 5ive or b*witched.
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vickers is too divisive for me. Yes she has a lot of rabid fans, but a heluva lot more people found her extremely irritatitng. She did do one song i thought was great, i think it was called 'your wicked heart' - it didnt do amazingly well in the charts though iirc.

No way would Paloma do it - would she? It would be good exposure for her though,

I have an awful feeling its going to be one of those bands from that 'big reunion show' - 5ive or b*witched.

Libert X would be my only choice from the reunion show but they are having an arena tour now cos its been quite popular so I think that Rules them all out.
  • penguinpersonpenguinperson Posts: 16,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scott's doing a live webchat thing soon if people are sad enough I bet they will bombard him then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    This might just be a coincidence but Diana has been tweeting that she has been attending secret meetings all this month and today she has posted a picture saying she is at a mystery 'shoot'. It could be Eurovision related. :confused:

I've read on here that Diana was chosen last year to represent the UK but was deselected at the last minute for unknown reasons. Is there any truth in this? If so, the BBC may have asked her again this year.
  • penguinpersonpenguinperson Posts: 16,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crash25 wrote: »
    This might just be a coincidence but Diana has been tweeting that she has been attending secret meetings all this month and today she has posted a picture saying she is at a mystery 'shoot'. It could be Eurovision related. :confused:

I've read on here that Diana was chosen last year to represent the UK but was deselected at the last minute for unknown reasons. Is there any truth in this? If so, the BBC may have asked her again this year.

That was supposedly Pixie Lott. Diana once tweeted if you get ESC trending I will do it. It never got trending and we heard nothing else. I've seen the secret tweets of meetings and photoshoots. Yet a lot of acts do say that.
  • WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time Scott or Graham tweet I reply asking about it.